Finally Reunited

Heres the sexual activity everyone has been demanding. But PSA....I do not write sexual scenes well so bare with me!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Dominic kissed me with such force and passion, I missed his soft lips. His sweet cologne filled my nose as he pulled me closer to him. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck, and he bent lower to give me full access to his lips. If it wasn't for Damon making sexual noises in the background, we would be kissing until the moon came out. Dominic walked me back into the house that once gave me nightmares. Nothing changed from first impressions. I saw some drywall patches along the wall in the staircase; I'm guessing those were from Dominic's dark days.

I was led all the way to Dominic's bedroom.

We waited for the guards to placed my belongings in the closet before locking the door. Once we were alone, Dominic pounced with force. He knocked me right off my feet onto the bed. My back hit the soft mattress with a thud before Dominic was on top of me. He didn't care to take off my top gently; he made a tear in my shirt that kept ripping the more he tugged. Soon, I was shirtless. Dominic's lips were on mine. He kissed with such hunger and passion, it made me moan softly into his mouth. His hands got to work as his lips brought butterflies to my stomach. I wrapped my arms around Dominic to bring him closer as his hands roamed down my stomach and towards my waist. I heard a pop and looked down between us. Dominic popped the button of my pants, leaving me exposed. His lips captured mine again as his hands made their way down my pants. Dominic paused at the lining of my underwear. The only thought I had is how happy I am that I wore the Lacy black underwear.

Dominic growled against my bruised lips as his hands touched my panties.

"Off now." He barked. Dominic pulled away from me to in between my spread legs.

He waited no time, ripping my pants off my body. I would instead do it a seductive way, but the hunger in his eyes told me he didn't want to wait.

Soon, I was lying in just my underwear and bra. Dominic took the time to admire my body. He was calm and quiet as his finger ran around my body, causing goosebumps to take over. My cheeks began to heat up with anticipation and a little embarrassment. I didn't think we would have any sexual relations tonight, but I'm not complaining about the speed of things. I am complaining about how slow Dominic is.

Dominic was done admiring my body and returned back to his position above me. His lips were slow to touch mine. Once I felt a touch, I pulled him closer and wrapped my fingers deep into his hair. He needed to know how eager I was for his touch. A gasp escaped my lips as I felt my underwear slip slowly from my waist. Dominic smiled against my mouth as his finger made its way inside my panties. His finger was welcome with heat and wetness. We've been kissing for a few minutes, and there's already a swimming pool in my panties.

I tried to take control because Dominic was moving painfully slow. I thrust my pelvis up towards his hand to get his attention; he simply smiled against my mouth.

"I control the speed, neonata," Dominic growled as my bottom bruised lips got caught in his teeth. (Babygirl).

"Dominic, please..."

Dominic wanted me horny...well, now I am beyond horny! Denying me is not only rude, but it's pretty disrespectful and embarrassing.