•°Chapter 25°•

[Hyunchan]

Hyunjin ran his hand through the heavily breathing boy's hair who was clinging to him for dear life.

He was helping him calm down and catch his breath, drawing circles on his back with his free hand.

Chan felt exhausted but tingly and soft all over. He didn't know how Hyunjin had convinced him to go for two more rounds, but it somehow happened and now he was going to have to deal with being really sore the next day.

He felt so safe and secure in Hyunjin's arms, sleepy but genuinely happy.

"Channie?"

"Mh?"

"Are you feeling well?"

"Mh-hm.."

Hyunjin chuckled as he was only getting hums back in response, the older further nuzzling himself against his chest.

"Do you want to get cleaned up?"

Chan whined in response and shook his head, he was way too tired to move right now. There was no way he was going to stand up.

The younger chuckled "But it's important to-"

The boy whined and shook his head again, cutting him off.

"But-"

"No!" Chan protested "Tomorrow. Just stay close for now, please."

Hyunjin sighed in defeat and nodded "You still need to move a little for me though, Chan."

A few minutes of arguing with a tired and exhausted baby to make him move a little, he finally managed to get the two of them underneath the blanket they had been laying on top of all this time.

The older cuddled onto him again and he didn't mind to give him the attention and aftercare he needed. He made sure to hug him back tightly, kiss him gently and slowly ease him to sleep.

"Jinnie.."

"Yeah?"

"A-are... are you going away once I fall asleep?"

Hyunjin was pretty sure he had just felt his heart skip a beat, and that definitely not because of a good reason.

He abruptly let go of the boy, shuffling just a bit back to be able to properly look at him.

"Chan, look at me." He spoke up, his hand traveling to the smallers chin, forcing him to look into his forrowing eyes.

Once they catched eyes, he saw the fear in the olders eyes, the tears that were slowly forming and about to spill over.

"Hey, I wasn't going anywhere? I'm staying right here next to you, why would I leave?"

Chan lightly shook his head, tears slowly but surely starting to run down his face one more time that night "I- I don't know.."

A side of Hyunjins lips curled into a small pitiful smile as he ran a hand up the boys body. He seemed cold without the hoodie they had taken off sometime along the way and so the youngers warm touch felt calming and soothing.

Hyunjin brought him closer to himself, his hand on his chin when he leaned down to place a single soft kiss against his lips.

Chan kissed him back without any hesitation, trying to push all of these negative feelings and thoughts away, but it was just way easier said than done. The younger however, wasn't annoyed from him being emotional, but rather very supportive and understanding.

"Channie, you've been so good for me." He whispered, cuddling him close "I'm only leaving this room holding your hand tomorrow, okay?"

The older nodded timidly, tears calming down as well as his breathing and body, nuzzling himself against Hyunjin again.

"S-so..." his eyes were falling close as tiredness was swallowing him up more and more "..you're going to be here when I wake up...?"

"Yes. I'm not going anywhere."

☆-----------------------------------------☆

[Binsung]

Changbin pulled away for air, breathing heavily as he leaned his head to the youngers neck, still having that lingering feeling of their kiss on his by now swollen and red lips.

The dimmed light emitting from the candles around the bathtub combined with the rosy smell of the bathbomb created such an amazing and calming atmosphere around them and he just loved it.

The water they were resting in was warm and soothing against their bodies, Changbin hugging onto Jisung and humming in content.

The younger ran a hand down his back, making him look up at him. He simply looked back at him with a smile, leaning forward to kiss him again.

That was how it had been going for the past one and a half hours. Chatting, cuddling and kissing as they were resting in the warmth of the water.

Changbin kissed back as Jisung further deepened their kiss once again, humming as it got more and more heated.

Scratch that part. They weren't kissing, they were making out.

He felt hands ghost up to his face, holding it between them so their kiss doesn't turn into an even bigger mess.

Jisung simply felt beyond hypnotized while kissing the older. He couldn't get enough of those lips, having to kiss him again and again every time they pulled away.

Changbin shifted a bit and he immediately let go of him, thinking he had gotten annoyed and sick of what they were doing already.

"Sorry.." He spoke up right away and the older looked at him with a weird expression.

"I was just fixing my position, don't worry" he chuckled, Jisung sighing in releaf, continuing to caress his cheeks, watching as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch.

They stayed like that, not speaking a word as Changbin simply took in his surroundings and relaxed, while Jisung was staring at his face and closed eyes, a little lost in thoughts and contemplating on whether he was ready to say what was on his mind or not.

"You know.. about earlier..."

"At the party?" The older didn't even open his eyes to answer, just smiling.

"No, when we were looking at the bathbombs underneath the sink.."

"Oh-" Changbin opened his eyes "Yeah you better tell me now! We've been laying here for ages and you still haven't told me what you had said!"

Jisung chuckled, continuing with his action and without much thought, no thoughts about any consequences for himself or the other, he just threw out what was on his mind.

"Be my boyfriend, Changbin."

☆•°--------------------------------------°•☆

I have no idea if Jisung is making the right decision by asking Changbin to be his boyfriend. I mean he did say he wasn't ready for a relationship yet, so why would he try to get into one on the first day of the two of them making up? But what could go wrong, right?

Also, why would Chan ask stuff like that? I mean why would Hyunjin leave?

Why am I saying this as if I wasn't the author???😭