22. My name is Hailey

Hailey's POV

Mom, dad, Levi and I leave tonight. We fly out of Auckland at 6pm. The flight is about eleven and a half hours. So, we will arrive at 7:30am New Zealand time and 4:30am in Tokyo.

There is five more hours before we have to head to Auckland so everyone on our group apart from Jonas is at 'Old Lady Betty's Ice Cream Parlour', eating ice cream surprisingly. So, everyone means Nick and Aber, Ruby and Levi, Adam and Grace, Ricky, Finlay and me. Ricky has started hanging out with us which is cool.

"So, wow, New Zealand today, Japan tomorrow. You must be excited." Ricky smiles at me.

"Not really because look what I'm leaving behind, my friends. I'm going to miss you guys." I smile sadly.

"We're going to miss you too Hail." Finlay squeezes me from behind. I forgot his knees are underneath my backside. "You're my first girl bestie, I'm going to miss you the most."

"What no. I am, I'm her gay best friend after all." It looks like Nick is about to cry.

"Um, excuse me. She's like my sister, I think I'll miss her most." Adam cries and Grace comforts him.

"How about I say you'll all miss me the same amoun-" Some rude motherfucker cuts me off.

"TEDDY IS THAT YOU!?" ugh Jonas.

"Nope, my name is Hailey. SO, START USING IT!" I shout across the diner. "Just go away Jonas. I don't want to talk to you."

"But Teddy, you're here." He gushes.

"MY NAME IS HAILEY AND I NEVER LEFT." I shout getting angry.

"Can't we at least talk?" he asks.

"I think I have lost my appetite, c'mon Riri." I say grabbing Ricky's hand, "We've got more fun stuff to do than talk to this piece of trash."

Ricky follows me, keeping up my act. We walk outside and he pauses, "Hailey, can I kiss you?" he asks out of the blue. I nod slowly, he pushes me against the wall and bends his neck down and lightly presses his lips to mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him closer and deepen the kiss.

I feel his hands move to my hips pulling me closer to him. "Ugh, get a room slut." Jonas coughs behind us.

"Says the guy who left a beautiful woman crying on another mans' shoulder as you cheated on her." Ricky groans while staring at me.

"You two slept together." Jonas grinds out.

"Ya, we slept fully clothed. Oh, might I add that if she was mine, I wouldn't cheat on her. Hailey is beautiful." I start sucking and nibbling Ricky's neck.

"Let's go to my house. Yeah get ourselves a room, mine to be precise." I giggle. Well I don't have to say another word and we're out of there. Ricky drives my car really fast to my house.

~~~

"Teddy, we are leaving in five minutes, be down here in three." Mum yells up the stairs.

"I should go. See ya when you come back."

"Yeah, I'll be back this time next year. I'll see you then." I kiss Ricky's cheek lightly before we walk downstairs.

"Good to see you Ricky, I hope you two didn't have too much fun." Mum smiles warmly as we make our way downstairs.

"Oh, we did mum, we had so much fun. See ya Riri." I kiss Ricky slowly, thanking him for everything he has done for me.

"Goodbye beautiful." Ricky cups my face in his hand then leaves.

"What a sweet guy." Mum says to herself quietly.

"She doesn't know does she?" I say to Levi.

"She has no clue." He agrees with me.

"So anyways, where is dad?" I ask no one in particular.

"He's meeting us at the airport darling. We better get moving." Mum says in a cherry voice. She hustles us out to her Audi.

We are five minutes through the trip when I decide to break the silence. "So, mum, do we get to choose our own cars?"

"Yes of course, do you have any ideas?" mum grins, knowing that Levi and I both love cars.

"A Spyker C8 Aileron or Nissan Gt-r 35 or a Fairlady."

"Evo 7." Levi says to the window.

"Seems like you have it sorted. So which car are you wanting most?"

"All of them, but probably a black Fairlady, I need to look good." I smirk.

"Certainly darling. We'll be expecting the best for you."

~~~

I get out of the car and stretch. Mum hurries over to where dad is standing. "I wonder what they have planned for us. Probably some high paying job, I won't be complaining. It's good you're as good looking as me, I think we will be meeting a lot of new people." Levi chuckles.

"Puh-lease, you're as good looking as me, I'm oldest remember." I smile and run up to dad. "Daddy, it's so good to see you." Okay, I'm a total suck up. Everyone thinks I'm daddy's little girl, huh how they are wrong. I'm daddy's little devil.