5. I worship the devil

Jonas' POV

Teddy was just explaining my childhood, or a few months of it. I used to play at a park down the road from my house, with the same brown haired green eyed girl. I didn't get along with her brother and I always had a toy motorbike. That was me, blonde hair blue eyes. I don't have blue eyes anymore of course, they're purple now. I played there every day but when mum and dad started fighting, I stopped going. Soon they broke up and dad moved away to another area of town, taking me with him. "And he was your boyfriend?"

Teddy thought for a moment, "I guess he wasn't really, more like a best friend but I haven't thought of him as my best friend since he left." Ouch, that hurt, but I guess I did leave unannounced.

"Let's not talk about him, your eyes are beautiful." I smile trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, says the one with purple eyes. How'd you get them?" she asks leaning closer. I swear I'm going to kiss her if she gets any closer.

"Um I don't know, I guess they just changed over time. They were blue." I answer her question, her eyes glance down at my lips then up to my eyes again. She is about to lean closer when Adam, Nick, Finlay and Levi slide into the booth.

"See told ya he'd bring her here," Adam cheers in triumph. "Ooh, ice cream!" he says pulling the bowl of ice cream towards himself and steals my spoon.

"Can't you see I'm on a date, piss off." I growl at my mates.

"Oh, no, no, Jonas she ain't your girlfriend, you can't keep her to yourself. Plus the nerd has spunk." Nick smirks and pulls teddy on to his lap, "Hey Ted, how you doing?" Nick winks at Teddy.

"Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas. Why do think you have a chance with me?" she purrs into Nick's ear, "I like my men, manly." Nick's face goes bright red.

"Sorry dude, that counts you out." Levi punches Nick playfully on the shoulder. Nick just shrugs and wraps his arms around Teddy's waist. It hurts to see her in another guys arms, even if she isn't interested in him.

"I'm sorry Nicholas, you're being put in the 'Gay Best Friend' spot." She says shoving a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. "Plus you get to be my seat while crazy thoughts are going through that skull of yours."

"Okay since I'm your best friend, I'm going to call you Ted, a there is nothing you can do about it." Nick smirks, pulling Teddy into his chest.

"Okay bestie." She says giving him a quick hug before eating more ice cream. "So how does it feel to get your ass kicked by a girl, Jonas, Finlay?"

"I want a rematch, it wasn't fair you're good at-" I star but get cut off.

"Nana!" Levi, Finlay, Adam and Nick yell at the same time same time, all jumping up giving Nana a hug. As Nick gets up he moves Teddy off him and she lands in my lap.

"Teddy Bear comfortable is she?" I whisper into Teddy's ear. She smirks and whispers back.

"Looks like I've got a new seat. Now where were we before that rude interruption? Oh I remember now, I was about to do this." I think my heart stops when her lips make contact with mine. They are soft against my rough ones, softer then I could have ever imagined. I smirk into the kiss before wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

I hear a loud clearing of ones throat and I pull away from Teddy, "if you're going to suck my sister's face off; please do it in a place I'm not." Levi says rolling his eyes.

"Hey, it would be easier if you weren't here, how about all of you leave so Teddy and I can continue on with our date." I snap a little too loud.

"Oh yeah, we had a reason for coming," Adam starts, "what was it again. Oh that's right, to ruin your date." He chuckles.