021

Rina's POV

"Yow! Yow! Yow! Jungs back in the house!" Here he is again.

"Why are you so early? Don't you have work?" I asked. I paused the series that I was watching to have a little respect while communicating with him. "Why not? I need rest."

Jungwon lays on the bed. I pushed him immediately as he rolled to the floor. "Get out! COVID alert!" I shouted while wiping my hands on my shirt.

"Ouch! Aish. I'm 100% COVID free. One hundred percent safe!" he says. "No, you're not." I raised both of my shoulders. I went back to bed and played the series that I was just watching.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching."

"What are you watching?"

"A TV show."

"What TV show?"

This is giving me the WASSABI PRODUCTIONS vibe. I looked at him and then at the TV again without an answer. Jungwon harshly sighs and rolls his eyes. "Okay, don't talk to me."

I laughed at him. "Cute."

"I have a question," I said. Jungwon doesn't answer and just scrolls on his phone. I cleared my throat. "Hello? I'm asking you." He still doesn't answer. He smiles. It was like he was pretending to smile at his phone. He was annoying me.

"Yang Jungwon. I said I have a question." This boy still does not answer. "Is my friend deaf?" I asked, and he continued to ignore me. "Is my soulmate deaf?" I continued asking. I pouted angrily then smirked.

"Is my husband deaf?"

His eyes suddenly traveled to look at me. "There's my husband. I said I have a question." He still stares at me. Trying to force himself not to smile. It was so cute of him that he was slowly turning pink.

"Okay, he's deaf."

"What's the question?" he utters. I chuckled at him. "I just wanted to ask if you have a second music video?" I asked. "I don't know."

"Ask your husband," he smirks. "He's in the other room."

His face shifted and he went back to scrolling his phone. I just laughed and continued to watch the series on the TV.

A hand suddenly grabs the remote and turns off the television. "Yah! Jungwon!" I shouted. "What's the matter with you?!" I asked in annoyance. "No watching TV! We're spending time together," he said.

I crossed my arms and sat down properly. "What 'spend time'?" I asked while quoting the words SPEND TIME using two fingers. "I don't know. Maybe you can think how can a wife and a husband spend time together."

I scoffed. "Excuse me?! We aren't married!" I said. "We are going to so let's at least practice spending time!" he said. I raised an eyebrow while a smile creed on my face. "I'm not marrying you," I said.

"And why not? State reasons."

"You're annoying. You're cringey. You're flirty."

"And the positive reasons?" he said while raising an eyebrow. "What positive?" his face shifted into a serious one. "You know. The positive side of us getting married."

"Oh, I know!"

"What?!"

"Nothing."

Jungwon sighed heavily as I snickered. "Alright, fine!"

"You're cute, sweet, talented, you have a heart like iron, and you care a lot about the people around you. Plus, you're attractive. You are even a taekwondo player which makes you 10x even more attractive. You're not selfish at all and prioritize what I like such as buying me strawberry milk every day."

Jungwon looks at me with a weirded-out face. "You don't want to marry me but you have a lot more reasons to marry me than to not marry me." I raised my shoulders. "Well, the negative reasons are a big deal in marriage to me."

My phone rings. I picked it up to see who was the caller. "It's my mother. Keep quiet!"

"Why will I-"

"I said keep quiet!" I answered the call. Jungwon just silently tries to listen to our conversation.

"Mom? What's will the call?"

"Oh, nothing. I just want to ask what room number are you in case a wolf comes by to stop at your room and you get in trouble. I won't be able to call 911 since I don't know your room number," she says. I silently looked at Jungwon with a weirded-out face while he mouthed a "what?"

"That has got to be the most unbelievable made-up story ever, Mom," I said. She sighs. "I just want to know your room number in case we visit."

"I'm fine! I'm good!"

"You haven't even told me your soulmate!" she said. I scratched my nape. "Is he torturing you and forcing you to not share his identity?!" she overreacts. "Mom, I'm fine."

"Okay, okay. I believe you. But what's your room number?"

I sighed. I didn't have a choice but to tell my room number before my mother suddenly called 911 and reported I had a wolf inside a house torturing me. It's just some monkey eating chips on the bed again.

Right, he's eating in the bed again. I slowly kicked Jungwon out and he fell on the floor. "What?!" he whispers. "Don't eat in the bed!" I whispered back.

"Okay, then. Stay safe, honey!"

"Okay, mom. I love you," I said before I disconnected the phone.

"Why don't you tell your mother I'm your soulmate?" he asks while munching on some chips. I shook my head, "I can't. She'll find out soon."

"That's the point. She'll find out soon. What's with the hiding?"

I was afraid of the fact my mother might spit on some embarrassing moments I did. Especially since I was madly in love with the boy who was eating some chips in front of me. It would be embarrassing if he found out I'm head over heels for him.

"Hello? Is my wife deaf?" he asks and imitates what I said earlier. I smiled. "No. I'm here."

"Now give me that!" I grabbed the chips in his hand and ate them. "Hey! Why are you allowed to eat on the bed?!"

"Because why not."

Jungwon sighs. "I'm getting some strawberry milk. Surely you'll get thirsty." He stands up and leaves to get strawberry milk in the fridge. I giggled. He's so sweet.

A knock was heard on the door. "I'll get it!" Jungwon shouts. I continued to munch on some chips while I waited for Jungwon to come back.

"Jungwon?!" I never stood up so fast. I ran to the door after I heard that familiar voice shout his name.

"Uhm yes? Excuse me?" Jungwon scratched his nape. As I arrived at the door. There was her familiar figure standing his her eyes widened.

"Mom?!"