026

Jungwon's POV

"Hi! We are ENHYPEN!"

"Hi, I'm Jungwon!"

"And we are going to play the lie detector game."

I can't believe that we got a real lie detector. A person who will detect if we are being honest or not. Looks like I have to be all honest now. Hopefully, there aren't any personal questions about me.

After the introduction of the video, we started to play the game. All we did was laugh about embarrassing truths about us.

~ ~ ~

"Is it true that you don't shower every day?" Jake nervously laughs. "No of course. I always take a bath every single day."

We waited for the lie detector to speak as he looked at the computer with a focused look.

"It's a lie."

We all bursted out laughing while Jake opened his mouth in embarrassment. "You don't shower every day!?" Sunoo loudly asks. "Hey! It's healthy! Plus, I still smell good."

"No wonder why it smells fish every Tuesday."

"Yah! Heeseung hyung!"

"Anyways! It's Jungwon's turn," Jake said and changed the subject. It was my third round being asked and most of them I've gotten true. Nedver was embarrassed since the questions were easy.

I sat down and I put my finger on the pad. It was Sunghoon who picked the random questions from the bucket. He opens it and his eyes widen.

His face made me quiver in nervousness. I wish this would be something easy to answer.

"Let me read the question."

"We all know how the world has changed to a new setup. Do you think the person who you are with today is someone your heart beats for at the moment?"

My leg shook up and down. I swallowed my saliva while thinking of an answer. I would be wasting my points if I lied. But I'm not sure about my answer. I can't waste a prize. I'll just have to be honest, that's all."

"Maybe," I smirked with confidence. My mind was filled with the thoughts of Rina. She is my only soulmate.

"And that's is a lie."

My eyebrows raised. This can't be. How is it a lie? I'm confused about my feelings so It is a maybe!

"No?" I repeatedly answered again. I waited for the lie detector to speak. "Lie as well."

My members were jumping on the results they were hearing. "Jungwon, you better answer honestly!" Jay shouts. "I am! This is fake. I was answering the truth from the start!" I said. "Well, there is only one answer that was never told." Everyone went quiet and waited for my answer after what Ni-ki said.

I was having anxiety. Was I scared to admit my feelings? Was I scared to admit that I like her?

"Yes. I like her."

Everyone was quiet, and so was I. I stare into blank space hoping that I will get the final answer to my confused feelings.

"It's the truth."

My heart skipped a beat after hearing the result. This can't be. I really like her?!

"Jungwon, are you okay?" Heeseung asked. While I was staring blankly, they were all screaming as if a huge couple had come into the room. But they looked worried as of now. "You looked pretty shocked," Jake said.

"Hyung, I don't know if I like her," I said. "Things are getting personal. Please cut the cameras first," Jay says to the crew as they agree to cut the cameras.

"Jungwon, we're going to ask you again. We can use the lie detector again." I placed my finger once again.

"I will ask this question again, Jungwon. With all your honesty you have to answer."

With all honesty?

"Do you love Rina?" I stared blankly. That question makes me think of why. Why and what should I love about her?

Even from just thoughts, it makes me feel like I'm floating on cloud 9. I want to protect her. I want to be with her and buy her the things she wants. To come home with strawberry milk on my hands for her. I want to hug her. I want the kisses from her. I want to marry her.

"With all my honesty."

"Yes."

I waited to hear the results once again. My hands were getting sweaty from nervousness.

"Truth. All truth."

I exhaled all the air I inhaled from my body.

"Lie detectors can't lie, Jungwon."

I didn't say anything while my members were smiling at me. Confirming and convincing that I do love her.

I stood up while everyone looked at me in question.

"I respectfully ask you to cut the scene where that question is being asked." The crew nodded as they agreed with my request.

"I will be back in 10 minutes. I need to go to the restroom."

~ ~ ~

dayum

writing this makes me feel like i'm going back through time

thank you for reading!

i love you all <3

- riwon <3