006

Rina POV

The greatest feeling that I've ever felt was getting called love by my own idol. I was staring at the glass of water that I drank on. Watching each drip slowly go down. Watching which drip would go first and win the race.

"Love? Is anything wrong?"

I was trembling on the inside. I hope it's not shown on my face that I feel like screaming my lungs out. Especially since Jungwon is right in front of me.

"Is there something wrong, love?"

"J-Jungwon."

"Awww." He moves his face closer to mine. I already feel his breath right on my lips. His nose was about to touch mine while his eyes were looking at me. He stares deep right into my soul.

"Her bias from Enhypen just called her 'love'."

"Right, darling?"

"Stop," I said. "What if I don't want to stop, darling?"

"Please, stop."

"Okay, I'm sorry." He moves away and sits on his chair. I felt my sweat about to come out from my body. Maybe I'm just not used to him yet.

"Be ready. I'll call you those names. We're soulmates anyway."

I just licked my lower lip. I didn't respond, not even a gesture from my body.

"Do you have practice? Like any work for today?" I changed the subject. "No. HYBE gave us a one-week break to stay with our soulmates. You know, get to know each other so we would be comfortable," he said.

"Oh, us too," I nodded while telling him. "What do you mean?" Jungwon was moving the glass around. "Our school gave us a one-week break."

"Don't you study here?"

"No, I live in another country."

"So, you're not Korean?"

"Yes."

"Wow." He nods his head, still rotating the glass nonstop. "How did you learn Korean?" he asked me in a curious tone. "4 years ago. I learned Korean. I'm sorry if my Korean isn't that good," I said. "No, it's just right. The pronunciation, words, and grammar." I smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Anyways, I'll wash the dishes." I stood up and started collecting the plates. He holds my arm right away, "I'll wash the plates, love," he utters. I blinked a few times, "No, it's alright. You're probably tired, Jungwon."

"No, it's fine. I rested and all I need to do is wash the plates. You should rest because you just traveled all the way here."

He will always be the Jungwon who has a pure heart.

"Thank you."

"Plus, I need to fix my phone."

"Fix your phone?"

"I changed my wallpapers, and everything else that involves kpop because you're here."

"Oh, who was your wallpaper?" he asked. How cute. Is he expecting that he is my wallpaper? "Only the lock screen, Wonie." I grabbed my towel and hung it on my shoulder.

I was on my way to the bathroom when Jungwon stops me again with a question.

"How about the home screen?" he asked. I looked at him with a huge smirk on my face.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Hey! Now that I'm your soulmate, I should be the one on your home screen! Change that!"