23. This is Elena Miller

Jonas POV

"What do you mean you saw Ricky leaving Hailey's house." I yell at the nerd that I am holding up against the wall.

"Well I was walking past Hailey's house when Ricky emerged with messy sex hair and a goofy grin. Then Hailey walked out with the same I-just-had-sex grin." Explains the nerd a bit shakily. "I'm sorry."

"What? It's not your fault freak." I say letting go and walking away. The nerd slumps to the ground with an 'oomph'.

I can't believe she's really gone. Teddy is in Japan and I am here, in New Zealand regretting what happened between me and Beth. I messed up so bad and I can't even fix it. Well I could beat up Ricky, no he's a jock and jocks never fight alone. I could beat up some nerds or have sex with some chicks.

Hmm nerds then chic- "OMG I'm so sorry." A very sexy female voice says. Hmm, chicks then nerds. In particular, this chick.

"That's okay, I wasn't watching were I was going. I'm Jonas, are you new?" I ask smoothly.

"Um yeah, I'm Elena." She says picking up her book. Elena has long brown hair and jewel blue eyes. He is about 5'5 and has a small figure. She is tiny compared to me. "Do you know where Ms Thomas' math class is?"

"Yeah, I'll show you." I grin.

"You don't have to do that." She says shyly.

"I insist, I'm going that way anyway." I chuckle.

I gulp as I walk into the class behind Elena. "Good to see you on time today Mr O'Connell." Ms Thomas sneers at me.

"Um yeah." I say rubbing the back of my neck as I sit down. Elena looks at me confused.

"Class, this is Elena Miller. She will be joining our class from this point onwards. Elena honey your seat is the one next to Mr O'Connell." She motions to Teddy's seat. "Mr O'Connell, do not kiss this Miller in my class."

Elena slides into the seat next to me and stares at the board. As soon as the teacher's back is turned she looks at me. "What does the teacher mean by this Miller?"

"Well a girl called Hailey Miller-" I start.

"She's my cousin."

"Well we had a make out session in class." I finish.

"I never knew she had it in her." Elena remarks.

"The rebel gene. Most Millers' have it but Lily and I." she comments unemotionally.

"Lily is a Dick though." I state.

"Yes, but she has Miller blood running through her veins." Elena shifts her eyes back to the board and stars her work.

~~~

"Dude, you're at our table. Move now." Adam growls.

"Or what?" I say playing with my food.

"Or I will make you." Adam scowls.

"Why is it so cold over here? Oh, I see now, there is a lot of tension here. I'm just going to back away slowly incase I get my head bitten off." I hear Elena's chirpy voice.

"No, I'm coming with you." I announce and follow behind her.

"So, I got invited to sit with the cheerleaders and jocks. Do you want to come with?" she asks and I nod. Elena leads the way.

"Jonas." Colin greets.

"Colin." I nod in acknowledgement.

"Elena you so should try out for the cheer squad." A blonde says.

"You total should. Like that would be so kewl." Another blonde screams.

"Way." Beth says as she looks at me. This is going to be a long day. "So where are you living?"

"My aunties and uncles with my cousin Ben. My auntie and uncle has just moved to Japan." Elena sighs.

"Wait, you're living in the Miller mansion with Ben-Sex-God-Miller?" Beth gushes.

"I wouldn't call him a sex god but yes, yes I am. Why?" Elena gulps.

"YOU LIVE WITH A SEX GOD!" one of the blondes scream. "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE TO THROW A PARTY!"

"Um, I'll leave that to Ben, but I will invite you if he has one any time soon." She smiles awkwardly. You can tell she's more of a nerd than all of these people.

"I'm going to go. Bye." I shrug and get up. I walk to my English class to find it unlocked. Inside I find a group of nerds talking about The Hobbit I think. Nope, Lord of the Rings. "You guys realise that Sam did all the work right? Frodo just took all the credit while most probably getting stoned. 'Cause that's what it looked like. Oh, then once Frodo and Sam walked halfway across middle earth, Frodo tells Sam to go home." I sigh and slump onto the desk.

"What's you view on Harry Potter?" a nerd in the corner asks.

"I think its bullshit, I mean come on like eight or nine movies just to kill Vol-"

"Thou who shall not be named." Someone corrects me.

"Yeah, whatever." I reply.