34. I will hunt you down and I will kill you

Teddy's POV

Ricky keeps looking at me. It's bugging me. I know I should be seeking comfort from him right now but it doesn't feel right. I need comfort from someone who won't turn it sexual, hence why I'm not hugging Finlay. Adam is like an older brother to me even though I am older than him.

Chi-Chi is in a bad state, she is crying into Mrs Yamada's shoulder and Levi has blanked out completely, not wanting to feel loss because we don't know if he's gone or not. I understand that, I really do. Ricky hasn't talked to me since I pushed him off me and I don't know why. Did I do something to upset him? Well not that I remember. I soon hear soft snores coming from Adam and I smile slightly and it fades away as quickly as it came.

"Oh hey guys," I hear a familiar voice shakily greet us, "I didn't expect to see all these white people here." He swallows and hands Mr and Mrs Yamada coffees. Ankoku sits down next to me awkwardly since I'm sitting on Adam. "This is my fault, I was meant to be racing Ryder last night and then that fucking bitch convinced me to let her race in my spot. I should have said no." He starts crying. It's painful to see friends cry it really is.

"You didn't know she was going to try kill him. She's a crazy bitch man. An unpredictable crazy bitch." I try comfort him but he just starts sobbing louder. That's when I hear the familiar clipping of six inch heels. I am up and off Adam before anybody can react. My hands instantly reaching up to the collar of her skimpy outfit. I push her up against the wall, ready to punch her square in the face. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me off her. I fight against the person and elbow him in the face.

"Fucking hell Teddy Hailey Miller!" Finlay growls holding his nose, his arms no longer around me. I glance at him briefly before my fist collides with Mika's jaw. I grab her hair and slam her head into the wall.

"If he dies bitch, I will hunt you down and I will kill you." I slam her head into the hospital wall once more before letting her slump to the floor. Everyone looks at me in shock, everyone apart from Levi, who knows me much, much better than everyone else.

"You're not serious right? You wouldn't kill anyone, would you?" Chi-Chi asks, concern for her sister laced through her small voice.

"No. I'm not serious, I'm dead serious. It's because of her that the man you love is in this fucking place, fighting for his life. Mika made him crash his car. She was out to kill him, I don't know why, but I will find out." I scowl, my voice raised slightly, earning disapproving look from nurses and doctors. "If Ryder dies, I will kill anyone who was involved even if it was your sister."

Chi-Chi shies away from my voice, hiding her face in Blondie's shoulder. Levi stares right at me while everyone looks away awkwardly. "She's not lying," Levi says to no one in particular, "I've seen what she can do. Teddy and Colin nearly beat each other to death before they split up." It's not like killing is anything new, with a little bit of dad's money, it all goes away.

Colin, my first boyfriend. Fuck he was an asshole. He was the perfect boyfriend at first but then something changed, he became a monster. I was talented, and he took advantage of that. But not once did he hurt me physically apart from the week before the end of our relationship where we got into hard core fights. It got so bad he had to go to hospital and I left never to look back again. Until now of course because that fucking brother of mine brought him up.

"Levi why don't you take everybody home? They'll get bored out of their minds sitting around here." I say as Ruby gives me a confused look. There is lots I haven't told her, and I bet I will get millions of questions fired in my direction. He nods and whisper something in Scarlet's ear before all our friends from New Zealand and Scarlet follow him out. I sigh in relief as the waiting room empties.

"Ryder Yamada?" A man dressed in a white lab coat comes out asking for the people who are here for Ryder. Chi-Chi, Ankoku, Ryder's parents and I quickly move over to where the doctor is standing. Mika lingers a little further back. "Ryder was seriously injured in the car crash. We have removed a lot of the glass. He is conscious if you want to see him." The doctor suggests, we all nod wanting to see him.

"Chi-Chi, Teddy you can come in with us if you like." Mrs Yamada smiles warmly at us, taking Chi-Chi's hand. "Lead the way Doc." He takes us down a white sterile hallway, all the doors open showing the patients inside. They are all teenagers and young people our age. The doctor stops outside one door and gestures for us to go in before leaving.

Mr and Mrs Yamada go in first, me and Chi-Chi following close behind. "Mum, Dad, Chi-Chi, Teddy." He smiles at us. My heart drops when I see him connected to so many wires. This isn't right, Ryder is meant to be healthy. This is not him. It can't be. His mother and father give him hugs and sit next to the bed. I give him a hug and sit down on the opposite side of the bed to his parents. Chi-Chi straight away attaches her lips to his.

"Don't leave me." She mumbles and sits down next to me, tears slipping down her cheeks. I wrap one arm around her shoulder, giving her some sort of comfort.

"So my car flipped quite a few times." He tries to joke but it fails miserably. "Is she okay? My car?" I shake my head slowly, I was the only one in this room that witnessed the crash. His car is anything but fine. Mika killed Ryder's pride and joy. "So she's not okay then?"

"No Ryder your car is utterly smashed to pieces. I'm sorry but it's surprising you even survived that crash considering how many times that car flipped." I sigh, he needs to know. "Ryder, you being alive is a miracle." Ryder's parents glare at me but I don't care, he deserves to know the truth. "Your so called girlfriend tried to kill you Ryder. Can you tell me why that is?"

"Something to do with the Black Dragons. She's only loyal to them, no one else not even her parents or her sister and we broke up a few weeks ago." He coughs and splutters through his whole explanation. Poor guy, I'm surprised he's still alive when it has something to do with Japan's most lethal gang.

"Why is she so loyal to them?" I ask, I mean lots of people are loyal to that gang, even Ryder. Well he was. I guess something must have happened for them to want Ryder dead, he's one of their best racers.

"Her older brother, Maou, is the leader." Ryder explains, his voice raspy. I look over at Chi-Chi who raises her hands in defence.

"He ain't my brother. Mika is my half-sister on my mother's side." She explains. "I've only been around two Black Dragons and that is Mika and Ryder. I've never even met Maou."

I nod at Chi-Chi and look back at Ryder to see his eyes roll back and his body go limp. The high pitch scream of the heart-monitor fills the room and doctors and nurses come running in.

"Please be okay," I cry, "please, please be okay, I'm begging you." My cries becoming hysterical.