033

Rina's POV

The door opened as I stood up from my bed on the way to the door. "Jungwon? Why are you so early?" I asked. "Early?" he asked while he left his coat on the rack. "It's still noon. I thought you were doing something?"

"I have plans."

"Plans?"

"Plans with you."

It took me seconds to blink a couple of times before I started speaking. "With me? What are we going to do?" I asked. "Let's go to the mall," he said with a candid voice.

"Really?" I felt a burst of joy hearing that. I thought it would be another boring day. Even if I felt blue earlier because of Ash and Zyle. "But, what's with the sudden outing?" Jungwon shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. . . I just thought of maybe is going on-"

"A date?" I cut his sentence off. I see his Adam's apple move from the saliva he swallowed. He nods and says, "Yes." I smiled at him. "Well, I'll be taking a bath. Then shall we go?"

He nods again. "I'll be changing my clothes as well. Take your time, princess."

~ ~ ~

We both hopped on the taxi. As soon as I sat down. I felt the vibration in my bag. It's probably my phone ringing. I grabbed it and saw Ava's caller number on my screen. I answered it immediately.

"Where are you?" she candidly asked. "To the mall with Jungwon? Are you alright?" She laughs at my question. "I know you saw the photo. Are YOU alright?" I bit my bottom lip before I answered. "I felt sick seeing it.

"You know what, stop that. You better block them before you suddenly burst your anger."

"I will never forgive them for what they did!" I said. "Okay. I know they look disgusting and that we both dislike them. That's why I'm asking you if you're okay. Maybe you're suddenly crying again."

"No, I'm not!"

"That's good. Now calm down, Rina. You have a better life now." I sighed. "I know. I have everything I want now, Ava. My only priority is Jungwon as well. And nothing matters anymore."

I felt skin touch my hand. He grips it tightly and caresses it with his thumb. I turned to look at him. He was looking at the window while he was just holding my hand.

"I have to go, Ava," I said. "Okay. Take care."

"Take your meds okay? I'll kill Gyu if you're still sick until next week." She laughs, "No worries. I can kill him myself. Bye, Rina! Love ya!"

We both disconnected the phone.

"Why do you still care about them? I'm here now, right? The one who saved your life?" I gave out a little gap. My heart pounded as he said those words.

"How did you know?"

"I couldn't help but cry seeing you sad earlier when you were talking about them. Ash and Zyle." He even said their names.

"I went to Ava's place to ask her. She told me the whole story. I'm sorry if I did that. It's probably a private thing and disrespectful. I just couldn't help myself to know. I wanted to know the reason why you're hurt."

I sighed. "Jungwon. It was something you shouldn't know. But, you're my soulmate after all. You have the right to know, Wonie.

At last, he finally looked at me. The way he looks at me assures me.

"I'm here now. I fixed you, right?"

"We're soulmates for a reason, Rina. So I'm here forever. Until we both die."