11. I'm going home to fuck my flatmate

Jonas' POV

"Jonas," he greets me coldly, "ah Hailey, what would a star student like you be here for?" asks the chubby man in front of us.

"Same reason my brother was this morning." Teddy sighs.

"You couldn't possibly be here for the same reason, he was sent here for having a make out session in class." The principal stutters.

"Yup, that sounds about right sir," I smirk.

"You delinquent boys are getting my Straight 'A' Students in trouble, first Ruby and now Hailey." He face palms.

"Well I heard one of your Straight A Students knocked Finlay out cold with one punch at lunch, aren't your Straight A Students meant to be good girls?" I saw Teddy's eyes narrow, "Good girls don't act like that. Oh by the way heads up, I'm guessing Aber and Grace are going to turn up here with Adam and Nick."

"Your point Jonas?" he sighs.

"These girls are acting on their own accord, sir, we aren't provoking them in anyway. Maybe they're bad girls on the inside and nerds on the outside. Plus, it's not illegal to kiss your boyfriend or girlfriend and the nerd warned Finlay that if he called her a certain name again she would knock him out. Actually she told everyone that." I explain, making sure to sound board.

"And who is this nerd you speak of?" the principal asks.

"She is my," I pause where I would say girl, "friend, why do you think I'd tell you? Wow have you ever met me? I'm not a tell-tale." I almost yell.

"I'll let you off your detentions you have this week. If you don't tell me, I'll ask Finlay, Levi, Nick and umm, um-"

"Adam, his name is Adam, and they won't tell you anything, neither will I. Now may we leave?" I smirk.

"No I haven't talked to Hailey yet. Hailey why were you having a make out session in class?" the principal asks Teddy.

"Have you seen how hot my boyfriend is? I'm having trouble keeping my hands off him right now and as for the incident at lunch, I know nothing, now may we leave?" she asks sweetly.

"Sure go," he waves his hand in dismissal.

Teddy walks away swaying her hips. "Wow, how did you get that?" I hear Colin's voice behind me, "I'd kill for that ass. Watch out O'Connell, she might just be mine soon, she'll beg for me."

"Watch you fucking mouth Dick. I wouldn't be going after my girl, you might not wake up the next day." I scowl before walking way. That son of a fucking bitch isn't getting his filthy hands on Teddy.

~~~

"Colin?"

"Here."

"Ricky?"

"Here."

"Hailey?"

"Present."

"Levi?"

"Sup."

"Jonas?"

"Yup."

"Ruby?"

"Present."

"Adam?"

"Yeah."

"Finlay?"

"Yeah babe."

"It's Miss Bear to you little fuckers, Nicholas?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Right I don't give a fuck what you delinquents do as long as you stay in this room for an hour. I'm going home to fuck my flatmate, peace out bitches." With that Miss Bear is gone.

Everyone is silent for five minutes until Colin speaks up, "Right, whores I'm out, see ya later." He stares straight at Teddy while he speaks. I hear a loud growl ring through the room and only realise I did it when everyone looks at me. "Anyways I was saying me and Ricky are leaving." They left and everyone else sighs.

"I hate that prick," Teddy states simply.

"I've never had a detention before, can we make it fun?" Ruby asks a little too excited.

"What do you purpose hun?" Levi asks Ruby.

"Hmm, truth or dare." She stands up and walks to the front of the class, we all follow her and sit down in a circle, Teddy to my left and Nick to my right. "Okay, um Adam, truth or dare?"

Adam looks a little uncomfortable, "Dare."

"I dare you to take your shirt off and leave it off for the rest of the game." Ruby smirks. Adam stands up taking his shirt off and sits back down.

"Levi, truth or dare?" Adam smirks.

"Dare." Levi grins.

"I dare you to lick Finlay's belly button." His smirk grows wider.

"Aww man, why'd you have to bring me into this? Whatever man, just sayin' now, I ain't gay." Finlay lays down and lifts up his top up. Levi licks Finlay's belly button and coughs.

"Fur ball, dude do you ever clean your belly button? Jonas, truth or dare?" Levi asks me.

"Dare," I answer and he chuckles evilly.

"I dare you to suck Nick's left big toe." Fucking hell Levi, trust him to make me do something like this.

"Nick take your shoe and sock off," Nick does this and puts his toe in my face, I quickly suck it and shutter. "Ew frick that's gross. Teddy, truth or dare?"

"Dare, and you better not kiss me with that toe mouth." She winces.

"I dare you to kiss Ruby, sorry Ruby." I smile apologetically, she shrugs her shoulders then her and Teddy kiss.

"Just had to put some lesbian action in there didn't you. Bestie, truth or dare?" she asks Nick

"Truth, just because no one has chosen it yet."

"Who would you fuck out of them?" she points to me, Levi and Adam.

"None of them but if I had to, Adam, because he wouldn't tell anyone." He thinks for a second, "Ruby, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Ruby answers.

"On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate Levi's kissing skills?" Nick asks Ruby.

"Ten, truth or dare?" she asks Teddy.

"Dare," Teddy smiles.

"I dare you to kiss Jonas, just remember he sucked Nicky's toe before." Wow, this chick is mean, but oh well I get to kiss my Teddy Bear.

"Eww, gross you're making me kiss toe mouth? I suppose I put myself in it. C'mon then," Teddy says pulling me towards her. Her lips find mine and we kiss. We don't stop until we hear five people clearing their throats.

"What, can't you see I was kissing my girlfriend? Seriously, you people are rude." I groan. Teddy smirks and quickly pecks my lips.

"Hmm, Fin, truth or dare?" Teddy asks Finlay.

"Truth," he replies.

"How many girls have you fucked?" a smirk plays on Teddy's lips.

"20, 30, maybe 35." Finlay laughs.

"You fucking man whore," Ruby gasps

"Yup, that's me. Who's up for ice cream after we get out of this shit hole?" Finlay suggests, of course we all agree. Teddy pulls out her phone and texts someone. Ruby's phone goes off and she pulls it out.

"Let me guess, that was from Teddy." I predict.

"Yup, I've been invited to a sleep over at the Miller's house. Awesome! I can't wait, we can paint your nails, and do your hair and give you guys make overs. Omg this is going to be so fun!" Ruby gushes.

"That's exactly what Ted said to us yesterday." Nick mutters.

"I know, I was kidding, I'm not that kind of chick." Ruby smiles slyly. Tonight is going to be interesting.