27. Can I lick your abs?

Levi's POV

That Ryder kid, I don't trust him. There is just something about him that seem . . . off. The way he looks at Hailey, it's like he sees her as a piece of meat. If he hurts her, I swear to god that I will hunt him down and kill him. Like seriously I'll even get Nick, Adam and Finlay to help.

I'm in the kitchen. Hailey left with Ryder like five hours ago. I bet you he's a player and will hurt Hailey as much as Jonas did, maybe worse.

"My skype beeps, telling me I have a message. As I stroll over to my laptop I notice the message is from Jonas. Can we talk?

Yeah sure, video chat me. I reply.

"Hey Levi." Jonas smiles on the screen.

"Jonas." I nod, not showing any emotion towards him.

"Dude, why so cold? So anyways is Hailey there?" Jonas asks.

I smirk, "Nope she's on a date with a hot Japanese guy. Watch out, she might forget about you and your pathetic bad boy ways. He's even more of a bad ass than you, better looking too. I think she described him as a sex god that she would fuck any day and an extremely fuckable sexy beast." I laugh at his dismay. "Dude, she's over you."

"Is 'fuckable' even a word? I mean come on she can't have meant it." He suggests.

"I'm sorry Jonas, you've lost her, she's happy without you." I chuckle.

"What about Ricky, what happened to him?" he asks.

"Ricky, hmm. Which one was Ricky? She's slept with many men, a few named Ricky." I lie, there has only been one Ricky and one Colin.

"Colin's mate." He urges.

"Oh, him yea, hours on end. Many times." No lie that time.

"You're lying." He accuses me.

"Why would I? I have no need to lie to a cock sucker like you. Anyways I got to go. Test driving my Evo generation seven." I grin before quiting Skype and grabbing my keys.

I walk down the stairs instead of using the elevator. It does take effort to maintain a body like mine. Haha joking my body is always fantastic.

"Cute butt," I hear a voice uietly say behind me.

"OMG look at his biceps."I hear another gush.

"I want to see his abs." another announces louder than the other two.

"Girls, he's taken." I hear a familiar voice giggle. I turn around to see Chi-Chi and three other Japanese girls.

"Hello Chi-Chi." I grin as I walk back up the stairs towards her.

"Chi-Chi, you know this sex god? Well introduce us." Says one of them, she has blonde hair and is short.

"This is Levi-Sex-God-Miller, we meet last night." Chi-Chi giggles and blushes slightly.

"Can I see your abs?" asks the emo looking girl, her hair is jet black as are her clothes. She has two lip piercings and a nose ring.

"Sure," I say lifting the hem of my shirt to show off my abs.

All four of the girls' jaws drop at the same time, "Can I lick your abs?" asks the girl with red tips on her hair, "with whipped cream, OMG." She screams and jumps up and down.

"No, that's where I draw the line, I'm sorry but I don't want whipped cream on my stomach. Eww. Anyways I'm going to McDonalds, you girls wanna come with?" I ask smirking.

They huddle in a little group whispering for a minute then Chi-Chi looks over at me with a devilish expression. "We would love to, you're driving, meet you out front in twenty."

"Sure," I nod turning around and walking slowly down the stairs.

My car comes into sight as I enter the garage. My white Evo with Maori designs up the sides, inspired from back home. I sit in my car waiting for twenty minutes to tick by. My car roars to life as I turn the key. I drive out of the garage and out to the front of the building just as the girls come bursting out laughing and giggling.

"Are you girls drunk?" they nod, "and where is mine?" I chuckle.

"Puh-lease you're the driver so drive." Chi-Chi giggles getting into the front seat of my car. The others get in the back.

"So what's your names?" I ask curiously.

"Blondie," says the blonde one.

"Scarlet," say the one with red tips.

"Let me guess, Emo or something along those lines?" I ask the emo looking chick,

"No, pfft it's Echo why would you think that. I mean come on who would call their child Emo?" Echo's voice is thick with sarcasm.

"Well I guess somebody who is emo or out of it all the time." I shrug, pulling away from the building.

"I want to hold his hand," Blondie whines.

"No I want to hold his hand," Scarlet complains.

"It's my turn too." Echo groans.

"I'm already holding his hand." Chi-Chi chirps.

"Girls, you can all hold my hand, just two of you at a time. Please, I only have two hands." I suggest trying to stop their little fight.

"Well I want to first!" Blondie stomps, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You can hold my hand Blondie, why so obsessed with the white kid?" Says a guy walking up to us.

"Ankoku, have you heard his accent? It's adorable." Scarlet gushes.

"Oh babe, you're not planning on cheating on me, are you?" he mocks hurt.

"No. he's just adorable and he has a girlfriend anyways. Were you planning on cheating on me with Blondie?" Scarlet coos but there is something in her eyes that could scare any man half to death.

"Babe you know I would never cheat on you, you're my whole world." Ankoku grabs Scarlet's hand and pulls her away after him.

"Well we better get going, see ya cutie." Blondie and Echo say at the same time before they turn and walk out of McDonalds.

"So now we have been fed, watered and ditched, what do ya wanna do?" I ask Chi-Chi.

"We could go to the arcade or go play mini golf or see a movie?" She suggests.

"Arcade."