Birthday P2

Back again!!!!! All of you were requesting to see the dress I was describing so Here it is!!! And for all the LOYAL READERS yes this is a recycled dress from my other story

I pulled Dominic's neck down to help me reach his lips faster. Dominic stayed utterly still until our lips finally touched. His lips were soft and warm against mine. I wanted to savour the moment, but Dominic took control. His hands moved from my waist to the side of my face. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me deeper into his kiss. His kiss was hungry and urgent. I had little time to breathe between his tongue dancing against mine and the occasional biting and tugging of my bottom lip. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth and move against his thigh as his kiss brought butterflies to my stomach. 

Dominic moved his hands from my cheeks and crouched down to scoop me into his arms by my legs. I broke from his lips for a moment before leaning back to his lips. Dominic pushed me back against the wall and continued to ravish me.

"HELLO, ARE YOU GUYS DONE? WE HAVE TO GO!" Bambina called out from behind the locked door.

Dominic growled in response but continue to kiss my lips. I tried to pull away, but he used one of his hands behind my neck. 

"Dominic...they're waiting," I mumbled into his lips.

"Fuck that." He growled.

"Dominic...I promise we'll continue this. Later." I managed to shake his grip from my neck and shimmied down his body until my heels touched the floor. 

Dominic looked angry and very scary when I looked at him. His hair was wild from my hands, his clothes were wrinkled and loose from our bodies, and his eyes were wide and piercing. He never looked sexier than he did at this moment. Knowing that he was frustrated because of me...it makes a girl's ego grow. He had no shame adjusting his member in his pants before walking to the bag he dropped.

I walked over to the bathroom to check my lipstick and makeup to make sure I was presentable for my friends. When I came back into the room, Dominic pulled out a wrapped black present from the bag and placed it on the bed.

"Another present?"

"Yes, but you can open it when we get back."

"Okay, let's get going!" I grabbed my glitter clutch from the bed and the bottle of the champagne and hurried out the room. 

Downstairs waiting was Juliana, Bambina, and Damon waiting by the fireplace dressed up. The girls looked amazing, and surprisingly, Damon and Juliana were somewhat matching each other. Juliana and Bambina both had bottles of champagne in their hands and were chugging like no tomorrow.