10. I'll be your Teddy Bear

Hailey's POV

"Your brother is stupid," Ruby says as she and Levi sit down with their lunch trays, "stupid fucking idiot."

"It wasn't my idea." Levi smirks at Ruby.

"But you still did it three times." Ruby punches Levi on the shoulder.

"Would anyone care to explain?" I groan, face palming.

"You thought it fun at the time." Levi says, ignoring my question.

"We got sent to the principal's office during English and had to stay there until lunch," Ruby explains, "turns out that I'll be accompanying you guys in detention."

I look at Levi for more of an explanation, he chuckles then tells me why they were sent out. "We were kind of making out in the back of the class." He shrugs his shoulders and gently in cases Ruby's hand with his own and pulls her onto his lap.

"Excuse me beautiful, but I think you're in my seat." Jonas' voice comes from behind me. Arms snake themselves around my waist and pick me up. I get placed back down again on Jonas' knees, his arms stay settled around my waist. "Can I come stay again tonight babe?"

"Sure, if you want, doesn't mean you'll be staying in my bed again." I give him a quick hug.

"Did you just say what I think I heard? Jonas O'Connell slept in your bed? Seriously, he's never had a girl but he slept in your bed? Was he drunk? Were you drunk Jonas?" Aber gushes.

"I wasn't drunk, I don't drink." Jonas says in a 'duh' tone, "I was tired so I went to sleep, and we were watching The Lion King."

"Ah, you were watching The Lion King, no wonder you went to sleep, she actually made you watch that shit?" Ruby rolls her eyes.

"No actually I chose it. The Lion King is my favourite movie, like I said before I was tired." I can hear Jonas smirking.

"I still haven't ruled out him being gay." I grin.

"How could you not tell us about this? This is huge." Ruby's jaw drops.

"I didn't think it was relevant and it's not really that huge, they're all after me so sleeping in the same bed as Jonas isn't a big deal. I call Nick my gay best friend, he's not even gay. I've made Adam kiss Nick and I've kissed Adam. And Finlay, I've shot down so many times he gave up." I shrug my shoulders and steal Nick's fries.

"OMG THIS ISN'T HUGE, THIS IS MAMMOTH SIZED!" Ruby yells, making everyone look at the table with the nerds and the bad boys. The tall blonde from this morning comes stomping over with her minions.

"Levi baby, who is that slut on you knee!" she asks.

"Did you just call my girlfriend a fucking slut? Have you looked in the mirror lately 'cause you and your minions are the only sluts here." Levi growls, wrapping his arms tightly around Ruby's waist.

"Slut, get off my man," the blonde says directly to Ruby. That was a mistake, calling Ruby a slut to her face.

"Say I'm a slut one more time, I dare you bitch." Ruby tenses up ready to attack.

"Slut . . ." the blonde says slowly. The next thing all anyone hears is the blonde bitch screaming in pain after she is slapped rather hard by Ruby, "Ouch you fucking bitch, you're going to regret that." The tall blonde storms off, her minions following behind her.

"Levi Miller's girlfriend, I like it, can I keep it?" Ruby asks sitting back down on Levi's lap.

"Yes, but I much prefer 'Levi Miller, Ruby's boyfriend' that means your name is there too." Levi smirks kissing Ruby. Everyone at the table makes gagging noises.

"Ew guys get a room!" I blurt out. I earn a few laughs.

I feel warm breaths on my neck then I hear Jonas' whispering voice, "Jonas O'Connell, Teddy Miller's Boyfriend. Doesn't that just sound amazing?"

"It certainly does Jonas, I that a question or are you just hinting?" I whisper back.

"I'll admit I was hinting but I'll ask some day, don't worry about that." He whispers before moving his head down and starts placing kisses along my collar bone.

"Now they have started, oh god, please stop." Finlay groans.

"No, I'd rather not, I enjoy kissing Teddy and you can't stop me. Plus if you had a girl right now you'd probably be doing a lot worse then what we are." Jonas chuckles. Note to self, never be alone in a room with Finlay.

"I'd do that stuff to your precious Teddy too." Finlay mutters to himself but I hear it.

"Finlay stand up, come here." I say getting up and moving away from the table. Finlay joins me with a huge smirk on his face. "Do you remember what I said yesterday?" he shakes his head "The name Teddy ring any bells?" his eyes go wide as my fist connects with his face.

"Wow, is he out cold?" Ruby asks while everyone else in the cafeteria stares at me.

"Yeah, um Adam, Nick take him to the nurse please he might need an ice pack on that eye." I say as I sit back down on Jonas' lap, "We got math next babe."

"Okay Teddy," everyone flinches waiting for me to hit Jonas but he just keeps talking, "we should clear out before teachers come asking questions." Everyone agrees and leaves except Adam and Nick who carries Finlay to the nurse's office.

Jonas grabs hold of my hand and we walk in silence to our class, "I can't believe you knocked him out, that was awesome!"

"We'll I did warn everyone, he called me Teddy and I heard it. Anyways, you ready to get another detention babe?" seriously babe, can I get anymore lame?

"Babe now am I?" I nod my head, "yeah, I already got one this morning in physical education but I just get to spend more time with you, my Teddy Bear. Plus I still have detention 'til Friday for punching Finlay." He says as we enter the classroom.

"You bad boy," I giggle, Ms Thomas shoots me and Jonas a death glare, "sorry." I sit down at the front of the class, Jonas follows suit.

"Good afternoon class, today we will be silently working from the text books. If you disrupt the class in any way you will be sent out. Is that clear Mr O'Connell?" wow did Ms Thomas just single Jonas out?

"Fucking bitch," Jonas mutters under his breath. I frown and squeeze his hand. An idea springs to mind, this is going to make me look the opposite of a good girl. A huge smirk spreads onto my face. "What are you smirking at?"

"The teacher will leave in three, two, one," I say as the teacher leaves, "wow, I'm good." I get up and walk to the board. I write in big letters 'FUCK THIS CLASS', and sat down again.

Jonas smirks, taking my hand in his, "You're perfect for me Teddy, be my-" I cut him off.

"Yes, Jonas I'll be your Teddy Bear." I smile.

"Um, I was going to say girlfriend, but Teddy Bear works as well. So if you're my Teddy Bear, what does that make me?" Jonas asks, his face going red.

"A monkey's uncle . . . My hot, sexy boyfriend." He smiles at my reply, pulls me onto his lap and kisses me. His lips are rough against mine, but it feels so good. "Mine," I growl lowly, Jonas' eyes go darker as he pulls my lips back to his.

"Miss Miller, Mr O'Connell wait outside for me." Hisses Ms Thomas. Jonas pulls me out of class and we slump down against the lockers.

"Rebel." Jonas chuckles.

"How?" I say as innocently as I can.

"Writing swear words on the board, kissing me in class, slapping Finlay, making Adam kiss Nick, should I go on?" he smirks.

"No, point taken." I sigh.

Ms Thomas comes stomping out. "Who wrote on the board? Your class mates seem reluctant to tell me, so I'm guessing it Mr O'Connell, am I right?"

"Ms Thomas it wasn't him." I say to the ground.

"Just go to the principal's office, both of you." Ms Thomas hisses as she walks back into the classroom.