20. A beauty like Teddy

Jonas' POV

My breath catches in my throat, my hearts starts beating vigorously and my stomach fills with butterflies. What does that even mean? All I know is that I feel sick. I don't deserve a beauty like Teddy.

She smiles as she makes her way downstairs, her eyes are searching for me, but I'm hiding. God damn it, she looks like a goddess. I don't deserve her, I've had so many make out sessions with so many girls in the past week that I can't even count them on my hands. I'm such a bad person.

Teddy and her friends make their way to the middle of the dance floor and starts to dance together. Soon Levi and Nick steal Ruby and Aber away leaving Teddy and Grace dancing with a group of guys. Adam comes and collects Grace leaving Teddy with four guys grinding up to her. I study the guys. Ricky, Jack, Jed and Colin. Wait Colin? What the fuck is he doing with my girlfriend?

I shove my way to the kitchen and grab a bottle of alcohol and pour myself a shot. I'm the not the type to drink but today I am downing shots to get Teddy off my mind. I have three and feel tipsy, so I have another three more before I go dance.

Like ten chicks surround me as I grin up to Beth. My face is resting in the crook of her neck, sucking and nibbling. "Hey baby, come to the kitchen we need more to drink." Beth grabs my hand and pulls me off the dance floor.

In the kitchen we do a few more shots before I press her body against the bench. My hands grasping her ass and my lips press again hers. I force my tongue into her mouth and press her harder against the bench. Beth moans breaking the kiss and rips my shirt off.

She pulls me back into another kiss and we both lose it. She starts undoing my pants when some chick comes in and shouts my name in distress.

I look over my shoulder to see Levi, Adam, Nick, Finlay and a wide eyed, pale Teddy. "Teddy, it's not what it looks like . . ." I start but Beth ruins it.

"It's exactly what it looks like doll face, I'm about to fuck your boyfriend." Beth laughs.

"He's not my boyfriend and you would already be there if I didn't interrupt so go for it. Oh, and have a nice night." Teddy snaps and walks off towards the dance floor. But chucks one last thing over her shoulder, "I'm about to fuck Colin anyways, least he knows what he's doing. I would know he took my virginity a long time ago."

"Fuck you bitch," I pull the finger at her the go back to kissing Beth.

"Jonas, Beth get out of my house and get off my property. Adam, Finlay would you do the honours for me, I have a sister to find." I hear Levi call.

"Oh, you're such a big man Levi. Choosing that slut over your best friend. I thought being best friends meant something but obviously not." I slur and turn around to look at Levi.

"No, I am a big man 'cause I can take my sister's side. And Hailey is not a slut, you're the slut now fuck off." He yells, his anger clear in his voice. "Oh, by the way watch your back. Break her heart, I break you."

~~~

The next morning, I wake in an unfamiliar bed with Beth, I'm not wearing any clothes and she's not wearing any clothes. See where I'm going? I slept with Beth and enjoyed it. I regret it too. I'm in love with Teddy, yet I slept with the school slut. Ugh Teddy is going to hate me, and I only have three days to fix this before she moves.

From: Teddy

I'm sorry Jonas but I have to end this here. You hurt me. Anyways don't bother replying I am about to chuck this sim card away and I am going to Auckland to stay with my auntie until Friday. Goodbye Jonas, live a good life ~ Teddy Hailey Miller.

The text was sent at 1am and it is now 10am, my Teddy is in Auckland and I might never see her again. Wait shit its 10am, I'm meant to be at school. I quickly jump off the bed and pull my clothes on. I sigh and make my way outside, there I find my motorbike. Thank god.

At school I quickly sign in at the office and run all the way to English, I burst into the classroom and everyone stares at me. "It's nice of you to join us Mr O'Connell." Ms Bear sneers without looking at me.

"Oh, please Ms B, you want me, everyone wants me." I smirk.

"Whatever dude, I'm too busy fucking your girlfriend's brother to fuck you." She whispers in my ear.

"You know he has a kid right, and Hailey isn't my girlfriend, I'm pretty sure she slept with Colin last night. So, don't start that shit with me." I stand up and walk out of class not bothering to ask if I could leave.

Why did I even bother to come today? Ugh I hate school I only come to see Teddy and she's not going to be here so there is no reason for me to be. But then school is everything to a teenager, isn't it?