15. He's still a sex god

Levi's POV

"Hailey, Levi why are your Boyfriend and girlfriend not here yet? And why are your friends still here?" Ben asks Hailey and me.

"Um, Ruby and Jonas are –" I start but I get cut off by Ben.

"I knew you two where lying." Ben frowns

"Um Ben, Jonas is my boyfriend and Rudy is Levi's girlfriend." Hailey says examining her hands.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, then you wouldn't of had to act like you were best friends with your sister boyfriend." He says to me.

"Well you never asked us who we are dating and Jonas is my best friend." I explain.

"Hailey?" Ben turns to Hailey.

"Ruby is my bestie. And he's still a sex god. We weren't acting." She smiles apologetically.

"Wow, this is awkward." We all stare at Jonas. I decide it's time to change the subject.

"So how is uni, what's your new flatmate like?" I ask subtly.

"Uni is all good and my flatmate, well she's different. She's a teacher, she fucked me the night she moved in. On Tuesday I'm pretty sure she was meant to be supervising detention but left just to fuck me." By now all of our eyes are wide and focused on Ben in shock. "What's with your eyes and why have you gone silent?"

"Are you dating her?" Hailey gulps.

"No," Ben replies.

"That was our detention she walked out of," I shudder, "because of her leaving, I had to lick Finlay's dirty, hairy belly button."

Ben looks totally grossed out, "Who the fuck made you do that?"

"Adam." I answer.

"Adam Parker?" he asks and I nod, "I heard he killed himself."

"No, that was his father." Jonas answers weakly.

"Right kids, dinner time." Mum calls as she walks into the lounge. I gently take hold of Ruby's hand and lead her into the kitchen. Jonas does the same.

On one side of the table sit Hailey and Jonas and on the opposite Ruby and I sit. Ben sits at one end while mum sits at the other. We eat in silence for a bit.

"So Benjamin, how was your day?" mum asks Ben.

"Very interesting mum. First I met Levi's best friend, then found out he is Teddy's boyfriend. Then I met the redhead, who is Teddy's best friend and Levi's girlfriend." He motions to Ruby and Jonas as he talks. We use Hailey's real name when talking to mum.

"I didn't know Teddy had a boyfriend." Mum comments.

"Teddy is popular now mum. She gets a popular boyfriend and all of a sudden everyone wants to be her friend. Same thing happened to Ruby. They try to stay out of it though." I explain, gently placing my hand on Ruby's knee.

"And how is popularity treating you Teddy?" mum asks Teddy.

"It's horrible, so many fake people want to be your fake friends. I don't know how Levi and Jonas handle it." Hailey moans.

"Adam, Nick, Finlay, Jonas and I were already friends before we became popular. Stick with Ruby, Grace and Aber and you'll be fine." I say to Hailey.

"How do you remember Grace and Aber's names?" Ruby asks me.

"Because Adam won't shut up about Grace, nor will Nick about Aber." I roll my eyes. Ruby's eyes light up with interest and mischief. It looks hot.

"So Ruby, what do you do in your spare time?" mum asks Ruby.

"I train for horse riding competitions. I help mum train young horses and I go on treks. But mostly I concentrate on school work. I'm the opposite of your son." Ruby smiles.

"Have you ever had a detention Ruby?" Ben asks.

"Yes one." Ruby replies simply.

"When and what for." He asks.

"Tuesday when the supervising teacher left to sleep with her flatmate, you. And I got it for doing a class project." She takes a smile sip of her water before continuing, "We had to talk to the person next to us about what we haven't experienced but would like to. Levi said he would like to experience kissing me so we kissed in the back of our English class. We were sent to see Mr Globe."

"You were kissing in class?" Ben asks raising an eyebrow at Ruby. "You seem like the goody good type. Okay, Hailey what did you get your detentions for?"

Hailey looks like she is about to rip Ben's head off. "Can't we talk about this when mum isn't around?" she hisses.

"No I want to hear, it sounds funny." Mum comments.

"Slapping Finlay, writing 'FUCK THIS CLASS' in capital letters on the white board in math. Not handing my math homework in, and pashing Jonas passionately in maths. Um, I think that's it." She finishes her lists.

"Why did you knock Finlay out?" mum asks interested. Finlay is the only friend mum had met before tonight.

"He used Teddy, only family and Jonas can call me Teddy. But I do let Nicholas call me Ted." She answers mum with a little too much information.

"Fair enough, I hope you warned him. I think it's cute your little boyfriend calls you by your real name Teddy." Mum coos before standing up and walking away.

"Mum didn't even mind that you got detentions, she used to yell to at me." Ben groans.

"Have you seen Lily yet?" I ask Ben.

"No Rose won't let me see her, but I think its Colin making the decision for her." Ben sighs before leaving the room. Ruby and Hailey go downstairs with a huge pile of junk food.

"Who is Rose, Colin and Lily?" Jonas asks me.

"Lily is Rose's and Ben's nine year old kid." I answer.

"And he doesn't get to see her?"

"No, her mum is a Dick. Like as in Colin Dick."

"Colin doesn't have an older sister though."

"He has a little sister though. Come on we should get downstairs to the girls." I say getting four glasses and motion to the fridge where Jonas pulls out a bottle of Pepsi and lemonade.

Jonas and I walk downstairs to find Ruby and Hailey watching Game of Thrones.