003

"Are the two asleep?" my mom asked my dad who sat down at the dinner table. "Yes," he answers.

My mom sighs and slowly massages her forehead.

"This is dangerous. Our daughter is a minor! Why would they allow that? Plus, what if this person is some pervert or monster!" she nags. "Don't worry, mom. I can handle this."

"Handle this?! Well, I can't!"

"We can't do anything, honey. This is the government and we don't have the right to speak."

My mom just lays her head at the table. "Are you scared, mom?" I asked her. "Really scared. What if something happens to you?"

"Mom, if they hurt me or do bad things, I'll kick them right in the face or call the police," I said and chuckled to keep a good vibe. She sighs again and holds my hands. "Please, take care, okay? I trust you."

"Yes, I will. I promise I'll come back soon if I have time." I patted my mom's hand. "Well, that means we just have to wait for the letter tomorrow." My dad leans on the chair. We just both nodded.

"Though, I wonder who your soulmate will be," my mom said looking at me with a smile. I scoffed a little, "probably just a random strange dude," I said and laughed. "Hey! Don't call him that because he will always be there for you soon. And you'll love him for sure."

"Listen, mom. The only people that I'll love is Enhypen."

"The only person I'll love is Enhypen's Jungwon."

My mom laughs. "Yeah, right. I mean your soulmate might be someone like him."

"How I wish it's someone like him."

"How I wish your dad was Sunghoon too," my mom rolls her eyes. "Hey! I'm here!" he shouts. We both laughed.

"I have to go to sleep now. I'm a bit exhausted." I stood up from my chair. "Okay. Don't think about this much. Sleep well," my mom said. "Yes. Goodnight mom, goodnight dad."

"Goodnight!"

My footsteps felt heavy. The thought of living with a random boy I don't know will probably be hard for me to cope with.

But honestly, this sounds fun. This is the most unnatural thing that happened.

I hope that person is someone who I can really rely on when I'm down. Because I'll be there by their side too.

The thought of Enhypen came across my mind.

"How lucky the girls that will be living with them."

"Jungwon's soulmate is so lucky. I envy her."

~ ~ ~

"Rina! The letter arrived!" my dad shouts. Out of excitement I quickly went downstairs.

Which caused me to hit my toe on the edge of the table. "Ow, fudge." I skipped while holding my toe. "Slow down. You're too excited," he says.

My mom and I arrived at the spot. I quickly grabbed the letter with a smile on my face. "Now check it."

I ripped the letter open because I couldn't control myself at the moment. I saw the folded paper and brought it out. I closed my eyes and opened the letters.

I squinted and slowly opened my eyes until my face dropped.

"Where?" my mom asked. I didn't say a word and just gave the letter. My mom looks at it with this overreacting reaction.

"Seoul, South Korea?! That's too far!"

"Is your soulmate some sort of a kpop idol and why do you have to go this far?!"