2. Like a crazy person on crack

Jonas' POV

I've been smiling since first period this morning. I just can't help it. I have a date with Teddy Miller. She's fricken hot. Wow . . . awkward, I'm basically calling Levi hot when I say Teddy is hot, but it's not like that, they just look the same. Like almost identical apart from Hailey is a girl and has long hair and Levi is a boy and has short hair.

I smirk as I walking the cafeteria and sit down next to Levi. He seems happy, which is normal for him. "Hey, Jonas. You look happy." he comments as he studies me.

"Yeah, I got me a date tonight," I reply, looking over at Teddy who can hear me, "at seven, picking her up on my motorbike." I'm still watching Teddy; her face is turning bright red. I suppress a laugh. Teddy glare at me then grins. She's so cute; I just want to hold her . . . Wait what? I slowly shift my eyes from her to the floor, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I can't look up, I don't want my mates to see of blushing.

"Is she hot?" one of them asks. I nod and my mates continue, "Is she a cheerleader?" I shake my head and someone asks another question, "Who is she?" I groan and look up.

I make eye contact with Levi, who is grinning, before answering who ever asked the last question, "Her name is Teddy, she is in my Math class. And she's extremely hot." I say loud enough for Teddy to hear. "She is a year 13 but in year 12 math." I feel Levi's death glare on me but I just smirk. If Levi's death glare could kill, I'd be dead ten times over. Oh well, worth a date with his sister.

"Does she have any friends that you could set me up with?" my mate Finlay asks.

"I don't know but she has a twin," I smirk, knowing what Finlay's next question is going to be.

"Can you introduce her to me?" this is the question I was expecting, and it is the question I get.

"Not your type." I say simply.

"My type if she's hot!" he basically yells. The whole cafeteria goes silent and stares in our direction, waiting for my reply.

"What I meant was, you're not his type!" I emphasize the word 'his' and everyone starts laughing hysterically, some even doubled over. I can see Teddy giggling, and Levi glaring. I give him my most innocent look; he just gets up, stomps towards the door, throwing his tray against the wall then exits the room.

"What's up with him?" Finlay asks no one in particular. Everyone shrugs their shoulders, everyone but me, I smirk and study Teddy. Her dark brown hair which reaches midway down her back, her emerald green eyes which sparkle with mischief and her full pink lips, which are always in the form of a smile. This isn't the first time I've found myself staring at her. No, I seem to gaze upon her on a regular basis. That wasn't meant to sound stalkerish, yeah, I know I have great English, note the sarcasm. Don't judge me.

I first met her when I was eight. Actually, I met both twins then. I became best friends with Levi, Teddy didn't think I noticed her but I did, who couldn't. A few weeks after meeting them I found out her name was Teddy but for some reason everyone called her Hailey. I soon found out she hated the name Teddy and only her parents use it. Over the last few years, okay nine years, I found myself thinking more and more about her.

"Jonas, is her name really Teddy or is it just what you call her?" Finlay pulls me out of my daydream.

"Nah, its Hailey," I lie with a smirk, it is weird using that name, I've thought of her as my Teddy for years.

"Hailey is a good girl, she doesn't even have a twin." he laughs, and I punch him in the face.

"She prefers nerd." I say getting up and walking over to the bin and dump my whole tray in it. I sigh when I hear Ms Thomas' voice echo through the room.

"Principal's office Jonas." she yells.

"I just punched a guy in the face; where else would I be going?" I ask before I turn and walk out.

~~~

I got off easy with a week's worth of detentions; it's better than a month believe me. I'm not the only one in detention; most of my mates are here, Finlay, Levi, Adam, Nick. Oh and my Teddy Bear, yes Teddy in her first detention.

'Wat da hell r u doin here?' I text her. My phone vibrated almost instantly with a reply, 'I slapped Finlay for calling me a good girl' I smirk as I reply 'Dat was bold of u' again she replies instantly 'I'm not a fucking good girl' I smile at this and quickly put down my phone as the teacher gets up and leaves.

I start laughing like a crazy person on crack. Everyone stares at me. "What? Hailey is here for slapping him," I say pointing at Finlay, "Because he called her a good girl. I don't date good girls so obviously she isn't a good girl. But seriously does no one find it funny how a nerd slapped Finlay?"

"Oh please, the good girl always ends up with the bad boy, plus the nerd is strong, my face still hurts." Finlay scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up Finlay, this is my sister we're talking about here, none of the bad boys in the world are getting their hands on her." Levi's eyes go wide when he realizes what he said; everyone stares at him for a second before Finlay starts laughing.

"Am I supposed to believe that hot nerd over there is your sister?" he laughs again.

"Um Finlay, Hailey and Levi are twins." I state.

"Wait what? Their twins?" Finlay's jaw drops, "Levi go stand by Hailey, and Hailey stand up," they both do as there were told, "Wow . . . shit, how did I never see this before?" I swear if the wind changes his jaw would be frozen a couple centimetres off the ground forever.

"He's the bad boy and I'm the nerd," Teddy shrugs, "I guess you all want to know why Jonas calls me Teddy now?" she says sarcastically, not thinking anyone wants to know.

"Why does he?" Nick asks interested.

She sighs then starts explaining, "Jonas calls me Teddy because that's my real name, Teddy Hailey Miller. I actually don't know how he found out though; I've kept it a secret for most of my life. But now you know don't think you can get away with using it or I will knock you out." She puts her head on the desk in front of her, groaning loudly.

"Wow . . . Teddy Bear is feisty." I laugh and stare at Levi who is glaring at me.

"So, you'll knock everyone else out but him, and I never said you could go on a date with him." Levi complains to Teddy, never taking his eyes off me.

"Can't you see I'm sleeping? I can't be bothered moving, calm your tits. Oh yeah, you never said I couldn't go on a date with him either, and if I remember correctly, I'm two minutes older then you. So don't tell me what to do." Teddy mumbles.