019

Rina POV

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted at him in a worried tone. "I didn't have to tell you."

"If you knew you wouldn't have pet the kitten, Jungwon!"

"It was cute!"

"You're allergic to cats! Now look at your hand! It has tons of rashes." Jungwon looks down while he softly holds his hand. Preventing him from scratching it harshly once again.

We were home once again because we needed to get his rashes treated before it got worse.

"It's alright. I'm okay. We didn't have to go home. Our date is wasted," he said. "We have a lot of days, Jungwon. Your health is much more important than a friendly date."

"You should've told me you were allergic," I said. "You didn't have to know, It's not that important."

"Jungwon! You need to tell me because I'm-."

"I'm your. . ." I was thinking about what I was going to say. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Jungwon, I'm your soulmate. This is an important thing for me to know. Both of us should know what is dangerous for us and not. We're in this together, right?" he looks down and fidgets his fingers. "Don't get mad at me, please. I'm sorry, love." He says in a soft tone and a pouty face.

"It's okay. Now let's treat it. If it gets well, we can continue our outing, alright?"

"I think I have rashes on my back as well. It's getting itchy," he said. "Then let's put some medicine."

"I have to clean myself first."

"It's okay. Go ahead."

I was scrolling through my phone as Jungwon called me. "Hey! I forgot my towel and clothes!" I snickered and grabbed his clothes.

I was still scrolling through my phone while I was in front of the bathroom. "Open the door. How will I pass this to you?" Jungwon quickly opened the door and didn't grab the clothes inside the bathroom.

Instead, he grabs me inside the bathroom.

"Jungwon, why did you- OH MY GOSH! MY VIRGIN EYES!" I covered my eyes and turned around. My eyes were shut tight and I was about to cry. "You're naked! Why did you grab me!?"

"I panicked okay?!"

"I'm panicking more with what I saw! Good thing I didn't see the bottom part. Put some freaking clothes on for Pete's sake!" He laughs out loud. Does he think this is funny?!

"My sister is coming. I panicked because she'll kill me if she sees these rashes on my body."

"You should've told me! Not grab me inside the freaking bathroom with your NAKED BODY in front of my VIRGIN EYES!" And he's still here laughing about it.

"Fine, fine! You can look now." I slowly turned around and covered my eyes once again. "You're still shirtless!" I shouted. "I have rashes, sweetheart. Are you worried or not?" I sighed and slowly looked at his body.

Here am I again, seeing his shirtless body just like the first they of how I saw him.

"Now help me get this on my back. I'll put the ointment on the front," he instructs. "This is a lot of rashes Jungwon. You just pet the kitten for 5 minutes!"

"My rashes said it's 5 hours."

I grabbed the ointment and put some on my finger. I rubbed the ointment on the rashes behind his back while he rubbed it in his front body.

"There you go." I stood my back up straight as he turned around. This should heal in no time," he said. I looked at his body and noticed a missing spot without ointment. "Wait, I think you missed a spot," I said. "Where?"

"Let me. . ." I backed down as my fingers touched his front body. I rub the ointment on the specific part. "There you go." My eyes looked up at him. I stood up fast and turned around with a red face. "Sorry."

"You liked that?"

"Get some clothes on!"

"Fine!" Jungwon grabs his t-shirt. "Thanks for helping me by the way. I promise I won;t petting it for 5 minutes. Only for 3 minutes," he said. " No. Never pet again." He pouts.

"Let's go and wait for my sister. She'll be here in no time."

"Sure."

~ ~ ~

finally an update!

active era?