•°Chapter 59°•

☆•°Fate°•☆•○°•

☆•°Fate°•☆
•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

Small TW for a very short part at the end🦋

Hyunjin was switching on the heating in the bathroom as the older stared at him from the back, still only having the hoodie and boxers on.

The weather outside was getting slightly colder so heating was necessary for every shower now.

When the younger came back, he noticed the boy staring, laughing a bit "What's with that face? Have anything you want to talk about?"

"No it's just... we haven't done anything in so long. What if.. what if we don't find each other attractive anymore? What if our relationship ends because of it?"

Hyunjin chuckled with a smile, running a hand along the older's thigh up to his waist "I mean, I find you pretty hot and sexy. What do you think of me?"

Chan looked directly into his eyes, blushing a bit "the same.."

"Then I guess there's nothing to be afraid of. Just tell me, are you really comfortable with showing me your body again?"

"Mhm, promise." The boy hummed with a smile, blushing more as he tried not to stare at the other's bare chest right now since he had gotten rid of his shirt earlier.

"What do you want us to do?" The younger again asked, leaning in and placing slow kisses against Chan's neck.

"Pre..pping....?" The older answered, unsure how Hyunjin might react.

"Prepping?!" The boy pulled away.

"You always react like that!" He chuckled, biting down his bottom lip as he reached his hands to the other's pants, starting to unbuckle them "and I'll give you.. head?"

"Oh my- where did you learn to say it that way-?" Hyunjin was taken aback, having an unsatisfied expression on his face.

"I- I thought that was the 'cool way' our generation would call it??"

"No Chan, please just- don't say it that way." He leaned in, speaking softly and kissing his lips "it makes it sound so dirty and just- I don't know."

"Wh-what else am I supposed to say??"

"I- I don't know either, just not that! I love you, and I want to show you that through what we'll be doing in a bit you know? That just makes it sound kinda harsh."

Chan blushed, receiving so many sudden kisses against his lips as he carefully slipped his hand underneath the younger's underwear, touching him up a bit.

"I- I thought you liked harsh though..?"

"Yeah maybe.." He kissed his boyfriend yet again, humming a bit at the heat ".. but I want to love you tonight. You deserve and need it. And I also want to do it."