031

Rina's POV

It's been 3 days since the incident I had with Jungwon. I can say all things are well now and we already talked about the things we need to talk about. We also reassured that everything was mutual and fine between us.

For now, I'm here in the room alone since Jungwon is on practice for their recorded performance. I'm going to spend my time doing nothing and watching dramas. I also thought of going to Ava's room since she's sick. But I remembered it was the third time I visited her that day.

I ended up scrolling on my phone. I came across a post with familiar faces of a boy and a girl. I immediately closed my phone but looked at it slowly. The pain inside me is still present even if I had let them go a long time ago.

My mood changes as soon as my mother calls. I answered it immediately. "Hey, sweetheart! How are you?" my mother asked. "I'm good! How about you? What's with the call?"

"Well, I'm good. We're all good. I called to tell you that you left some stuff here that I will box up since your room needs some cleaning. Is there anything you want me to send to you?" she asks. "Nothing. I believe I packed and brought everything here," I said. "Oh, alright. I'll box this up then."

"Wait!" I cut her off. "Yes, sweetheart?" she asked. "I do want something. Please bring Johnny here. I forgot to bring him here. I'll give it to Jungwon as a gift," I said. "Alright! I'll also give you some of your favorite snacks."

"Is Jungwon there?" she asks. "Nope. He's at practice for a recorded performance. He'll be back by five. I also visited Ava earlier since she's sick. Good thing, Beomgyu's on break to take care of her," I said. "Aw, that's so sweet! Anyways, I have to go and clean your room."

"Okay! Bye, mom. I love you!"

"I love you too."

We both put the phone down as the painful feeling comes back again when their post appears. I turned my phone off and decided to sort all of my thoughts by recording myself talking. It may sound crazy but this is how I cope up by sharing my feelings when I have no one.

Jungwon's POV

I hopped my way to our room. I was so happy that I got to come home because of the early break. I didn't text Rina that I would be coming home early. I wanted to surprise her.

I was about to open the door to hear someone talking. I closed the door silently while I listened to her words carefully. I hid behind the wall and took a peek at who she was talking to. All I saw was her recording herself. Her voice sounded like she was about to break down into tears.

"That's all I want to say for this record. All I want to say is that I wish the best of blessings to both Zyle and Ash. It may hurt me a lot to lose both of them but it showed me the best of me."

I asked myself if Rina had ever mentioned the names of Zyle and Ash. I never heard of them and Rina never did mention them to me.

"I want to thank them for the happy memories I had with them. And without them, I wouldn't have met Jungwon. Who made me happy after all the tears I had. It planted into meeting the most wonderful man."

I covered my mouth so Rina wouldn't hear me gasp. Am I hearing this right? Without them, she wouldn't have met me. But what do I have to do with them? I don't even know those people.

"To the most wonderful man, Jungwon. I'm thankful for you every single day."

It was unexpected to hear those words from her. I want to hear it while she looks at me face to face. I wanted to just appear and tell her I love her. I want to ask who are those people she mentioned. But I know just the person who probably knows them.

I knocked at Ava's room. I'm aware that she's sick so she'll probably reject me going in. But there might be a chance that she'll answer.

Beomgyu instead opens the door. "Oh, Rina visited an hour ago," he said. I laughed, "she did?" And he nods. "I'm not here for her. I want to talk with Ava," I said. He goes outside and crosses his arms while he leans on the door frame. "Why do you have to talk to my wife?" he asked. I pierced my lips. The way he acts is exactly how I would act towards my wife as well.

"It's about Rina, okay?" I said. He nods and opens the door for me. "You may enter," he says. "Who's that?!" I heard Ava shouting. "It's Jungwon! He wants to talk to you," he shouts as well.

I went towards their bedroom and saw Ava sitting on the bed while watching a movie. I assume they were both watching the movie since the blanket on Beomgyu's side is a mess.

"What's up? Sit down here." She points to the vacant chair beside her. I eyed the picture frame near their desk and already had a frame of their picture. I knew we needed one too.

"I wanted to talk about your best friend," I said. "Yeah, what about her?" she asks and eats the chips she was munching on. Beomgyu sits down beside Ava and listens to our conversation.

"Who is Zyle and Ash?" Ava choked on the food she was eating. Beomgyu immediately grabs the water beside him and gives it to Ava as she drinks it. "Sorry," I said and scratched my nape. It looks like Ava knows the story about the two people I mentioned.

"We don't even talk about THOSE!" she says. "Oh. It's alright. I'll just leave. Thank you." I stood up.

"No! Sit down," she says. I sat down once again. "Since you're her soulmate. You have to know the story about them," she says. I smiled, "I'm all ears," I said.

"Okay. Let's start from the beginning."

~ ~ ~

errick and bella to zyle and ash

have some changing names here

next chapter will be posted tomorrow! keep on reading:)

thank you and i love you all :3

- riwon <3