017

Rina POV

I heard the door open from behind me while I was swiping my correction tape on my paper. I already assumed the person who just opened it.

"Why home so early?" I checked the time. "It's still twelve," I said and continued doing my work. "They gave us half a day." I heard Jungwon drop his back and lay on the bed all tired. I chuckled.

"I guess KPOP stars don't focus on their studies that much," I joked. "Excuse me?! Are you saying we're uneducated?!" Jungwon felt offended. I laughed, "Or maybe you don't focus much," I smirked. I still didn't get to see Jungwon.

"Yeah right. By the way, may I go out with Jake Hyung later?" he asks. "Why do you have to ask permission? It's your life."

"I mean, I belong to you now so it's a must to ask permission and let you know where I'm going." I can't hold my smile after saying the words that he belongs to me. But I realized that this guy likes joking about things.

"We're going to the museum later. Wait, I'll show you some pictures of the paintings." I sighed and spoke, "It's up to you. But it's okay."

"Here! Let me go here please!" I know he showed his phone to me. So I turned to my back and took a look at the museum he wanted to go to with Jake. It was such a nice art.

Especially with the body half lying down and his shoulder carrying his body with his unbuttoned school blouse with his white tank top. What an art.

Jungwon removed his phone from my face which made me flinch. "Where are you looking? I said, "Look at the museum." I looked away trying not to embarrass myself. "No, I was looking at it. It was some nice art."

Jungwon smirked, "What was the color of the eyes of the art?" he asked. "Oh," I gave a small chuckle. "I didn't really pay attention to the eyes. I just pay attention to some details," I said, trying to be candid and true. "What details?" This boy sure knows how to corner me.

"I. . . Don't remember," I said and turned to my table and got my pen. I scribbled some notes on the paper to relieve my anxiety. "Is it a blonde girl with blue eyes and freckles?" he asked in a sarcastic way.

"Or is it a boy with an unbuttoned school uniform wearing a tank top?" My pen stopped scribbling and just stared at the paper. I felt my face to my ears getting all heated up from embarrassment. Am I this weak to him?

I heard Jungwon standing up as he moved closer to me. Seeing his every step moving in the reflection of the mirror in front of me made me nervous. He was now behind me as he lowered his body and aligned our faces together. I looked at him in the reflection of the mirror as he looked at me there as well.

"Art, am I?" he smirked. I didn't give a single facial expression but I felt my palms getting sweaty as the pen I was holding was getting slippery.

"Am I?" he repeats. I slowly nodded. He scoffed with a smile. He bit his lip and nodded with his lip upward.

"You're an art yourself, love. I know you love me."

I pushed his face. "Go away," I said and decided to focus on my schoolwork. "You have somewhere to go."

"Aw, you're blushing, sweetheart!"

"Stop it. I'm not. It's just hot."

"I know I'm hot."

"What the heck, Jungwon." I turned to him with a disgusting look. He laughed at his corny ass joke.

"Come on, I know you love me. Do you love me?" he laughs.

"Why, do you?" I turned the question to him. He stopped laughing and just looked at him.

He pierced his lips together and wasn't able to answer the question. My heart slowly sank but I expected that he couldn't answer the question. He's speechless. It means he doesn't.

"Do you?" he asked, but now with a serious tone. I looked down and thought of an answer. "I don't love you romantically, Jungwon." It pains me to say this phrase and say his name at the same time. I love him, of course.

"Oh - okay." He looks at his watch. "I think it's time for me to get changed. I'll be meeting Jake Hyung."

I continued to mind my own business while he got changed and ready. We remained silent the entire time after the incident that happened. Awkward. I shouldn't have asked him and laughed through his joke. It's just painful how he flirts at me for fun and not like he likes me. It just makes me expect something or believe he does have feelings for me. It's better to face the reality and stop things like this before I expect.

Soulmates or not, I'll just accept the fact that Jungwon just really likes to have fun.

"I'll go now." I heard him grabbing his things. "Tell me if you need somethi. . ." Jungwon stopped his words. I waited for him to continue but he just stopped. "Never mind. Just. . . I'm here if you need me. Just call me, I guess?" The door opens. "See you later. I'll be bringing dinner."

"Thanks. Take care with Jake Hyung, Jungwon," I said, just staring at my paper. "Bye, love." The door shuts behind me.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. "Focus, Rina. He doesn't like you."