40. Why'd you let the waves take you away my darling?

Teddy's POV

Loud music blasts through the entire building, just like last time when I was here. Granted it was only last night. Ankoku leads us through the building, Levi following closely behind me. Levi hasn't said much, I think he's just shocked that he is in The Black Dragons' headquarters. There are people everywhere, they don't take notice of us anymore. Ankoku has been here a lot in the last five months. We head straight to Maou's office. "Hey Buck." Ankoku greets the guard at the door. He nods and lets us in.

"Teddy, Ankoku. Right on time as usual." Maou doesn't even look up from what he's doing. "Please have a seat. Levi, nice of you to join us." He still doesn't look up. I scowl at him slightly as I slip off my leather jacket and place it on the back of a chair before sitting in it. Levi's face is one of shock, I guess he's just seen my new tattoos for the first time.

"When's my next race?" I get straight to the point, no small talk first. Levi's shocked expression hasn't left yet. Oh right, he doesn't know I race for The Black Dragons.

"Thursday, at one. You'll be racing the ranks, no beginners this time, it's the real deal." Maou smiles.

"Finally. I thought I'd never get a proper challenge. But I'm sorry Maou but you won't be seeing me win." I smirk examining my nails. Maou looks shocked but it soon turns to anger.

"What? You're going to purposely lose?" He yells, his face going red. He pushes a button on his desk and basically yells at it. "Mika get in here!" Mika comes rushing in. She isn't wearing much, just a dress that hardly covers anything. The size of her heels looks painful and the samurai sword on her back confirms that she isn't here for a chat.

I pull my gun out of my boot, point it at her head and load it. "It's been nice knowing you Mika but you're a bitch. Goodbye." I fire two shots directly at her head, of which none miss. "As for you Maou, I will win that race but you won't see it because you will be like your sister, dead!"

Maou's eyes stay glued to the gun at which I am pointing at him. "You don't have the guts to kill me, I'm the leader of the largest gang in Japan."

I smirk at him, "You're wrong, did you not just see me kill your sister?" his face drops so fast it's almost comical. "But I'm feeling generous, maybe I won't kill you. I don't think I should decide your fate, I think Levi should, or Ankoku." His eyes widen at the mention of Ankoku. Maou knows Ankoku will show him no remorse. "Who do you think, Maou?"

"I-I think Levi." He stutters.

"All right Levi, what's your decision?" I stare right at Levi to make sure he knows what I want.

A smirk spreads onto Levi's face. "My decision is . . ." his eyes flicker to Ankoku who nods, "That you are to die tonight." Ankoku fires his gun three times. The third finally making the kill. Levi and I bow to Ankoku as Moau's personal body guards come charging in.

"You are now the leader of The Black Dragons, lead well my friend." I stand and pull Levi up as the others start bowing. Levi and I quickly leave.

~~~

The next morning, the doorbell rings loudly through our apartment. I roll over to look at the time, it's fucking early. Whoever is at the door should have their heads bitten off. I stalk through the apartment, rip open the door and glare at the person on the other side. It's my mother yet I still growl at her. "I bought Starbucks."

She says holding up two cups of iced coffee. I snatch one out of her hands and take a seat on the couch. Levi comes shuffling out moments later looking as if he had been run over by a bus then hit by a train. Mum hands him the coffee and he also takes a seat. "How have you two been?" Mum asks.

"Eh, ya know." Levi replies taking a huge gulp of his drink.

"Good. I got black belt in karate." I answer.

"I see you got a new tattoo." Mum smiles politely. I've got a few than just one tattoo. I've now got sleeves and my back is completely covered and so is the top part of my chest. I've got a lot of tattoos. "Anyways I'm here to tell you that the moving trucks will be here tomorrow to pick up your stuff and any vehicles you want transported back over need to be packed into a container to be shipped over." Mum explains.

Hmm what cars should I take? My mustang, my Gtr35 and my dodge charger. Yeah that sounds good. I smile at my choice and start examining my nails. Mum and Levi chat for a while about god only knows what. Whatever it was, it didn't sound that interesting. I sigh picking up my phone going on Tumblr.

Mum leaves half an hour later, reminding us that our flight is at 11am on Friday. After she's gone, Levi goes straight to his room without even looking at me. I sigh, hopefully he gets over this soon, so what if I killed someone? It's not like it's something I haven't done before. I decide to also go to my room, to pack for the trucks tomorrow.

I put my music on quietly because I know it annoys Levi if I have it up too loud I have everything packed but a small backpack full of clothes, my phone charger and my bedding. I pack everything else in our apartment. As the day goes on, I get worried that Levi hasn't left his room. I can hear the soft sound of him playing his acoustic guitar. He sings as he plays. ". . . If you let the waves take you my darling, you'll be gone with no hope of return, I'll see you whenever I close my eyes, we'll be together once more in my dreams. Why'd you let them take you away my darling?" I quickly scatter away from the door as I hear him stop.

I wake up the next morning with the image of Mika from my dreams haunting me. I try to shake the image away but I can't, I see it every time I blink. Levi emerges from his room to make coffee and watch TV. He doesn't look at me, doesn't even acknowledge my presence. Is that how I was to him since Ryder and Chi-Chi died?

There is a loud knock on the front door so I go answer it. "Miss Miller?" the man asks. I nod. "I'm here to pick up your cars and take them to the port." He explains. Levi pushes me out of the way and moves to the elevator.

"This way sir." I say closing the door and following Levi. The man walks beside me watching Levi. "I think there is four cars and a motorbike." I explain not taking my eyes off the elevator doors.

"I can only take three cars, I brought the small truck." The man blushes in embarrassment.

"Teddy can drive one of her cars and I can drive my motorbike, then there's only three cars for you to take." Levi says as the doors open. We all step in and take an awkward silent ride down to the garage. Levi taps his foot the whole way down, the truck driver looks anywhere but at us and I stare straight ahead of me.

I drive my Gtr35 out of the garage then my dodge charger while Levi gets his Evo out. The truck driver loads them up then leaves. I follow behind Levi in my mustang. His bike skilfully weaves through Tokyo to the nearest port. Levi turns the corner to enter the port but out of nowhere comes a massive 18-wheeler truck.