26. Your sexy ass

Ryder's POV

I run my hand up her long legs. From her cherry red stilettoes, up the fabric of her leather skinnys. My lips sucking on the soft skin of her neck. She tugs gently on my hair which her fingers were tangled in.

"Ryder, I should probably go take care of that business that we talked about before." Mike sighs reluctantly. "And you best get on your way or you will be late."

"How old is she?" I ask.

"Seventeen." Mika answers getting off my bed.

"Damn! She's still just a kid. Still a fucking school girl. I can't do this Mika she's too young." I groan.

"Well I'm going to see them now, so I'll make sure to make a point of you being a coward and by tomorrow morning you will be about . . . dead." She says unemotionally as she clips up her bra and shrugs on her leather jacket.

"Fine I'll do it. You better put out tonight bitch." I sneer. "You know the way out. Bye." I slam the door behind me and stride over to the waiting elevator. I push the 40th level button and wait until I arrive on Hailey's floor.

I quickly check my watch. It says its 11:29. I reach out and bang on the door three times and wait for an answer. I only wait a few seconds before the door is opened. On the other side is a male Hailey. He looks a bit older than her though. "What do you want?" he asks in a semi deep voice. I'm here for Hailey." I grin.

"Hey Ryder, I'll be there in a second." Hailey shouts as she grabs her keys and walks out the door, closing it behind her. "C'mon then sex god." She calls as she gets in the elevator.

"Coming." Behold that ass n those red skinny jeans. Oh man why did she walk ahead of me? "So what are we taking?"

"You choose because you're driving, which would you like to drive?" Hailey asks me.

"I will tell you when we get down there." I reply with a smirk. I already know what car I'm going to drive. The Nissan Gt-r 35 because that's the car I was told to drive.

"Okay." We walk into the parking lot and to a part of it I had never been. It has a normal sized door with a code. She stands in front of the door and puts the code in. She lets me go in first and she closes the door behind us.

On the other side of the door there is a huge workshop type room. It looks quite empty with only four cars in it when it could fit about twenty. Parked on one side is a white Evo seven which I'm guessing is her brothers and on the other side is Hailey's cars. The silver Spyker C8 Aileron, the purple Fairlady and the black Nissan Gt-r 35.

"Have you decided what car to drive yet?" Hailey smirks at me and leans on the black cars bonnet.

"The one with your sexy ass on it. I like the look of you on it. How 'bout we stay here for a while and you scream my name while-" She cuts me off.

"How about no." she whispers in my ears as she walks past me, running her index finger along my chest.

"Oh man, baby you're such a tease. Damn Hailey why you got to be so sexy?" I exclaim.

"Oh honey, you're going to have to do better than that. I'm not that easy." She smirks, getting into the passenger seat of her car. "Well are you coming Sex God?"

"Hell yeah! You better hold on tight 'cause you won't be able to handle my driving." I jump into the driver's seat. Hailey hands me a single key.

"You might need this to go anywhere, it makes the car go." She chuckles and turns the sound system on. Sing by My Chemical Romance comes on and the bass vibrates the car. It sounds mean.

I slowly pull out of the garage and out onto the street. "So where to first Hailey?"

"Surprise me." She shrugs and looks out the window.

~~~

"You're taking me to get deep fried chicken? And it isn't even KFC. Are you cheap or something?" she playfully yells at me.

"This is the best place to get fried chicken in all of Japan. And no, I'm not cheap. It's really expensive here." I smirk and get out of the car. "Well are you coming or not? Or do I have to carry you in?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. This chicken better be worth it Ryder." She scowls and follows me.

"Oh it's worth it." I smirk back at her.

"Oh my god, this chicken is so good. Like it feels like my taste buds are getting little tiny kisses. Oh that sounded so weird. Please forget I said that, I'm so embarrassed." She rambles hiding her face.

"Wow you're so adorable." I chuckle, she just glares at me through her eyelashes. "Sorry, just slipped out."

"Yeah whatever, can we do something else now?" she drops the piece of chicken she was holding and wipes her hand.

"Yeah whatever, why not?" I sigh getting up and walk away leaving a fifty on the table. For tips and what not.