Massive Print

PSA ANNOUNCEMENT: WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME IN MY PRIVATE MESSAGES! I am not obligated to post or keep writing, so If I don't want to write anymore because people are stealing my work, MY RIGHT! Please don't message me rude comments because I am not the one to play with! This person knows who they are.

-----------------

After dinner, Dominic rushed me upstairs to our bedroom. You could feel the sexual tension during dinner that Dominic mostly engulfed his food down without a breath. I, on the other hand, took my time. There was nothing sexy about eating dinner, but when Liliana brought out Tiramisu, I scooped whip cream with my finger and made sure to suck it off my finger extra slowly.

Dominic didn't let me finish my desert when he whisked me away. I could barely keep up with him on the steps, so he scooped me into his arms to walk the rest of the way. Dominic threw me onto the bed and locked the door behind us. 

The light in the room was dimmed to the lowest setting, and the blinds were partly open to let in the warm orange sunset.  

I saw the light in Dominic's eyes go dark with lust as he climbed on top of me. He shrugged off his jacket and shirt before leaning in for a kiss. I took his face into mine and slipped my tongue into his mouth. Dominic managed to unzip my dress and I slipped my arms out as he tugged at the bottom of my dress. I wiggled myself naked while keeping my lips sealed to Dominic's. Butterflies filled my stomach as Dominic's hands slipped into my panties. Two fingers slipped inside me. I gasped at the invasion. He started with a slow penetrative motion; allowing my body to get used to it. As his fingers became drenched in my juices, he moved faster and faster.

"Dom...pl-please!" I quivered beneath him.

Dominic smiled and continued his fast hard thrust inside me.

"The faster I go, the wetter you become." Dominic chuckled.

I wasn't going to last longer. The puddle beneath me grew bigger, my heart rate began to race and I felt my legs tighten around Dominic's waist. His lips moved towards the sensitive part of my neck. When he latched on, I felt his thumb move to my sensitive clit. It was all too much!

"Ahhhhh!!!" My back arched off the bed as I began to shake intensely.

Dominic didn't stop until I collapsed back to the mattress and my eyes began to open. He waited for me to look at him before slowly bringing his drenched fingers up to his lips. He gave them a slow suck before climbing off the bed. I watched as he began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his slacks. They dropped to the floor, making a clank sound as the belt hit the hardwood flooring. I stared at the intensely hard member print in his Versace black boxers. Slowly, Dominic made his way back to the bed. He grabbed one of my legs with either hand and dragged me to the edge of the bed. I sat up so my eye line was right at his crotch. I felt Dominic's hands cradled the back of my head as his fingers went swimming in my hair.

"As much as I want to fuck you and make you really scream... I want to save that incredible moment for our wedding night. I want you as my wife when I take you and ruin you for all others." He declared.

"How romantic." I said rolling my eyes.

"However...I haven't been satisfied." 

Dominic brought one of my hands to his massive print and the other to the waistband of his boxers. With his guidance, I traced the outline of his print with my hands. I was hesitant too tighten my grip until I heard Dominic moan above me. His moans made me wet. I wanted to keep him moaning. I continued to stroke him through his pants until I felt confident enough to pull his boxers down slowly. Dominic grip tighten behind my head. I pulled down the boxers until his massive dick sprang free. My mouth dropped instantly. Being on lockdown for majority of my prime sexual journey years, I never seen anyone's manhood   and personal. I know the average must be around 6 inches but Dominic stood a proud eight inches! This isn't something a virgin should see for her first time! He's way too thick and big for me!