018

Jungwon POV

"Are you okay?" Jake tapped on my shoulder which made me flinch and come back to my senses. "Oh, yeah. Of course, I am!" I chuckled and scratched the back of my nape. "Are you sure? That painting of the blonde girl with blue eyes and freckles is sure to be nice. You're staring at it for 10 minutes already and never looked at the others."

"Oh, really?" I guess I really have a lot on my mind. I just really can't get over Rina's words. I don't like her so I don't need to feel bad and broken after what she said. But why do I feel so affected?

"I know that face. What's the problemo?" Jake asked. He puts his arm around my shoulder directing me to the other paintings. "It's just Rina," I answered. "Rina?! Wow. I thought we were the only problems in your life as a leader. I guess you have some boyfriend problems now."

"Hey! We're not dating," I said. "But you act like one. You're giving her motives," he said. "I am?" I asked myself. "Oh come on! Are you not aware of what you are doing?"

"Why do you call her such nicknames? Why do you bully her? What's up with your behavior with her?" I sighed. "I don't know what I'm doing." Jake blinked a few times and took a deep breath. "I know what you are doing. But the question is why."

"Why are you doing it to her?" I stared at the painting, making me think deeply. I couldn't answer his question. "Rina said she doesn't like me romantically," I said.

"So?" Jake raised an eyebrow. "You don't care, right? A person who doesn't like someone, will not care. Why do you look so affected?" Still staring at the painting, I raised my shoulders as a sign that I didn't know.

"That's why I'm asking you. Why? Why are you so concerned with things about her?"

"Do you like her?"

I never get to ask that question myself. I've always asked if Rina does like me romantically. Not just some kpop star but me as Jungwon.

But why do I keep questioning it if I do not care about her? Unless it really bothers me.

Maybe it's really time to ask myself. Do I like her?

"I don't know."

Rina POV

Finally! Schoolwork is killing me! I need a huge break from the disaster I've just been through.

I lay down on the bed and grabbed the remote. "Time to watch some dramas!"

I was looking for a show to start but I might as well just rewatch Hwarang.

"I'm home!" The door closes behind me. I smiled. "You're here." I saw Jungwon walking towards the bed. "How's the museum with Jake?"

"Oh, it was good. I stared at the blonde blue-eyed girl with freckles for 10 minutes," he laughed it out. "I did have something for you while I was on the way home." He brings out a pack of strawberry milk which makes my eyes wide open.

"Strawberry milk!" I grabbed it from his hand. "Thank you, Jungwon!" I tried to open one pack. "I know we've run out of it since you take 2 in a day. Sometimes 3." I rolled my eyes in a funny way. "It's not my fault it's this good," I said, sipping on my strawberry milk.

"So, I do have to ask you something," he said. "What is it?" I asked. "If we can both go out tomorrow?"

"Like a date?" I continued sipping again. "No. I mean. I guess. But it's really-. Yeah, it's a date." The way he tries to make excuses is so funny. I like him looking awkward. It's very cute of him since he's always confident about being flirty just like earlier. Now he's the shy one.

"I don't have anything to do tomorrow. We can go."

He pats my head. "Alright, sweetheart."

~ The next day ~

"Where are your hoodies?" I asked. "Hoodies? What are you going to do with them?"

"I know you'll make me wear one. I also like them now. They're warm and cozy to wear." Jungwon hands one black hoodie to me. "Wear this. I'll wear the white one so we look like we're matching." I looked at him and raised both eyebrows.

"You know. Friendship hoodies."

"Oh. True!" I said and turned around with a fake smile. Right. FRIENDSHIP hoodies.

After that, we got dressed up for today's date. We got out and decided to walk together to the nearest park first. Jungwon hadn't really planned out what to do for today.

"I'm sure we went out because of boredom," I said. "Hey, no! It's just that you're so good to me so I wanted to take you out," he said. "Oh yeah. As soon as we stepped out of our room you didn't even know where we were going," I laughed. "Of course, it's your choice. You're the lady!"

"At least we get to go to this park. I needed some fresh air and sunlight after all the schoolwork I did. It felt like a prison. And I'm here with someone who takes studies as his last priority." Jungwon rolls his eyes. "If you know me, I had high grades. A lot of girls liked me as well, until now."

"Yeah high grades, of yourself because you think highly." Jungwon laughs in a sarcastic way. "Ha-ha! Nice joke, sweetheart. It made me laugh until I exploded." I laughed. "I was kidding! I'm actually proud of you having the confidence. It is what makes you attractive."

Jungwon looks at me trying not to smile. "Look who's blushing now." He looks away, "I'm not."

"How cute of you, Jungwon." He tries to ignore me by not saying anything and looking around.

"Look! A kitty!" he ran towards the kitty seen needing the bush as he pets it with his hand.

Nothing could go wrong with petting a kitty, right?