•°Chapter 39°•

"Hey, I came home as soon as you texted me!" Jisung spoke as he hastily closed the door and walked into their shared dorm room.

He right away saw Hyunjin wrapped up in a blanket on his bed, crying.

When he approached him, he saw all the tear stains, the broken, red and utterly swollen eyes and his trembling body trying to find warmth in the embrace of the blanket around himself.

Jisung walked up to him, climbing up onto the bed and sitting next to the taller, wrapping his arms around him without saying a word. And to his surprise, Hyunjin didn't ignore him and let himself get hugged, but instead, he instantly hugged back, clutching onto the youngers body and crying into his neck.

The boy sighed, it was bad, really bad. All this was supposed to be was a stupid party with a stupid game and nothing more. No heartbreak, no feelings, no nothing. And now here Hyunjin was, falling apart.

A few minutes later and even Changbin came back after his classes, surprised at what he saw. Immediatly, he rushed up to them and the crying boy changed his position from holding onto Jisung to clinging onto Changbin.

As envious as he was everytime he'd see him together and all happy with his best friend, he just couldn't hate Changbin. It has always felt like the older was there for both Jisung and him, ever since the very beginning and he was very grateful for that.

Jisung watched from the side with a sad expression as his boyfriend tried to calm Hyunjin down and he just couldn't help but speak up and ask those questions.

"Bin, please just tell us anything you know! I hate asking for anything private, but we seriously need answers. You're the only one who can help us!"

The oldest sighed when Hyunjin held tighter onto him, burying his face in his chest, vainly trying to stop crying. He has never been willing to talk about Chan's past since it wasn't his place to reveal any of the aspects of his life, and even now, he didn't know if it would make anyone feel any better.

"You know I haven't talked to him ever since that last night he came over, I don't know any recent things. He didn't even attend the only class we share today."

"I know.." Jisung spoke up again ".. but I'm sure there must be something you know. Please, just anything to ease his pain a little. I just.. I just don't want to believe what I saw.."

Changbin forrowed in confusion, looking over at his boyfriend "What did you see? What are you talking about?"

The younger didn't know if he was supposed to say it or not since Hyunjin was already fully breaking apart, but he decided it was for the better to just drop it now and get it over with.

"As I was walking back from my last lecture, I had to walk past Chan's dorm room to get to a friend of mine. He's sick and all I wanted to do was give him my notes from today, but instead I ended up too shocked to even remember walking up to his room."

Changbin ran a hand through Hyunjin's hair in attempt to calm him down, trying to listen carefully "What happened?"

"As I was walking by.." Jisung took a deep breath ".. I saw him kissing some random dude, right outside his room..."

Hyunjin's eyes were burning like fire as he had to cry even more hearing that sentence. Really? This was Chan's response after he had confessed to him about all of his feelings?

"Shh, it's okay." The oldest held tightly onto him, giving his best to smooth him "Can you describe what he looked like?"

"Well..." Jisung tried thinking back, remembering a few details ".. He had rather long black hair and it was tied back into a bun. We even had eye contact for a short second, right as they were kissing and I still feel like throwing up just thinking about the expression he had on his face!"