16. Please wait till after marriage till you take my sister's virginity

Hailey's POV

It's Monday 25th that means a month until Christmas and twelve days until my birthday. Levi and I are planning to have a pool party.

I'm awake when my alarm clock goes off but Jonas isn't, "Turn that freaking thing off!" he grunts.

"Okay," I say as I turn it off. I place a leg on either side of Jonas and sit on his hips, I lean forward running my hands up his bare chest. I place soft kisses upon his neck and jaw. His eyes open and he looks at me sleepily, a small smirk playing on his lips. Work my way to his lips softly then with more pressure. Jonas moans against my lips as I slip my tongue into his mouth.

"I realise that your teenage hormones are probably going crazy inside both of you right now, but please wait till after marriage until you take my sister virginity." Ben chuckles behind us, I sit up and look at him.

"I'm not a virgin," I mumble but no one hears me.

"It's not like you waited to take my sister's virginity." Jonas hisses.

"And what if I want to take his virginity before marriage?" I ask calmly.

"Pfft, he can't be a virgin. He's too much like me." Ben smirks.

"No, Finlay is like you, he has a kid while I have liked the same girl for eight years." Jonas' body rumbles as he speaks.

"What made you change from that girl to Hailey?" Ben asks.

"Hailey is that girl." He states simply before pulling me back down into a kiss, Ben mumbles something before leaving. Jonas rolls us over so he's on top of me.

Jonas places soft kisses along my jawline, leaving my face feeling hot where his lips make contact with my skin. "Do you want first shower or should I? I wouldn't mind sharing but we better not." He smirks.

"Total buzz kill, but I'll have first shower so I can choose what to wear today while you have one." I say pushing Jonas sideways onto the bed and getting up.

~~~

Jonas decided that he was driving me to school on his motorbike. Bad idea, now my hair is fucked up.

"Fuck you Jonas, my hair is fucked up because of you. You're a bad boyfriend." I playfully yell at Jonas attracting a few people attention. "How about next time I drive us in my car. Shit boyfriend you are."

A popular chick from the cheerleading squad walks up to us and slings her arm over Jonas' shoulder, "Sweetheart, who is this?"

"This would be Hailey, Levi's older sister and my girlfriend. And you would be?" Jonas says, smoothly removing the cheerleader from him and grasping my hand.

"Beth. Levi's older sister? He only has an older brother. Am I just meant to believe this crap?" Beth babbles.

"Hey Jonas, little sis." Levi sings as he comes around the corner with Ruby. "Oh hey Bethany."

"Hey Levi. How ar–" I cut her off.

"Did you just call me little sis, Levi Stefan Miller look at me when I am speaking to you."

"Woo. Is it bad that I'm turned on right now?" Jonas chuckles.

"Dude, she may be older than me but she is still my sister. Don't say that stuff around me." Levi moans.

"She's your older sister?" Beth asks Levi, he nods. "You guys look the same age."

"Oh, right. We're twins, she was born first." Levi explains.

"Twins? That is a loud of crap, who would believe that. What next are you going to tell me you go out with the redhead?" Beth's tone is harsh.

"I do go out with the redhead Beth. Why is that so hard to believe? They're both beautiful." Levi questions.

"But they're both nerds, you and Jonas would never be caught dead with nerds." Beth whines at Jonas and Levi.

"Are we dead?" Jonas asks her.

"Not unless you're vampires or some shit."

"Vampires aren't real Bethany." The sarcasm is thick in Levi's voice. "C'mon babe, we should get to class." He walks away pulling Ruby with him.

"We should get going too Teddy. We don't want to be late to math, Ms Thomas will be mad if we are." Jonas says dragging me away.

"She seems nice." I comment as we walk into class.

"Miss Miller, you sit at the back next to Mr Parker and Mr Dick." Ms Thomas calls from her desk.

"What says I won't kiss Adam? He's hot and he's fuckable, no stopping me there." I smirk as I walk down the back of the class towards Adam, I totally ignore Colin but somehow I want him to see this. "Hey babe," I say straddling Adam. I hear Jonas' laughter as the teacher turns around and gawks at me.

"This is new, I like it. The good girls' have gone bad. It's sexy." Adam whispers into my ear and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Better not get too comfy with this Parker," I whisper back and then connect our lips in a kiss, "I belong to Jonas."

"Get out of my class Miss Miller, don't bother coming back. Take Adam and Jonas with you, just get out." Ms Thomas yells at me.

I smirk and walk out of class, grabbing Jonas' hand on my way. Once outside and the door closes we all laugh hysterically. We laugh so hard that we end up on the ground, clutching our stomachs. "I didn't think you had the balls to do that shit." Jonas laughs.

"Hey my balls are bigger than yours, just look at them." I giggle grasping my boobs.

"Ah yes, so you do." Jonas shakes his head standing up.

"The schools precious nerds turning into bad girls. It's fucking hot. I might get into this nerd thing." Adam says as he helps me up.

"Grace is single. Ask her on a date. But not Aber, Nick has his eye on her." I say unemotionally.

"Oh, cool. I'll ask her on a date at interval." Adam smirks.

"Why not now? She is probably in the library studying or reading. She has a free period." I say, pushing him in the direction of the library.