Bridesmaid shopping

Short chapter

Draco drove us to Milano Styles studio which is on the otherside of Milan. Despite struggling with what I want with my dress, I knew exactly how I want my girls to wear. I would want each girl to wear a dress that is similar but different in style. All three girls agreed they would like to wear mermaid style dresses which helps narrow down my choices. Since one of our main wedding colors is Maroon/burgundy; I want the dresses to be those colors as well.

When we pulled up to the studio Milano was waiting patiently outside with two assistants beside him. 

"Welcome loves!" Milano shouted out in glee as we exited the car. He rushed over to give us a hug and kisses on the cheek.

"Thank you for designing the bridesmaid dresses!" I said as I embraced him. 

"Thank you for picking me! We'll go all out for these dresses. Come inside, we got work to do!"

We followed Milano inside his studio. He had a much more colorful yet smaller studio than Alessandra. Milano had mannequins set up wearing such beautiful gowns. All gowns how so much detail and bling...I love it!

"So ladies, what are we doing today?" Milano asked as he stood proudly by his mannequin.

"I want the girls in burgundy dresses. I want them lavish, a bit different from each other and for it to be a mermaid dress." I announced.

"Okay... do we want them personally made or do you want to wear something from the collection? I would love to design something personal for you all!"

"If we can get something personal, that would be amazing!" I agreed.

"Perfecto! Let's get you ladies measured then we can start looking for inspirations."

The girls lined up and let Milano and the assistants measure their lengths for the dress. Once they finished, Milano let them go explore through the racks in the back. I took a seat on the leather couch by the change rooms. I didn't want too much influence on the dress choice. It took a long time before the girls came back holding one dress each. 

"This is so stressful! I know how you felt now." Julianna huffed as the girls walked towards the dressing room.

"It's not an easy choice" I agreed.

It took a while before I heard Bambina call out from behind the dressing room. 

"Close your eyes! We are coming out!" 

I sighed but complied with her request.

I heard some shuffling of the curtains and some giggles before Milano tapped my shoulders to open my eyes. Slowly, I opened my eyes to a beautiful sight. My girls looked amazing! The dresses were all different yet the same, and fit their personalities perfectly.

Cassia's dress is a high neck lace top dress with a long flowing mermaid skirt. The dress is backless with two lace straps and a mid black length lace band. It was both modest yet sexy. I think Raphael would approve of the dress. Even if he doesn't, it's too late because we definitely getting the dress for her. 

Juliana's dress is less revealing than I expected but I loved it just the same. She wore a long deep V neckline halter dress with an open back. The dress is very simple but it hugged her body perfectly. I did want to add a little bling to it but it's all up to Julianna.