032

Jungwon's POV

"Before even Rina and I became a pair. We were a trio. Rina, Me, and the girl you mentioned, Ash." I nodded as she continued to tell the story.

"We were inseparable. I can describe Ash as Rina's twin. She has the looks, personality, and the brain. When it comes to brain, I'm the dumb one and they're the only ones who can relate to each other." The way she tells the story made me chuckle. Rina was born smart. I love that about her.

"Now, this boy Zyle is one of our male friends. Though, Rina used to like him and hides it from him. Only Ash and I know the feelings he had for Zyle."

"And then?" Beomgyu asked. Ava eyes him. "Seriously? Even you are listening?" Beomgyu pouts. "Come on! I want to hear some tea!" he whines. Ava ruffles his hair. "Okay back to the story."

"Ash and I are the only ones who know that Zyle also has feelings for Rina. We didn't tell her because we decided for the both of them to find out." I nodded once again. "I understand now. But what went wrong?" I asked.

"It started when the Rank day came."

"The rank day?"

"Yes. I did mention that those two are smart. Now, Ash saw Rina as a competition when she found out Rina was the first top and she was the second. She felt envious of her. And I only found out that she was since then, envious since Rina always tops on her."

"Because of the final ranking day, Ash destroyed Rina from Zyle. She spread rumors around the school which weren't true. Zyle confronted Rina about the rumors."

"What happened then?" Beomgyu asks curiously. "Oh, what happened? They fought in front of me."

"They were shouting and arguing. Rina couldn't control her mouth and suddenly confessed her love for Zyle which he rejected because of the rumors."

"Ever since that day, Zyle and Ash started hanging out while Rina and I stuck together. It became worse when people at school found out about the rumors. Rina didn't defend herself to look guilty but went through depression because of bullying."

"She had depression?!" I shockingly asked. "Yes. She is diagnosed and had her therapist before," she says. "I never knew a cheerful girl like her has depression," Beomgyu says. Ava laughs, "It's had depression. Not had. Good thing she got through it."

"How did she get through it?" I asked. She chuckles and stares at me with a smile.

"We transferred schools for the best. But Rina was never normal. Like I said, she had depression so it was difficult for her to go to school. She wasn't the girl who could study well anymore and had low grades."

"Until this one time, she went to class and this classmate of mine asked her about 23 boys."

"She said she wasn't interested. But she forced her to answer the question of who was the most handsome boy of all of the 23 boys. She still wasn't interested. But I guess her eye suddenly forced her to take a glimpse."

"And finally. I saw her smile once again as she eyes on that one boy on the screen. She stared for it for seconds before she pointed at him with a smile. My classmate agreed and said his name out loud."

"She said, 'That's Yang Jungwon'"

My back was still after hearing my name. "Me?" I asked. "If we can just go back to the past, Jungwon. You would've seen Rina's wide smile that came back after she saw you."

"It's like all these years for her to smile, all she needed was you. And it's not because of your looks, Jungwon."

"It was like a connection. That moment she saw you she knew that you were going to be someone from her life. It was like. . . What's that word again, Beomgyu?" Ava looks at Beomgyu who has been staring at her since a while ago.

"Soulmates," he answers.

"Yes! She felt it. That you were her soulmate."

I smiled widely. I was about to tear up. I didn't realize that I had a big role in her life. Imagine curing someone's depression without even knowing it. Oh God only knows how much I love this girl.

"After that day, she became a huge fan. She voted for you and supported you throat your journey. Until you debuted, she never stopped talking about you. That's how much you mean to her. It was Soulmates."

"You know, Ava. You felt this story so much. Did you experience a connection as well?" I joked. Beomgyu sighs and moves a bit further. He didn't want to hear what Ava would answer.

"Of course I did! If Rina felt one among 23 boys."

"I felt one among 5 boys."

How many is Tomorrow by Together again?

"Anyways, thank you for your time, Ava. I promise that I will take care of her," I said. "You better! I know you would," she says.

"Ava. I want to tell you how much I love your best friend. I love her so much I am willing to die for her." She smiles at my dedication.

"And I hope he loves me too." Beomgyu turns to look at her.

"Goodbye!" I waved and she did as well. Beomgyu assisted me in going outside their room.

I stepped outside and turned around before Beomgyu closed their door.

"I'm preparing the courage to confess, Hyung."

"I hope you will too," I said. Beomgyu smiles at me.

"I love her so much. Just as how much you love Rina."

"Bye, Jungwon," he says before closing the door.

Rina must be waiting for me in the room. I have a lot of plans for her tomorrow that will sure cheer her up!

~ ~ ~

I feel so happy when I write soulmates. It brings back memories.

School is almost coming. I'll try to upload every weekends!

Thank you and I love you all mwa mwa ! :3

- riwon <3