Chapter 8: Hangout

(Above is the layout of your dorm room)

I got a little lost on my way there even though kid had explained it to me just a minute ago. I shop quickly and get most of the essential foods. I also pick up some soaps and stuff because I forgot to pack a few necessities.

I bring my bags back with my to my dorm and pass Maka in the hallway carrying a laundry basket out of her dorm.

"Oh, hi (y/n), Liz and Patty just got here, if you need any help with unpacking I'd be glad to help." I send her a smile even though I don't really mean it. I unlock my door and toss the grocery bags on top of my kitchen counter. I put everything away where I think it should go.

As I open the door to my room I realize just how much I left unpacked. I decide to leave most of it in the bins I brought them in. First of all, it's all already organized in there. Second, It's all ready for me to take home once I get kicked out.

I throw my backpack in the corner, and turn of the light. I guess I'll go over to Maka and Soul's dorm. If she said Liz and Patty were there, that means Kid probably showed up to. It's not like that matters, he's just nice to me, is all. That's all I meant by that.

I knock and Maka opens the door.

"I'm so glad you came! It's just Soul, Liz, Patty and I as of now. Crona said he wanted to come but he's a little anxious about it." So Kid isn't here? It's not like I cared that much I just assumed he'd be here with the sisters is all.

"Come on in, we're trying to decide on another game to play right now." She steps back and let's me walk in. Because it's a two-person dorm (and because they're paying more), they've got a living room with a couch. The three of them are sitting in a circle on the floor discussing games. Maka goes to sit down so I do too. I sit slightly outside of the circle, I don't want to intrude, they're all good friends and I'm just gonna leave the city soon anyway.

"You can come in closer," Liz tells me as she scoots farther from Patty to let me in. I would roll my eyes but I felt like it would've been rude, so I avoided.

"We've got enough people to play Truth or Dare. Plus it would help us get to know (y/n) better," Soul offers.

"Yeah!" Patty smiles.

"Sounds good to me," Maka joins.

Great. They want me to open up to them before I move away. Why couldn't they wait a week or something? At least I'd be gone by then.

"Who wants to start?" Maka asks.

"I can," Soul smirkss. "Maka, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare,"

"I dare you....to let me go through your phone for one minute."

"A whole minute?"

"Unless you're afraid...?"

Liz giggles, "Oooo, Maka, are you hiding something?"

"No!" She clearly is.

"Hand her over," Soul holds his hand out with a sassy look on his face. He pulls up a timer on his phone for one minute.

"Fine." She reluctantly hands it to him, and sits there looking over his shoulder to make sure he doesn't go anywhere she doesn't want him to. Unfortunately, he knows exactly where to go to find her secrets. He opens up her messages with Tsubaki, the black haired girl.

"No!" Maka yells and tries to take her phone back. Soul anticipated it, though, and pulled it away.

"You've still got 42 seconds," I add. Maka growls at me.

After a few seconds of scrolling, Soul begins making comments.

"Someone has a cruuuuush~" He jokes.

"Stop! How much time does he have left?"

"27 seconds," I tell her.

Soul gets quiet for a bit. I turn to Liz to figure out what's going on, but I realize I didn't need to. I can tell from the blush on his face exactly what it says.

"Time's up!" I try to fix the awkwardness, but I don't think it works. Soul turns the phone off and hands it back to her without looking in her direction.

"Well...it's my turn." Maka avoids the issue.

"Liz,"

"Yeah?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"Okay, who do you think the most attractive person in this room is?"

"Am I allowed to say myself?" We all laugh.

"No,"

"Well then it's Patty," Patty smiles and hugs her sister. Liz smirks.

Maka keeps it going, "Liz, it's your turn,"

"(y/n), truth or dare?"