21. My mouth just got tongue fucked

Levi's POV

Walking into school about 1:30 knowing everyone will be at lunch. I walk into the café and pause a second to look for Jonas. He is sitting at our usual table by the window. He is surrounded by chicks but that is about to change. "Move you fucking sluts." I yell and everyone apart from Beth moves away. "Beth, sweetheart, may Jonas and I talk alone please. Thank you darling." I say as she moves away.

I sit opposite Jonas. "What do you want?" he spits.

"To talk now you're not pissed." I smile politely. "Tell me why you acted like you did last night."

"She was dancing with Colin, Ricky and their mates. Did she end up sleeping with Colin?" Jonas asks.

"No." I answer and Jonas sighs in relief. "She wouldn't go back there. She slept with Ricky." I smirk, knowing this would piss him off.

"Teddy slept with Ricky McFly?" Jonas gulps.

"Yup." I pop the 'P'.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" he yells shooting out of his seat.

"No, Jonas, you're not." I say swinging a fist at him and landing it on his face leaving a huge red mark. "I climb on to the table to address the people in the café. "Jonas O'Connell is a man whore who cheated on my sister on many occasions. He is a fucking asshole and is never to be spoken to. Farewell everyone. I'll see you all again sometime."

"Levi Miller, principal's office, NOW!" Mr Grump yells.

"I'm sorry Mr Grump. Yesterday was actually my last day. I don't attend this school anymore. I'm was just here to talk to Jonas." I smirk

~~~

"People I'm home." I holla as I open the door.

"Finally, we made chocolate chip cookies." Hailey yells from the kitchen. Aber, Grace, Ruby, Adam, Finlay, Nick and Ricky stayed last night, and everyone waited here while I went to talk to Jonas.

Your'e probably wondering why Hailey is still here. Well that text she sent Jonas was to make sure that she doesn't have to see him before we leave and you're probably wondering why Ricky is here. Well Hailey did sleep with him but that was it, they slept. He comforted her. And he is still here because he is actually a nice guy. He didn't try to take advantage of Hailey in her drunken state.

"Babe! Hurry up we're waiting for you. We want to eat these cookies." Ruby yells and I hurry to the kitchen.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, let's dig in." I shout and grab a handful of cookies. "Wow these are amazing."

"Thanks." Grace comments quietly, looking at the ground like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "They're my favourite."

"No way, chocolate chip cookies are my favourite too. Hey where are Nick and Aber?" Adam frowns.

"They're in the lounge, they snuck out before." Hailey smirks and grabs another cookie. "Someone might want to go break them apart before the pash themselves to death." She says sarcastically.

"Hey babe you could always pash me to make you feel better." Finlay wriggles his eyebrows at Hailey. She walks towards him and pulls his head towards hers. After about a minute they break apart and Hailey walks back to her original spot. "Wow my mouth just got tongue fucked, can we do that again?"

"No." she states simply. "You only get tongue fucked like that by me once. And I can't be bothered."

"What are we going to do today guys?" Adam asks curiously. "Can we watch the fast and furious movies, they're my favourite movies."

"You got to be kidding me, you and Grace are perfect for each other." Hailey gushes.

"I only watch them for Vin Diesel and Paul Walker." Grace grins.

"I only watch them for Jordan Brewster, Gal Gadot and Michelle Rodríguez." Adam, grins back at her.

"Let's start at the first one, shall we?" I say as I stroll into the lounge towards the fifty-inch TV.

~~~

Fast one Brian O'Connor is an undercover cop but still lets Dom go, at the end.

Fast two Brain and an old friend Roman Pearce go undercover and rebuild their long-lost friendship.

Fast three doesn't really make sense but Sean moves to Tokyo and learns how to drift and becomes DK. Han dies but he is in 4, 5 and 6.

Fast four Dom goes out and seeks revenge for Letty who was killed during a drug run.

Fast five Dom, Brain, Mia, Roman and a few other people steal a hundred million dollars off the guy that runs Rio with the help of Luke Hobbs who is a cop from America.

Fast six Luke Hobbs recruits Dom and his team to catch some people. Dom finds Letty alive with these people and with no memory of her life before the drug heist. But Dom gets the girl and now we are all waiting for number seven to come out.

You could say I know a lot about the fast and furious movies which I do, it's just because I have watched them so much.

"I think number seven will suck because of the death of Paul Walker." Hailey says slowly.