Truth

Back for a weekly update. I hope everyone had an awesome week. I've been noticing that most of you guys actually answer the questions I ask in my A.N so I'm going to be more open with you guys and start frequent discussions in my comments. Answer honestly, How do we feel about Alessandra and Dominic's relationship?

Anyways you know what to do...

Like comment vote and share.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An investigation was the only thing on my mind the entire night. Dominic and I stopped speaking at dinner after he dropped a major bombshell about my father and his business. I didn't know what else to say and Dominic didn't know how I would handle any more information. What could you say with information like that? Dominic is many things but lying for no purpose doesn't seem like him. He seems like a man who prefers to say the truth. The truth cuts deeper than the lie itself. At the end of the day, you would be upset by the truth that was kept from you rather than the lie told and what better way to hurt your enemies by sharing a secret about themselves or their people that they didn't know.

The truth can be used as a weapon of mass destruction. If Dominic and his family truly knew how much planning I've done with my family to get out of this marriage, I would be a dead woman walking. The whole city will burn to flames if Dominic knew how much I am betraying him and his family. No one will live to know that the Vincenzo family has been tricked and fooled over a simpleton family from Milan.

I felt guilty once I returned back to my room. I know Dominic has PLENTY to share with me about the wedding and his true intentions of this arrangement but he shared something about my parents that could be true. He risked me hating his soul even more than I already do to tell me something. It was out of spite and anger but it was a truth that needed to be told. It was something I needed to know because that would have been my future. I felt like I should tell Dominic the truth...or at least half the truth and share more once he starts to share.

Or maybe...I should give this a shot...

I tossed and turned the entire night contemplating everything. I tried speaking to my parents before I went to bed but no one answered the phone. I texted and called several times and no response. My parents should have answered since I didn't call too late. It was weird. The paranoia was definitely getting to me. I didn't know who to trust. Every day I learned something completely different about someone who I thought I knew so well.

Like guessed I didn't sleep a wink last night. I woke up to a pale calmy monster reflection in the mirror by the bed. My eyes bags were heavy and dark. They were intensified by my pasty clammy skin and extremely wild bed hair. I looked like I've crawled out of the devil's pit of hell.

I couldn't attempt to make myself decent. My hair was too tangled from sweat and stress to be combed so I lazily contained the mess into a messy bun. My skin barely regains color from my shower and face mask that I had and my eye bags seemed to have gotten darker and bigger.

To make matters worse, I expected to stay in my bed most of the day to recuperate but I was granted an unwelcomed visit from Dominic when I came out of the bathroom. He was already dressed in dark navy blue tight fit jeans and a white tight long V neck cashmere sweater. He looked rather handsome and harmless in that outfit which was a dangerous combination. He looked approachable and welcoming which is the exact opposite. His outfits say a lot about his confidence and attitude. I could tell what type of day he's expecting or wanting from his outfits.