Stephan

Back again back again... Now I know I left the two chapters on a cliffhanger but I am here to clear up all confusion. Now let's find out why they are so shocked by each other.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, Share with everyone and Follow me for more updates and to read more of my stories.

A.N

I don't want to get emotional but I have too. My first book...My Alpha which I'm still writing and is on my page; has had a slow start to victory. Right now I'm in 109k reads so I'm ecstatic. But this book....I've reached 795 for only 7-8 chapters. I'm so happy for that. My Alpha was a slow jump. 7/8 chapters in I only had 209 reads and like 20 likes. So I'm really thankful for every read and every vote. Means a lot. 💕💕

----

Alessandra POV.

  The moment I stepped into the light and saw his face and I knew how much trouble I truly was in. There stood Dominic Stephan Vincenzo. Everyone know's him to be the man set as my husband. I knew him as Stephan; the boy who broke my heart 4 years ago.

I thought I knew almost everything about him in the short time that I knew him back when was 16. He failed to mention who his family was.

He looked as amazing as he did when he was 16. His jet black hair was slicked back to show off his sharp square jaw. His dark sea blue eyes were wide and clear as day and his lips were dark pink and plumped. His skin is darker then I remembered. He had that Italian/Spanish glow to him. He was obviously taller, the 5'7 boy I knew was now 6'3 with a muscular toned body.

He looked beautiful. I couldn't believe that this man was the same man who stood me up 4 years ago.

"What the fuck..." He whispered under his breath. I didn't know if he was saying this because he remembered me or because he was shocked at my appearance. From the moment he called, I knew something was off. I had a feeling that he only recently found out that he was arranged to be married.

"Don't cuss in my presence, thank you." I held my confident demeanor. If he remembered me then he would say something. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of him knowing that I remembered his face for all these years.

"Now this must be some sick joke. You...You're Alessandra?" He shook his head in awe and frustration. Looks like he did remember.

"No, I'm Jasmine, you idiot." I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed. I sat near my bedside table and pulled out my journal. I didn't look back up at him. I crawled to the center of my bed and started writing.

He was silent yet I could hear his thoughts screaming out.

"So did you know it was me?" He spoke softly.

"I don't know who you are nor do I care. Now I am very busy wasting my life away in this hell hole. You can exit the same way you came."

"You're going to pretend that you don't know me now? I saw your face. I know you remember me..ally."

"My name isn't Ally. My name is Alessandra, get it right. I don't know who you think I am but I am not her. So if you're not here to tell me something I want to hear then please leave."

"I don't have time for your games ally. Get your shit and let's go!" He stormed over to my dresser and started pulling out all the drawers and throwing them onto the floor.

"Are you out of your mind! Stop destroying my room!" I jumped from my bed and rushed to push him from my stuff.

"You're testing my patience. PACK YOUR SHIT OR I DO IT FOR YOU!"

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU! Why can't you understand that!" We were face to face with no space in between us. All I felt is heat. His chest was inches from mine and his breath fanned my forehead as he looked down at me. His nostrils flared as he took deep quick breaths.

I was the first to step back. His stature was tempting me and I needed to be strong.

"I don't care who you are or what deal my great grandfather made with yours. I will not be leaving today. I don't have a choice in the future but I have a choice now. You force me to leave now, I promise you I won't make it back to Genoa. Or, you let me stay for the time I am supposed to and I won't make life harder than it needs to be. Well...not entirely. "

He glared at me but I knew he was contemplating his options. He is now the leader of the biggest mafia in the world. It would suck that his first order of duty would be finding his missing wife.

"I am giving you 3 days. The treaty changed. You have 3 days to pack everything and say goodbye. If I come back and you're not ready I will burn this entire place down with everyone in it, do you understand me?"

His threat held absolute certainty. I knew he wasn't kidding and I knew I was crazy for demanding more time. No matter what my fate was sealed. I was going to leave my family to be a wife to a man that I cannot stand.

But, I needed time. Time to figure out how am I going to get out of this or if there is a way out? 3 days was enough time for me to figure out a game plan and do more research on Dominic.

"Fine 3 days and not a moment sooner."

Dominic analyzed me hard before exiting my room in a huff. I didn't move until I heard him go down the stairs and out the door. The sound of truck engines filled my ears and in a few moments, there was silence.

Mama and Papa came running up the stairs the moment that they were gone.

"You're still here, did it work?" Mama wondered anxiously.

"No, but I managed to get 3 more days. That is enough time to pack everything, make a game plan and do all the research I possibly can."

"The baboon couldn't even clean up after himself!?" Papa snapped before leaving the room.

A laugh escaped my lips before turning back to my window.

I had a lot of work to do.

I don't know if this is a short chapter to you guys but to me, it feels awfully short. I promise the next chapter will be bigger and better.