25. Hailey are you drooling?

Hailey's POV

"Oh, beautiful lady, please honour me with a dance?" a deep masculine voice asks me. I look up to see a total sex god. Way sexier than Jonas. This guy I would fuck any day. "Hailey are you drooling?"

"No why would you ask that?" I blush.

"Well your eyes were wide and your mouth agape and it looked like you were about to drool. Shall we dance?" he smirks.

"Sure, I'd love too." I smile, stand up and take the guys hand. The guy I'm going to nickname sex god.

"You don't remember my name, do you?" he asks as we start dancing

"Sex God?" I grin up at him. Wow those are some intense eyes. His eyes are electric blue, probably contacts.

"Close enough." He purrs. "It's Ryder but you can call me sex god, 'cause I'm gonna rock your world."

"Please you couldn't handle me. I'm a Devil at heart." I smirk as he dips me.

"Says the one in the frilly floral dress." He laughs motion to my dress.

"I said at heart, I'm daddy's little angel on the outside. But this dress makes you want to know what is underneath it, trust me you're not finding out today." I place my hand on his hard, toned chest. Maybe he will find out today.

"Oh, are you sure about that, I can make you beg for me." He's so full of himself.

"Ya think? I don't. You'll be begging for me before I beg for you." I say batting my eyelashes.

"Let's make a bet if I win you have to get the words 'sex god' tattooed on your lower back." He says rubbing my lower back.

"Okay but if I win you have to get a little teddy bear tattooed on your left forearm." I smirk at the look on his face.

"Fine," he sighs, "do you want to hang out tomorrow? Go to McDonalds or something." He asks scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry Ryder, but I get my cars tonight and I want to drive them tomorrow." I smile up at him.

"By cars, how many do you mean?" he asked curiously.

"Well like I said before, I'm daddy's angel. I'm getting three cars." I say excited.

"Let me guess, you're getting them because they're pretty what colours?" he asks obnoxiously.

"Silver, black and purple. And yes they are pretty but they are my favourite cars. Spyker C8 Aileron, Nissan Gt-r 35 and a Fairlady. They are all altered with the best performance parts." I smirk. I can't wait until tomorrow.

"Let me guess the colour order is the car order too. But seriously a purple Fairlady?" I take my phone out and show him a picture. "Oh momma, that's a nice car. But can you drive it like a true driver?" wow what's with all the questions

"You'd be surprised. You should come with me, that's if you're not scared." I smile as he walks me back to my seat.

"I'll be at your penthouse apartment at 11:30. Have a fun night. Don't dream of me too much." With that Sex God walks away.

"Moving on already?" Levi whispers in my ear giving me a fright.

"I'm pretty sure Jonas moved on last Tuesday with Beth. And I'm pretty sure I moved on with Ricky on Friday afternoon. Anyways, I just hope you don't cheat on Ruby with the Devil's love child." I giggle.

"Puh-lease she isn't my type. My type is the feisty red headed goddess I left back home." Levi chuckles and walks away.

I sit in my seat for a while, just drinking Pepsi. The songs being played here are slow and boring. That's when I see bright red six-inch heels walking my way.

"Hey Levi's sister." She smiles.

"Hey Devil's love child." I reply.

"It's Mika." She scowls.

"Whatever, it makes no difference to me. What do you want?" I sigh.

"Nothing really, just wanted to meet you. I'm guessing that Levi is the oldest. I mean he looks a few years older than you." She seems interested but in a bad way if you know what I mean.

"No, I'm oldest. We're actually twins." I reply.

"Twins, so how old are you? She questions.

"Seventeen." I sigh. Seven more days until my birthday.

~~~

"Hailey. Hailey. It's time to go." Levi says helping me stand up.

"Levi, can you carry me? My feet hurt from those heals and all that dancing." I yawn.

"Sure thing sis. Hop on my back." He replies and helps me get onto his back. "How much did you have to drink?" Levi places me gently in the back of the car and gets in after me.

"I haven't had anything to drink, I'm just tired." I mutter, snuggling into his shoulder. "I miss home Levi, why did mum and dad have to bring us here? We don't belong here. Levi, I just wanna go home." I start crying.

"I want to go home to Hailey. My girlfriend and our friends are there. Nan and pop are there, and I miss our school." He explains sadly.

"You are such a girl with your feeling and stuff." I giggle.

"Everyone has feelings Ted," he murmurs running his hand through my hair.

"Sometimes I think Jonas doesn't have feelings. He hurt me real bad and he didn't seem to care. I wouldn't go so far as to say he broke my heart because he didn't, I didn't love Jonas. I barely knew him." I ramble.

"I love you Ted, you're the best person I could ask for." Levi is miles as we pull up to the apartment complex we live in. "Thank you Tuck, have a good rest of the night," Levi thanks the families' driver, "this is probably the last time for a while you have to drive us."

"That's okay kido." Tuck nods at us before driving away. Tuck has been in the job of our families' driver since we were little.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride upstairs Levi?" ask giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, just 'cause you begged." Levi grins as he turns around so I can climb onto his back. "Just don't fall asleep Ted. If you do, I'll draw on your face so Ryder thinks you're a freak tomorrow."

"Okay," I yawn placing my head on his shoulder, "I'll try to, no promises though." I let my heavy eyelids droop until they close.