36. She's planning something somrthing big

Levi's POV

I fix my tie, not ready for the day ahead of me. I'm waiting in the lounge for Teddy. I glum silence hanging in the air as everyone sits there staring into space or at a wall. Today doesn't affect them, only Teddy, Chi-Chi and me. Speaking of the devil, the doorbell rings. I open the door to Chi-Chi in a knee length black dress and behind her, the devil's love child herself. She is in a very skimpy, short dress and those fucking cherry red stilettos. I scowl at her and snap. "What the fuck is she doing here?'

"She's coming to the funeral too." Chi-Chi snaps back. Nothing has been the same between us since Teddy threatened to kill Mika. Although the topic hasn't really come up, it's tense between everyone. People are still shocked Teddy threatened murder. "Teddy wouldn't kill Mika she hasn't got it in her. Besides Mika is a black belt and has a whole gang backing her."

"Ha! That wouldn't stop me. And even if it did, I would find a way around it. Now fuck off if you're gonna stick up for the slut that killed the man you love." Teddy yells as she enters the lounge. I slam the door in their faces and walk back to Teddy and our friends sitting in the lounge.

Since Ryder died in the hospital, Teddy broke up with Ricky claiming that she can't be in a relationship at the moment. In reality, she doesn't have time for him as she is plotting and scheming. She promised she would kill Mika and she is going through with it. She hasn't said much for days but I can see it in her eyes. She's planning something, something big.

"Teddy, we should get going now." I say grabbing her hand and exiting the apartment. There's silence in the elevator, not even boring music plays today. Teddy stands perfectly still; her eyes focus blankly in front of her. I sigh and tap my foot to an imaginary beat. Today there is going to be thousands of cars, sort of a tribute to Ryder. It's a great idea really since he loves cars. Sorry loved cars. I'm going to miss Ryder, we hung out heaps, always stuffing around with cars.

Teddy and I take separate cars. I follow straight behind her in case she decides to do something stupid to end her life. But Teddy isn't like that, she'd consider killing everyone else before even thinking about taking her own life. But that a whole other thing. She'd go crazy because she killed. Teddy would kill someone, she would deal with that okay, it's the guilt and memory that would get to her.

I find a park as Teddy drives straight up to the hearse and parks right next to it. The purple Fairlady looks bright next to all the black cars all lined up at the front of the building. Teddy is leading the tribute drive with everyone else following. Teddy climbs out of the car, taking her sunglasses and jacket off. I catch a glimpse of something on her lower back, just above the waist band if her black skinny jeans. Her high cut top exposing it perfectly. I can't exactly see what it is. Something black.

Teddy stands at the alter and asks everyone to be quiet and to take a seat. She isn't the most qualified, but she insisted on doing this. For Ryder. "Hello friends and family of Ryder. I'm not going to stand up here and drawl on about how much of a good man he was and how much we will miss him. Because we all know he was a good man and we all know we will miss him. Ryder was an asshole, but that's what I loved about him. He was never scared to let me know what he thought. But there was one time he didn't. The first time we hung out, I purposely drove 5km/hr. He didn't say anything, but I could tell it frustrated the fuck out of him. But Ryder was amazing, he taught me to drift, not once did he tell me that I sucked. In the short time I knew Ryder, I fell in love. He was like a brother to me and I will miss the littler fucker." Teddy nods for the next person to speak and comes and sits next to me, her hand instantly grasping mine for support.

Chi-Chi and Mika are the next to stand up and talk. Teddy shoots them both a death glare before looking away. Disgust evident in her features. "It's my fault Ryder is dead, I feel responsible for what happened. I participated in Ryder's last race, I saw him crash and didn't do anything but continue on with the race. I love Ryder with all my heart and it hurts so much knowing he is in that coffin as cold as stone." Mika wipes a fake tear from her cheek and lets out a loud sob. "I will miss you baby." She kisses to coffin and runs out of the building, crying. It's all an act, she didn't feel all that for him. Mika used Ryder for her every desire and when he broke up with her, she lost it. Mika was very territorial over her play toy and if she couldn't have him, nobody could.

A low growl escapes Teddy. She jumps off her seat and walks up the front. It gives me a great opportunity to see what is on her back. It's a tattoo of a Teddy bear holding a heart. Written inside the heart is 'Sex God' and below the words is '1993-2014'. Everyone can see it but only a few know it's for Ryder. She smiles sweetly at everyone and thanks Mika for that touching speech. "Now we are going to honour Ryder. Please feel free to join us."

She walks in between the rows, her heels clipping against the white tiles. At first, a few people follow her but then more and more file out getting in their cars. I hear a chorus of engines as I get in my car and wait for Teddy to pass me. I follow directly behind her and Chi-Chi behind me. Teddy pulls out and speeds down the road. Hundreds of cars trail behind us.