7. You slept with Jonas

Hailey's POV

In comes Jonas, Nick, Adam and Finlay but all I could think is; yum pizza! Yes pizza, I just kissed one of the hottest guys in school and I'm thinking about is pizza. Foods before dudes.

I run down the stairs and catch up to them, "So is this a sleep over or something?" I ask getting excited. "Omg, I should paint your nails, and do your hair and give you guys' makeovers!" I don't think they get that I'm kidding, because they're all staring at me like I'm a crazy woman. "Can't you guys take a joke?"

"Anyways, I think Adam should verse Hailey playing Call of Duty." Levi smirks and everyone else nods.

"I guess." I shrug my shoulders and grab a controller. Adam and Nick are sitting on the couch so I decide to sit on Nick. I give him a quick peck on the lips then focus on Adam.

"So if you win, you kiss me." Adam smirks.

I nod then add, "But if I win you kiss . . . hmmm," I pause for affect, "Nick."

"Okay fair terms, now play! First to kill each other twenty times," we nod in agreement then start playing. Adam doesn't know what he got himself into because I'm already winning five to zero.

By the end of the game is twenty to six . . . to me! I won that means Adam has to kiss Nick! Hahahaha, I also wiped Levi's silly smirk off his face. He was positive that Adam was going to win. Well he was positively wrong!

"Adam, you have to kiss Nick!" Finlay teases.

"Oh, fuck up, I thought I was going to win!" Adam snarls.

"He's right though hun, how 'bout this; if you give Nick a proper kiss, I'll give you a proper kiss, one you'll enjoy." I say. He thinks for a while. Jonas, Finlay and Levi loses interest and starts play fighting while I sit on Nick's lap, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Fine, but you promise you'll give me a kiss?" he asks staring at me intently.

"Yup, I promise." I smile at him and get off Nick's lap. Nick looks amused, I wouldn't be if I was him, but that's just me.

"Why don't I get a say in this? What do I get out of this?" Nick asks, cute he actually thinks this is about him, it's not. Not even close.

"Nothing." Adam and I both say at the same time. Nick just smirks and laughs. "Well hurry up Adam." I giggle.

"Fine!" Adam leans in and lightly kisses Nick on the lips. The room goes silent as he pulls away. Adam gets up and walks slowly over to me. "Your turn Hailey," his arms wrap around my waist, he bends down and softly pushes our lips together. Our lips move together, slowly. His lips leave mine and his arms leave my waist. I stand there shocked, his lips are soft and he's so gentle.

My brother interrupts the silence. "So what should we do now? Hailey has beat Adam at Call of Duty, Adam has kissed Nick and Hailey, what else is there to do?" he asks.

"Well do whatever you want, I'm going to bed. Good night everybody." I say then run up the stairs. I run up two sets of stairs before I reach my room. I lock my door behind me and change into my pyjama pants and black tank top.

I turn my radio on and log onto Facebook. It's boring at this time of the night. Only a few a people are on. Amber, Sara, Paige, Ebony, Kim, Chris, Jonas, Josh- what JONAS! I then get a message. 'Can I come up?' From Jonas.

I replied to him straight away. 'Sure, last on the left.' It wasn't long until there was a knock on my door. "Coming," I call as I run over to my door and unlock it, "please do come in sir." I curtsey as he comes in.

"Why thank you young lady. Anyways, I wanted to ask if you want to watch a movie." He asks politely.

"No thanks Jonas, I don't want to come back down there, but thanks for the offer." I smile at him and sit on my bed.

"Oh, no. I meant up here, just you and me. I got Lion King, Sucker Punch or Transformers. Which would you prefer?" he asks with an adorable grin on his face. Levi probably told him these are my favourite movies.

"Lion King, please." He nods and puts the movie in my DVD player and turns my TV on. I snuggle up in my bed and pat the spot next to me for him to sit.

Jonas sits down next to me and waits until he can push play. Once he pushes play he lies down, there is a lot of space between us and I don't want there to be any space at all.

Five minutes through the movie I snuggle into his side and he wraps his arms around me. I like it, it doesn't feel awkward or strained, and it feels comfortable and just right. I rest my head on his strong muscle shaped chest. I am almost drooling, Jonas is so hot and he's in my bed, mine.

As the movie finishes I hear a soft snoring. Jonas is asleep, he's so cute when he's asleep. I turn off the TV and DVD player by the remote, as I don't want to wake Jonas. I soon fall asleep in his strong arms.

I'm woken the next morning to laughing, I slowly open my eyes to see Levi staring down at me . . . wait us. . ? I turn my head to see . . . Jonas wait how did he get into my bed? Then I remember watching Lion King and Jonas falling asleep and me falling asleep too. That means nothing happened, we just slept. Thank God.

"You slept with Jonas," Levi points at me laughing. Jonas suddenly sat up, pulling me into his chest.

"Teddy, what are you doing in my room? Wait, hold up this ain't my room." He looks at Levi then at me, "Well this is a little bit awkward. Me not wearing a top and all," he's not wearing a top, I think my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Wow eight pack. Is it sad that I want to lick Jonas' abs. "No because your brother is here."

"Morning, now get the fuck out of my room, I want to get ready for school." I say then peck Jonas on the cheek and walk into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I hear Jonas chuckle as I turn on the shower.