31. I will personally break your arm

Teddy's POV

"Daddy, why are we going to the airport so early in the morning?" Levi whines as dad sits in the front seat next to the limo driver. We've been here in Japan for about six months now and we are meant to be on holiday, but dad dragged us out of bed at the crack of dawn saying we have work to do.

"Because we are picking up international guests that are staying until May 23rd." Dad relies.

"They're staying for 14 days?" I yawn my question.

"Yes." Dad nods.

"So why are we picking them up?" Levi sneers.

"Because they are very important guests." Dad smiles back at us.

"So how many guests are we talking about here dad? Two, three?" I ask genuinely interested.

"Ah, about eleven of them." He answers as we pull into the airport, "Their plane arrives in about five minutes. We will go in and wait."

"So we need the limo because there is so many of them. Good thinking dad." I give him a hug as we walk into the airport.

Dad snorts and smirks, "It was your mother's idea really, I can't take the credit now can-" Dad is cut off by a loud scream.

I turn around ready to yell at the person who screamed when I see a familiar red head sprinting our way. "RUBY!" I shout and start sprinting towards her.

"TEDDY!" she screams before we collide and fall to the ground. "Oh my god Teddy, it's been ages!"

"Yeah, I missed you so much!" I inform her.

"Me too, I'm going to jump on my boyfriend now and kiss him to death." She giggles get up.

"Oh god," I groan getting up as well.

"Teddy, Teddy, Teddy!" I hear a deep voice calling my name then I see Finlay running towards me.

"Finlay!" I scream with joy as he picks me up and spins me around. "I missed you so much." I say crashing my lips to his.

"It's good to see you too Teddy." Finlay chuckles as he puts me down.

"I'm sorry I just missed my best friend. That was the only way I could show you how much." I smile wrapping my arms around his waist and squeeze him tight before I let him go. "I love you, Fin."

"I love you too Teddy." He smiles and walks over to Levi and Ruby.

"So Teddy, do I get a welcome like that?" asks a deep, rough, sexy voice from behind me. I immediately know who it is.

Ricky. "Oh no, you get tongue." I reply as he pulls me into a very tight hug.

"I missed you Teddy, I couldn't stop thinking about you." Ricky whispers in my ear. I lean back to look at him before kissing him with passion and need. My arms wrap themselves around his neck pulling him close. We pull away and rest our foreheads together. Both out of breath.

"I missed you too Riri. That was my first proper kiss I've gotten since November last year, the day I left." I sigh as I tangle my fingers in his hair.

"Explain?" Rick asks a little confused. He's so god damn hot when he pulls that face, I smile to myself.

"You and Finlay are the only people I've kissed since I left New Zealand on that Friday." I grin up at him. "So who else is here?"

"Nick, Adam, Aber, Grace, Ben, Skylar, Lily, and your cousin Elena." He answers me with a huge smile on his face. "Now can we resume the kissing 'cause I missed you so bad."

I lean forward about to kiss Ricky when a very heavy someone jumps on my back. "Nick, you fucktard, get off me please, before I hurt you. And if that doesn't hurt I will personally break your arm. Got that?" I snarl. Immediately I feel Nick's weight being removed from me.

"Charming as always Teddy." I hear Adam chuckle behind me.

"Thank you very much Nick for interrupting that kiss, I feel so much better now." I growl and let go of Ricky.

"Later babe, later." Ricky winks at me and strolls away in the direction of Finlay.

"So how is my best friend doing?" Nick links his arm through mine, pulling his suitcase behind us.

"I'm good, met this guy named Ryder, but don't worry we are just friends. There is a higher chance of me getting with you then there is with him. Mainly because he's dating a psyhco chick that hates me. So how is my gay best friend?" I smile up at him.

"Well Aber and I are going strong still. I still get butterflies every time we kiss. and my heart still races whenever I am with her. Oh, I got a tattoo, I'll show you later. Um, I'm flying through school with some tutoring from my smart friend. Yup, life is pretty boring back in New Zealand." He grins and ruffles my hair.

"Don't do that." I say sharply, "Or I will break your arm if you do it again."

"Please, you couldn't break my arm." He chuckles to himself. I lift my free arm and tense it. "Oh, shit girl. You have too much free time."

We wait for everyone else to turn up. First comes Aber and Grace. We hug and ask how each other is. By that time Ben, Skylar, Lily and Elena had come along.

"Aunty Teddy!" Lily yells as she runs up to me. She must be about eight by now.

"Look at you Lily, you're growing up so fast." I say as I hug her tightly.

"That's what Daddy said when he picked me up." She smiles a cute little smile.

~~~

Dad drops Ruby, Aber, Grace, Finlay, Nick, Adam, Ricky, Levi and I off at the apartment building that Levi and I live in. "There are four bedrooms and a couch. I'm sure you'll all fit. Have a good two weeks kids." With that dad left with Elena, Skylar, Lily and Ben.

"Well I guess Finlay gets the couch." I laugh as we all get in the elevator.

"Hey Ricky, how 'bout we kick Teddy to the couch and we both get good nights sleeps." Finlay tries but ends up sounding gay.

"I'm sorry dude, I don't swing that way. But if I did, you still wouldn't be my type. I think Levi would be my type." He says creepily grabbing Levi's ass. He laughs before moving away from a pale Levi. His arms wrap around my waist just as the elevator door slides open on the top floor.

"Maybe you and Finlay should be my gay best friends. Anyway here we are. Levi's and my apartment. Please make yourself at home. And Finlay this," I say patting the couch, "is your bed for the next two weeks."

"You're such a bitch, Teddy." Finlay punches my shoulder teasingly.

"That was hardly me being bitch dear. C'mon Ricky, I'll show you to our room. As soon as the door closes I am pushed up against it by Ricky who starts nibbling on my neck. His hands pressed on either side of my head.

"Oh Teddy, you don't know how much I've missed you." He mumbles, his head pressed into the crook of my neck.