32. Are all your mates attractive?

Ryder's POV

Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy. Okay not really, I wake up feeling like myself, I just went to sleep listening to Tik Tok by Kesha. I don't know why but it's in my playlist on my phone.

My eyes flutter open and I smile. I'm planning to see Teddy and Levi today with Chi-Chi.

I hear a knock at my door and then it creek open, "Ryder are you up yet?" Chi-chis voice comes from the kitchen.

"No, go away. I like my sleep." I groan with a slight smirk, as I walk into the kitchen in only black boxers.

"Is my sister still here, what the fuck? Put some clothes on." Chi-Chi yells, covering her eyes. "Seriously Ryder, I'm not kidding, I don't want to see my sister's boyfriend so exposed."

"Oh, c'mon Chi-Chi, I know you want me." I say in my deep sexy voice.

"Yes, I want you to go get dressed so we can leave, now or I'll go without you and won't cook you breakfast." She smirks, I love food and everyone knows it, I just can't cook. "Oh and you won't see Teddy. Why are you still here?"

"I'm going, I'm going! Just cook me breakfast woman." I yell as I run back towards my room. Man, Chi-Chi can be as bossy as Mika.

I pull on a pair of black jeans, they're ripped in the knees. Picking up a top from the floor, I sniff it to make sure it is clean. Well, it's clean enough. I sigh before pulling on the white tank top. I run my hand through my hair before returning to the kitchen.

"Where's my food woman?" I chuckle as I sit down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Do you have any manners, any at all? Anyways, how is Mika? I haven't seen her for a while." Chi-Chi asks as she places a plate of food in front of me.

"Um, we kinda had a small fight, actually it was rather large. She started it, and I ended it and we kinda aren't together anymore. So I haven't seen her in a few weeks." I look down at the food, no longer feeling hungry.

"Oh," she glances down at her hands then back up to me, "I'm sorry, that's so sad." She gave me a small smile before turning to do the dishes. "Let's change the subject, yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod, shovelling food into my mouth, "This is good." I mumble through a mouthful of food.

"I know," she chirps. I quickly down the food and put my plate in the dishwasher. "Kay, let's go." She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the door and into the stairwell.

We take the stairs because Chi-Chi says it's good for our health, but I think she is trying to kill me slowly. "Chi-Chi, this is killing me, why didn't you walk and let me take the elevator?" I groan.

"Ryder, you go for 5km runs every day but you're complaining about a few steps, you live two stories below Teddy and Levi. It's not that far." Chi-Chi explains as we reach the door to their apartment. "See we're here."

Chi-Chi pushes me towards the door rather hard. I knock and wait for the door to open. "I'll get it," a male voice yells, I guess its Levi.

The door opens to reveal a strange boy that is only wearing a towel, "Yes how may I help you?" he says in a British accent.

"Who the fuck are you?" I hiss at the tall lanky boy in front of me.

"Oh, I'm Ricky, Teddy's b-" he gets cut off by the familiar voice of Teddy.

"Who is it babe? Her arms wrap around Ricky's waist and she rests her chin on his shoulder so she can see us. "Oh, hey Ryder, Chi-Chi, please come in."

She invites us in with a huge smile on her face. "We just thought we should come and visit, we haven't seen you in a while." Chi-Chi explains as she moves to sit on the couch. "Introduce us to the cute British guy."

"Oh right, this is my boyfriend of six months, Ricky. We met at a party Levi and I threw. Um he came with our other friends to visit." I smile as I sit down next to Chi-Chi. Teddy has a boyfriend, of course she does.

"More people? When do we get to meet them?" Chi-Chi jumps up and down excitedly.

"When they wake up," Teddy shrugs, "do you want anything to drink?" I shake my head and study Ricky. He has dark brown hair, black even, he has green eyes but darker than Teddy's. He is tall and has toned muscles, but they're not too big. He has tanned skin and long limbs. He looks more like a New Zealander than an English boy.

"Morning," a yawning Levi walks out in his boxers towards us, scratching his head. "Oh, hey Ryder, Chi-Chi." He slightly smiles before making his way to the fridge and taking the milk out and drinking from the carton.

"Levi, that's disgusting." Chi-Chi groans.

"I have to live with that." Teddy smirks.

"I have to sleep with that." A female voice sounds from the doorway to the lounge. Chi-Chi and I turn to look. Standing in the doorway is a slim, tall girl with long, straight, red hair. I wouldn't exactly call her hair red, it's not orange either, it's more of a burgundy colour, it looks dyed, but you can tell it's natural. She has tanned skin and long limbs.

"OMG I can't believe I finally get to meet you, I'm Chi-Chi." Chi-Chi rushes over to the girl extending her hand.

"Ruby." The girl smiles, "I've heard about you." Ruby, the name suits her, because of her hair.

"I've heard all about you, Levi never shuts up about you." Chi-Chi gushes. "And I love her hair."

"Ugh, thanks I was born with it." Ruby replies awkwardly. I now see why Levi was never interested in any Gil over here, Ruby is beautiful, like she could be a goddess.

"I thought I heard voices." A petite blonde girl comes stumbling into the living area. "Oh, new people, cool. Hi I'm Aber Ackles. You must be Chi-Chi and Ryder. It's so good to finally meet you two." The blonde girl seems a bit hyper, but dayum she is hot. Are all Teddy and Levi's friends attractive?

"It's nice to meet you too Aber. I've heard all about you." Chi-Chi gushes.

"Shut the fuck up." Comes a groan from behind the couch. "Guy with a hang over here. Please keep it down or fuck off." The voice comes again.

"Go bunk with Nick." Aber suggests and a lump of blankets behind the couch starts moving. The blankets fall off to reveal a tall, fit man. He rubs his arm and stumbles towards us, slowly.

"Are all your mate attractive?" Chi-Chi blurts out, her eyes wide and a dark blush spreading across her face. The man looks over at Chi-Chi, his caramel eyes focusing solely on her.

"Yeah Teddy, are all your mates attractive?" the man speaks in a deep voice that makes Chi-Chi swoon. "I'm Finlay, it's definitely good to meet you." His eyes drag down her body.

"Finlay go to bed." Levi scolds the man.

"But dude, she's a hot Asian chick." Finlay winks at Chi-Chi.

"I'm not a slut," Chi-Chi smiles politely, "but have my sister's number. Just watch out, you might end up dead."

"Um, I'm just going to go to bed now. Teddy remember we're taking your skyline out tonight." Finlay points at Teddy as he backs down the hallway.

"Well that was interesting." I comment awkwardly.

"What can I say?" Teddy shrugs, "he tried his shot on me and he got knocked out. He's a player."

"How many of your friends came over?" I ask.

"Well Ruby, Ricky, Aber, Nick, Grace, Adam, Finlay, Lily, Ben, Skylar and Elena. Eleven but only seven are here." Levi answers, a grin plastered on his face.