030

Rina's POV

"Hey Jungwon, I wonder what will you look like in the future," I randomly asked as he looked at me. I chuckle, "I'm planning to have biceps soon." I laughed at his words, "As if!" I said. He just rolls his eyes at me.

I passed by Sunoo's recent post and smiled widely. I do admit that Sunoo's smile can brighten anyone's day. "Cute," I whispered to myself.

The whisper was audible enough to be heard by Jungwon. "Who's cute?" he asked and went towards me. "Oh nothing, jealous sheep," I said and saved Sunoo's picture on my phone. Jungwon manages to grab my phone in my hands. "Yah! Yang Jungwon!" I shouted as I tried to reach my phone.

"Why are you saving Sunoo's picture?!" he scolds. "Come on! Let me have some pictures on my phone too. He's part of your group anyways!" I crossed my arms. "This beautiful crap. Delete that!" He threw my phone on the bed and grabbed it. I instantly deleted the picture, in respect for Jungwon's feelings.

"Beautiful crap?" I laughed. "Yeah. You're beautiful and crap at the same time." I lay down on the bed and continued to scroll on my news feed. "Just admit you've fallen for my looks," I confidently said.

"You can say that, my love."

"Hm?" I looked at him while he stared into space. "Is it true?" I asked. "No."

"Tss." I lay down on the bed heavily and made annoying faces. "I'm going to make Sunoo as my wallpaper," I said to tease him. "Oh try, sweetheart! You'll never get your phone ever again!"

"I'm just kidding! My heart belongs to the one and only Jungwon."

Jungwon's POV

My mouth creped a smile as I heard those words from her mouth. I cannot believe she said that her heart belongs to the one and only me. I wanted to say the same. That my whole me belongs to only her.

"Is that true, my love?" I said. My heart pounds while I fidget my fingers to get a hold of myself. I might scream out of nowhere.

"Jungwon, not Yang Jungwon." Oh right.

"Come on! It's still the same!" I whined. "No, it's not. Jungwon has a different behavior than Yang Jungwon," she explains. It is true. I do have a different personality off-camera.

"Do I need to be Jungwon in front of you to love me?" I asked. She shook her head. "Why are you even asking that? It's like you even love me. We're friends right?" Friends. I forgot about that.

"How about Taehyung? What would you do if he were your soulmate?" I asked. "Wonnie, you're out of the topic. What has Taehyung gotta do with this?" she said in a sassy way.

"Since you're asking. I'll do what soulmates do." What do soulmates do?

"I will marry him, of course. I will have kids with him and have a nice house. I'll love him entirely as my husband."

"That's what soulmates do? Are you going to do it to me too?" I asked her in a cold tone. "Oh." She scratched her nape awkwardly. "Jungwon, It's-"

"I'm your soulmate, will you marry me?"

"Will you have kids with me and have a nice house?"

"Jungwon, what are you on?"

"I'm your soulmate, Rina. Not him."

"So will you love me as your husband as well?"

Rina's POV