016

Rina's POV

My eyes slowly open as I see the bright strike of the sun flash at my eyes. I turned away to block the sunlight before it even burns my eyes. I turned to Jungwon who was peacefully sleeping beside me. He's still asleep and he told me he has classes today. I better wake him up.

I felt my phone buzzing under my pillow. I grabbed it and saw Ava calling me. I answered it quickly. "Sup? What's with the early morning call?" I asked while scratching my eyes. I voice still feels raspy while talking. "Drunk-Dazed will be released later. Are you excited?" I chuckled at her. "Why wouldn't I? Good thing Jungwon will be gone by the release of it. He's going to school."

"Oh cool, Beomgyu will be gone as well."

"It's quiet, huh? Beomgyu must be sleeping." I heard Ava sigh heavily, "he is." She laughs. "He looks like an angel when he sleeps," she added. I snickered and looked at Jungwon. "So does mine. He's so peaceful when he sleeps," I said, smiling while eyeing Jungwon's face. "He makes my heart beat so fast."

"I have to go. I need to cook our breakfast before Beomgyu starts nagging about his cereals again."

"Alright, bye!" Ava disconnects the phone.

I stretched my arms and yawned loudly before turning to Jungwon who was already staring at me. I flinched and rolled my eyes. "You scared the heck out of me!" Jungwon laughs. "I didn't do anything. I was just staring at you."

"Well, that smile of yours scared me!" I stood up from the bed. "I'm cooking breakfast," I said and went to the bathroom. "I'm going to get dressed then eat breakfast. I'm going to school."

"That's cool. I never thought you would really go to school," I joked. "Hey! K-pop star or not. I study!" I nodded, pretending to agree.

An hour later, I finished cooking breakfast and Jungwon was already dressed. He was wearing his school uniform for the first time. He looks so normal. I don't see him as Jungwon but just a normal kid who goes to school.

"You look like a good boy," I said. He chuckles, "I am one."

We both ate breakfast together. While eating, he stops the silence between us. "You talked about the release of drunk-dazed earlier," he said. My eyes widened. I realized that he was already awake when we were talking about that topic. He probably heard me complimenting him when he was asleep.

I squinted my eyes and shook the thoughts away, he chuckles. "Are you excited about it?" he asked. I nodded, "of course! I'm excited to see another version of all of you! It's been only one era. I will be supporting every era of Enhypen." I thought came up to my mind. "I'm excited to see Jake in the music video."

Jungwon stops chewing and looks at me. "Yah. Be careful who you're talking to," he said. I laughed. "I'm really excited to see him in his new era. He looks so attractive." Jungwon looks at me with a stern face. "I look better." He matches his words with a pout. "What about me?" he asks. His tone was higher and he was blue all of a sudden.

I smiled. "I'm excited to see a new version of you too, Jungwon," I spoke. "I'll support every era of you. I'm ready to see your hard work later." His face brightens up as he turns pink. He draws a smirk on his face.

"I know you love me."

Yes, I do. A lot.

"Didn't you say I make your heart beat fast?" I felt the heat in my body. This is so embarrassing. "When did I say that?" I tried to act clueless, but Jungwon was looking at me as if he knows every move I make. He is testing me. "You said while talking to Ava earlier."

I stood up quickly. Jungwon looked at me confused. "I have to go to the bathroom." I was about to go towards the door when Jungwon runs and leans his arm on the door frame.

"You're going nowhere, love."

Seeing him in his school uniform and leaning his arm on the door frame, blocking me. He looks like a Wattpad high school character from a book. I'm falling harder every second that he breathes.

He moves forward making me tremble, moving backward. "Does your heart beat fast because of me?" he asks. My heart was beating rapidly as soon as he gets closer and closer. Until I hit my back at the wall, I had nowhere to go. He moves forward once again.

He tucks my hair and caresses my cheek as he moves closer to my face. "Does your heart beat fast now?" I couldn't breathe well. He was looking me in the eyes, it was locked and the key has been lost.

He softly uses his right hand to hold my waist and pulls me causing me to move forward making our face inches apart. "When I do this, does your heart beat fast?" He caresses my waist sending me shivers. My knees are weak. I want to kneel down.

"Does is sound like 'tugtug tugtug tugtug'?"

He then uses both hands to wrap around my waist, caressing it. "When I do this, does it beat fast?" I still didn't answer.

His head move forward making me close my eyes as I felt his breath hitting my ear.

"Or does it shout my name?"

"Stop!" I pushed him and tried to breathe well. He laughs out loud. "You're so cute when startled." I covered my face and tried to hide my emotions.

I heard his grabbing his bag so I took a look and saw that his bag was in his back now. He comes near. "I'm going to school, sweetheart. Take care of everything for me." I took time to nod in response. I was trying to rethink what just happened.

"Bye!" He then leaves the room as if he didn't just make my body shiver.

Both of my hands travel to my chest as I stared blankly."

"He does make my heart so fast. – It screams his name."

---

Hi, this is Elle. And I would like to explain what has been going on with my life recently regarding me and my writing career.

My heart belongs to words. My blood is made out of ink. But I don't know why I lost motivation all of a sudden from writing. This is why I don't post often anymore.

The reason why I lost motivation is because of that one "hate" comment I got. It was stated to me personally, and not through socials or any inbox. It was stated to me right on my face.

I have been thinking about everything I've been through since the start of Soulmates. All the love and support made me stand up and continue my passion for writing until I found out that this is the career I want to achieve. But being that person who lost the energy to write and make stories, I hate being that person.

No matter how hard I try to write a chapter, it always feels like I am not happy with it or I am just being forced to write. Because I don't even feel like writing is in me anymore. But I still have the spirit in me.

I am not here to "clout chase" or be an "attention seeker" but rather I would like to explain the truth as to why I haven't been posting enough these past few days. It's been two years now since I have this Wattpad account. And each of my readers means to me.

I love seeing your comments, your messages, and those stories you sometimes post on Instagram. It makes me happy to see someone who likes my work.

Don't worry. I don't have plans on deleting my Wattpad account or my stories. I also don't have plans to stop writing. Because I know to myself that I was born to write.

All I need is time to have the motivation to write again. I want energy. I want a reason why I need to write.

My apologies to the people who are waiting for Heart's CEO and Soulmates. Please be patient for a while. I promised from the bottom of my heart that I will finish the book with smiles on your faces and warmed hearts.

From your dearest author, Elle <3