020

~ 1 WEEK LATER ~

Rina POV

Today was the release of the Drunk-Dazed music video. Their first ever come back. I can't believe this is finally a new era for them. Jungwon never showed me any spoilers or even some parts of the choreography.

"Hey, love," Jungwon calls me making me look at him. He was wearing his black T-shirt and weather jacket. "Where are you off to?" I asked. "I'm going to the Hybe building. We will be making a reaction video for the new music video.

"Alright! I'll be waiting for the music video," I said. "Thanks, cupcake. See you later!" Jungwon leaves me alone in the room. I needed to wait for him to shut the door completely before I started squirming by myself.

"It's time! It's time!" I said jumping on the bed. Ava called me so I answered.

"Drunk-Dazed will be released in an hour!" Ava shouts. "O.M.G! I cannot wait anymore!" I said while fanning my face using my hands.

"Hi, Rina!"

"Aish! Beomgyu!" I heard a slap on the phone. I chuckled, "Hi, Beomgyu! Are you waiting for the music video?" I asked. "Of course! Why wouldn't I support them?" I squirmed once again. "I'm so excited for this one!"

"I saw some spoilers. I would say Jungwon looks HOT! Rina is going to pass out. I wanna kiss him too."

"Beomgyu, are you gay?"

"My Ava, what the heck?"

I laughed out loud. "Ava, that was so random," I said. "It wasn't random. It was meant."

"Anyways, I'm seeing Jake later!" Ava screams. "Hey, hey! I would like to remind you that your HUSBAND is here, Ava," Beomgyu says. I just smiled to myself. I suddenly miss my "husband".

"Oh, right, Beomgyu. I would also like to remind you we are not married."

"Burn!" I shouted. I heard Beomgyu who scoffed through the phone. "That's it! I am locking myself in the bathroom!" Beomgyu shouts. "No one will wash your ass!" Ava and I laugh.

"Anyways, he'll just come out after an hour. Let's wait for the music video!"

"I'm so excited!"

After an hour of waiting and sharing some tea, screams were heard all over the room.

"It's here! I cannot breathe already! One more minute!"

"Rina, calm down!"

"How am I supposed to calm down?! I will sue Jungwon for this!" Ava and Beomgyu laugh. "Don't you dare laugh at me!"

The music video starts. Screams were heard in the entire room. I felt like I was about to pass out while watching the whole music video.

After the music video, we both went quiet. Beomgyu laughs at us for suddenly being silent after just screaming my organs out because of how hot and talented they were.

"What's with the silence?" Beomgyu laughed. I sighed with a smile. I was so tired and my voice felt so raspy. "I have to leave the call for a while. I need to function everything I just watched."

"I'd say the same. I'll call you later," Ava said. "Okay, bye." I disconnected the phone.

I tried to practice my breathing and closed my eyes. I bit my lip as I started jumping up and down.

"Jungwon?! What are you doing to me?! You didn't tell me you were this gorgeous or something?!" I got out of bed and started walking all over our hotel room.

"Jungwon, why are you like this?!"

"Jungwon, why are you gorgeous?!"

"Jungwon, I can't believe I sleep with you."

"I can't believe I see this gorgeous man every single day."

"Jungwon, I am going to sure you for this."

"Jungwon, you are going to jail, honey."

"Why does he need to be this handsome?!"

"Why does he look so majestic?!"

"Why is he so talented?!"

"Jungwon?! Why-"

"Are you done?"

My eyes widened as I pierced my lips together. I realized that I was talking using my mouth, not my brain. I should keep in mind that he has the key to our room and enters whenever he wants.

I looked behind with an awkward smile. He was there, leaning in the door frame with his black leather jacket hanging on his shoulder. His arms were crossed while he looked at me with a smirk.

"My lady, are you finished?"

I cleared my throat. "You heard nothing," I said and sat on the bed while fidgeting my fingers. "Oh, I heard everything, sweetheart." He comes towards me while holding the jacket on his right shoulder.

"You look good but, Taehyung is more attractive," I said to keep it cool and didn't act like I was head over heels for the man who was in front of me.

"Really?" His head tilts. "I don't remember you mentioning his name earlier, my love."

"Well, yes now. Taehyung is more attractive than you."

He comes forward. I looked down to avoid eye contact. He just stands close to me. He's probably looking at me now.

His hand travels to my chin and lift my head to look at him. "Say that again. Maybe I won't just be giving you tickles this time." I swallowed my saliva. This wasn't what I expected from him.

"Jungwon."

"Who's name earlier, love?"

"Yours," I answered. He smiles widely as he bows down so his face is aligned with mine. His hand was still on my chin.

"I didn't hear you. Who's name?"

"Yours," I whispered because of fear. Junwgon puts his face closer than he ever would.

It was never the same as the way he would pull me close. Our lips were about to touch. They were never inches apart, it was now centimeters apart. I felt his breath on my lips. I felt like it was about to brush his if I made a small movement.

"Again," Jungwon says. "Jungwon," I answered. "Yours. You're attractive," I added.

Jungwon smirks as he moves his face further from me. He pats my head. "You're so cute when you're red," he says while he goes directly to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror to my left as I cupped my cheeks.

I didn't have to look that red after he almost kissed me.

~ ~ ~

the nicknames are KILLING ME.

Sorry if I write so lame and that I don't know how to make people blush so...

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this chapter. Hopefully, you did.

Happy birthday, Ni-ki!!!!

Thanks guys! Love you all!

- riwon <3