012

Rina's POV

"Hey, what time does the movie start?" I tapped Ava's shoulder. "Oh, it starts at 5 PM."

"5 PM?! I already need to go home by that time!" I spoke. "Didn't you say you don't care if Jungwon kills you?" She crosses her arms. I nodded with a smirk, "that is true. Who cares anyway?"

"It's still 4 PM. Why don't we go shopping?" That idea was already crossing my mind ever since I went here to the mall. I want to shop since I have a huge amount of allowance that my parents gave me. "Sure. Why not?" Ava then pulls my arm making me almost trip. When it comes to shopping. She's always excited about it.

"Gucci?!" I gasped. "Come on! You agreed so let's look at Gucci!" She pulls my arm once again. It reminds me of the last time I got here. It reminds me of "Jay Hyung's credit card". I smiled to myself. I already miss Jungwon.

Ava was looking for some clothing while I stood here near the door. I wasn't planning to buy here at Gucci. I just want to go to a thrift shop. My allowance may be huge but this is for my overall spending! I can't be spending Gucci on myself when I have a child to feed at home! I mean, Jungwon.

But something caught my attention. This is a new stock of men's coats. I went towards it and checked how elegant it was. It was color black and had the Gucci logo stitched on its pocket. It was actually much different from what Jungwon bought last time.

"Bae! Come on, choose your outfit! What are you doing in the men's section?" She walks towards me. I showed her the coat. "Do you think it suits Jungwon?" I asked. "Girl! It's Jungwon! Everything suits him." I laughed. It's true. Everything suits him.

"Should I buy this for him?" I asked. "Why not! For the love of your life, buy it!" It's true. I don't like spending on myself but if I buy this coat for Jungwon, it'll be much better to spend a thousand bucks on him.

I looked for another size of this coat and took it with me. "Aren't you going to buy one for yourself?" Ava asks. "No, it's alright. I prioritize Jungwon a lot more." Ava then shows me a T-shirt. "I got this for you then. I'm paying for it."

"You don't have to!"

"No. It is my decision and I am buying this for you," she says arrogantly. I smiled, "thank you, Ava. Thank you so much," I said. "You're welcome." She gives me a cheeky look.

"Oh, by the way. Do you think this suits Beomgyu? While you were in the men's section, I saw this shirt. It'll probably suit him, right?" she asks, showing me the T-shirt. I nodded and gave her a thumbs-up. "It suits him!" Ava puts it by the counter. "I'll buy this for him in case he scolds me for not asking permission." I snickered, "Jungwon will probably calm down if I showed him the coat. Knowing I'll probably be home later than 5."

"Bestie, it's a smart idea." We both laughed together.

After paying for the clothes, we immediately went to the cinema at exactly 5 PM. The movie was about to start.

As soon as I sat down, I looked at my watch. I looked at my phone as well. Jungwon isn't calling or texting me yet. He's probably busy. I'll be glad if he is.

After I step out of the cinema, I stretched my arms so as Ava. "Finally! It's finished!" I said with a mixture of a yawn. "Should we go home?" I asked. Ava tapped my shoulder rapidly making me face her with nervousness.

"Girl! It's 7 PM!"

"Oh my. Jungwon might be looking for me!"

"I got 20 missed calls from Beomgyu! He's probably worried as hell!" Ava scratched her head. "We should probably go home," she said. "Not probably! We should REALLY go home!"