034

Jungwon's POV

I opened my eyes as a strike of light came from the sun. I took my phone and checked the time. It was already 7:30 in the morning. I have work later. I eyed Rina beside me who was still fast asleep. I smiled to myself, knowing that this day would possibly be the day that she is finally mine.

I'm asking her to be my girlfriend tonight.

I got up from bed my small hands pulled me back. "Stay," she whines but still with her eyes closed. I chuckled at how cute she was. I didn't know if she was dreaming or if she wanted me to stay.

"Sweetheart, I have work," I whispered. She didn't respond. I mean she did but with a snore. It looks like she was dreaming.

"Okay, 5 minutes," I whispered to myself as I wrapped my arms around her. I put the comforter all over us as I hugged her tightly. Rina moves closer, feeling warm in my arms. I bit my lip with a smile on my face. I love her too much.

After a while, I tried to get out of bed while Rina was still sleeping. She didn't pull me back so I left slowly. I went to the comfort room and brushed my teeth. I then cooked breakfast for the both of us in case she woke up or in case I left she already had something to eat. I got ready with my clothes on. Wearing a gray turtle neck and black pants.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door. But before I stepped outside, I went back to take a peak. She was still sleeping. I walked towards her and sat down on the bed.

"I'll be your boyfriend, Rina," I said as I kissed her forehead. I then left our apartment.

Rina's POV

I woke up feeling uneasy when I saw no one was beside me. I thought I would be able to catch up before he leaves but it looks like I overslept. I got up from bed and could already smell the food in the kitchen. It looks like Jungwon cooked for me before he left.

I prepared myself for the day and ate breakfast before advance reading one of my math books. My mother rang my phone while I was eating. I immediately answered.

"Hey, sweetheart! How's it been?" She then turns on her video camera. I turned mine as well. "Hey, mom! I'm doing good. How about you guys?"

"Hi, Rina!"

"Rina! Rina! Rina! I miss you!"

A wide smile creped on my face and chuckled as I saw my two brothers on the screen. I was tearing up. I miss them so much.

"We're doing good, honey. We're just going to-. . . Hey! Ellis! Give me back my phone!"

"Nye! Nye! Nye!" My brother Ellis runs away with the phone of my mother. He sits on the couch with Sendrick.

"How are you?" Sendrick asks. "Doing good. I just miss you guys a lot."

"Hey! You didn't show me your honey bum!" I laughed. "It's a secret," I said.

"Why? Did you guys kissy kissy already? Like this." Ellis then makes smooching noises with his funny kissing face on the screen. "Hey! Who taught you that?!" I scolded. "Sendrick did."

"Sendrick?!"

"Hey, hey! Not me! He was watching those smooching Elsa and Jack Frost videos on YouTube secretly! I caught him and even blackmailed me that he would show my cup song video if I told Mom." I laughed so hard.

"Cup song video?! Since when did you learn the cup song?!"

"I have the video," Ellis spoke. "Oh yeah? And I'll tell Mom your history search bar."