Throwback p2

It is now officially May 31st and like I promised....here is the 2nd part of the throwback. Before I start I want to say again, that I am so happy and thankful that this book much better than I expected. 7K Reads already...let's hope and pray that this chapter bumps me up to 10k...

Actually, let's make a deal. I see 10k reads.... you'll get TWO LONG ASS CHAPTERS POSTED ON THE SAME DAY! I am staying up all night to write 3 or 4 chapters that I have written down in my journals. So if you want my chapters...

____________________________________________________________________________

We didn't rush upstairs like everyone else. We stayed in the living room to finish our conversation.

"So Mr. Stephano, how long are you staying in Milan?" She asked. We were somehow tangled up in a warm spooning position on the couch. I held her tight to my chest as our feet intertwined.

"I have one week left before I fly back home." Thinking about going back home to a boring life in Genoa was killing me.

"How many times do you fly out to see your cousins?"

By now I knew she was digging me but her asking questions about me coming back told me she wanted to see more of me just like I wanted to see more of her.

"I'll make sure visiting my...cousins will become my only priority."

"Good...because having some intimate family time is good for everyone."

Eventually, Ally ended up crashing on my chest. I picked her up and brought her to an empty bedroom upstairs. Once I laid her down she stirred and groaned softly.

"Hmm... stay...with...me. It's a double bed..." I smiled and climbed in. No girl as beautiful like Ally needed to beg me to get into her bed. Once I climbed in, her body instantly gravitated towards me. We ended sleeping in each other's arms.

I woke up to the sound of banging. I looked around the room alarmed before moving. Ally was still asleep on my chest, her arms wrapped around my chest lightly and her soft breath tickled m chest hairs. When I moved to sit up in the bed, that's when I heard Luca and Mauricio whispering through the door.

I got out of bed gently without waking Ally and walked to the door.

"What do you want!" I hissed as I opened the door. I looked back to see Ally still lightly snoring into the pillows.

"Sorry, but we got to go, man. Dad is coming to pick us up. Something is going down in Genoa. Your dad wants you on the next plane back." Mauricio spoke.

Well, Fuck me! I promised Ally I would stay in Milan for the week! I finally meet someone and shit has to get in the way! I turned to look at Ally sleeping peacefully. I didn't have the heart to wake her and disappoint her. So I wrote her a note and left it on the bedside table. Whatever was happening back at home, isn't going to keep me from Ally for long. I will come back for her.

'Something happened back at home and I had to leave. I promise to call before the weekend is over'

-Stephano

I told the twins to retrieve Ally's phone number from her friends before leaving the cabin. That was the last I heard from Ally.

A few weeks Later...

I thought the issue that was happening at home was minor. Some bad business went wrong or maybe dad and mom got into one of their epic fights and needed me back to solve their issues once again but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I was right about the business, father made an enemy of a Spanish drug lord. They wanted to sell in our territory but my father couldn't allow it.

It would have brought too much chaos near the city that we love and my father couldn't accept that. Denying their offer meant war. They wanted blood and wanted to hurt my father the most. So my father had me and our entire family distant and close under protection until everything blew over.

I didn't have a choice in not calling Ally, but as soon as protection was lifted the first the thing I did was call Ally.

I knew that Ally would be mad for leaving her alone in the morning and then going missing for almost a month but if I explained and used all my charm, she would have to believe me.

Yet, when I tried to ring her she never answered. She never had my number so she wouldn't have a reason to ignore my calls.

So I kept trying. Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks. It kept going straight to voicemail. Eventually, the number was deactivated. It was like she fell off the face of the earth. She was probably thinking the same thing about me.

So I stopped looking for her. I stopped dreaming about that long-haired spicy beauty. Until I barged 4 years later. Knowing now, she was probably sent to hiding after the cabin because of the treaty. Funny how things worked out... When I was 18, I saw Ally as the perfect girl for me and my family and now she will be my wife.

End of Flashback...

Those months haunted me since I learned that Ally is Alessandra. I knew she went into lockdown a few days after the cabin and it was all because of me. She was already hurt and betrayed by the fact she woke up to an empty bed but just the thought of being locked up in a tower until her destined husband comes to whisk her away is enough to make any woman bitter.

I wanted her to be bitter. I wanted her to be angry with me. She never got the chance to yell at me, call me a douchebag or whatever she wanted for leaving her all alone. Alessandra never got the chance to hear how I felt about her. We never got the chance to see each other again or go on dates. I wanted to do a lot with her. She was the only girl I could bring home to my family.

I needed to show her the life I had a plan for us when we were young. I needed to win her heart back.

—————————————————

Side note

Since SO much of you guys love this story...I was thinking their should be a name for you guys. COMMENT DOWN BELOW A cool name for the lovers of this book! The best name gets a special treat.