025

Jungwon's POV

I was going to be late but I kept bumping my head on the wall. It was so embarrassing how I asked her for a kiss as a joke but why did her words hurt all of a sudden? It was not like I like her or have a crush on her. It was more like I'm not worth it. That she does not love me. But why would it matter? I don't love her too. Why is it that important?

I turned off the shower and got changed. I still have work to do later and need to record something. I went out of the bathroom while harshly wiping my wet hair.

My eyes landed on her. She was looking at me but she looked at the paper she was writing on. She didn't interact or say a word. It already says she doesn't care about me.

And I don't care about her as well.

"Ouch, paper cut!"

"Where?! Is it big?! Does it hurt so much? We have medici-"

"Jungwon, you're overreacting."

I blinked a few times before I let go of her finger with a small wound. It wasn't even bleeding.

I don't care about her.

I finished getting ready and packed the things I needed to bring before I went to the building. From what I heard and announced to me, we were going to be playing a game and will be posting it on YouTube. The game was never told to us.

"I'll go now," I uttered and went towards the door. "Wait!" Rina rushed to me with a frown on her face. "What do you want?" I asked her coldly. I was forcing myself to be cold even if I wanted to hug and comfort her to not frown.

"I just have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Come closer." I went closer to her. She was moving closer to my ear. As if she wanted to tell me a secret. "Closer!" she says. I went closer as I felt her breath on my ear.

"I forgive you." Then she kisses me on the cheek.

My body felt like I was on cloud 9. I couldn't move. All I saw was the heavens. The clouds and the sun were shining so brightly. I was floating and all I felt was my heart beating rapidly. I held my cheek on the part where she kissed me.

"Bye, Wonnie!" She opens the door and pushes me out of our room and closes it right behind me. I still couldn't feel my body and kept my hand on my cheek.

I pierced my lips with a smile. "She kissed me," I uttered as I started jumping. "She kissed me!" I shouted with a soft voice so I wouldn't be heard screaming like a freak in the hallways.

My smile was wider than the Pacific Ocean. I hopped all the way while humming a song. I never felt this happy and in love all my life.

That kiss on the cheek was everything. Her lips felt so good on my skin. My heart skipped every beat even if she kissed me 10 minutes earlier already.

"Looks like someone's happy." Sunghoon wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What's with that wide smile? It's wider than my pants," he jokingly says.

"Oh, it's nothing! Let's go. I will be treating everyone to lunch today!"

I can say I do not like her. But tell me. Why does it feel like my heart is beating for her?

Rina's POV

"I'm bored. Okay. Now let me in." Ava enters our room. She was knocking a minute earlier after ranting about her being bored and wanting to go outside. "Why don't you go out with your Gyubear?" I joked. "Oh shut up. He's annoying."

"Speaking of Gyubear. Where is Beomgyu?" I lay down on the bed as Ava sat down on my study chair. "He's on practice. For a new comeback, I guess. Of course, I'll be his number one supporter."

"Ava, I am so confused whether you love Beomgyu, or you hate him."

"Of there's an answer to both, then I say both." I chuckled at her answer. "I love Beomgyu but he's annoying sometimes. He teases a lot and has a big ego when it comes to bullying. He's rather my child, not my soulmate."

"But anyways, why was Jungwon skipping through the hallways earlier?" Jungwon was what?

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He was all jolly. I waved at him and he didn't even care to wave at me and continued to hop like he just received free candy from a store. He was even singing a tune and was all so happy."

I pierced my lips together and covered my mouth as I imagined Jungwon with the description she just said.

"What's with the smile?" she asked. "Oh, nothing. That boy probably just got all happy," I said. "He won't be without a reason. Now what did you do this time, Riri?"

"Well, I didn't do much. Just kiss-"

"You kissed him?!"

"On the cheek!" I stopped her. "I kissed him on the cheek," I said. Ava looked at me with a smirk. "You're getting biggie now girl," she joked.

"Oh shut up. He asked for it."

"He's the one who asked for it?! Not you?!"

"Uhm, yeah?" Ava suddenly slams the table. "I knew it!" she shouts. "Knew what?"

"Jungwon is into you! Isn't it obvious?!" she says. "Uh, it's not because he doesn't," I said. "You are so blind."

"Well, It's obvious he's doing it for fun."

"Yeah for fun to the point he is still probably skipping until now." I laughed at her words. But I sighed and sat up.

"Let's just watch some TV."