C.02

CHAPTER TWO:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

ALBEDO's
point of view

Albedo, Albedo is my name, president of the science club and best in alchemy, I have won multiple awards, people see me as a "respectable" person, I don't mind being respected and such, but everyone seems to be afraid to offend me or anything.

I want excitement in my life I want a new thing to discover or to learn, I'm... Should I say... Lonely, well I do have my parents, my younger sister figures Sucrose and Klee but I still feel lonely.

"Do you know this feeling of loneliness? Transferee?" I asked our new transferee.

"I told you my name multiple times, it's Aether, also, from what you've been telling me it seems as if though you need... a lover!" Transferee said.

"A lover? Are you serious?" I said as I rolled my eyes giving him the extra sugar I had.

"Well, all your description was how I felt before I met Xiao-" "Xiao? You mean the PIO of the student council?" I asked the transferee cutting him off.

"Yes," He said. "So you have an intimate relationship with this man?" I asked and he nodded.

"Is being intimate with someone equivalate to being their lover?" I asked. "Well, he's not exactly my lover yet-" "Yet?" "That's not the point, my point is, to be in a relationship with someone despite your differences or anything you should know how to understand each other" Transferee said.

"Is that so?" I asked. He once again nodded his head. "Hmm how weird," I said as I go through my stuff, and finally I found my sugar and gave it to him, "I'll buy a new pack use it in your own accord," I said.

"It's about to be time to go to class should I tell our members that the Activity is dismissed?" Sucrose asked, I gave her a nod. "Understood," Sucrose said as she dismissed our club meeting.

We went fixed our area and decided to walk to our classroom "Isn't that pedophilia?" I heard someone in the halls said.

Then I heard running footsteps.

"Do you find it funny teasing people?" I asked the person, it was Kaeya the president of the Judo club.

He looks down and both our eyes meet, "I don't think I've seen you two around here," He asked

"Allow me to introduce us, I am Albedo the president of the science club, and this is the vice president Sucrose, and the teacher you just teased is our club advisor," I said.

"Ohhh! The Junior President, you have no stage presence it's as if you're invisible, even I don't notice you're in our meeting," Kaeya said.

"If this is your attempt in teasing me you're wrong, now excuse me as I need to go to my classroom, Mr. My-ego-is-higher-than-my-IQ," I said as I walked away.

"That was nice of you to defend Ms. Donna but he's not wrong you know, we've been trying to tell her about this but she keeps fawning all over Upperclassman Diluc," Sucrose said.

"Well I'm surprised he's not expelled," I said as I walked towards my class.

It took 3 hours but lunch is finally here, I get out to find my upperclassman Kaeya.

Talking to... "Ah! Albedo!" Transferee! He waved at me and gestured to come to him.

"Do you know who this is Albedo?" Aether asked.

"Yes we just met this morning," I said as I stare at Kaeya up and down.

"Oh come on little Alchemist, no need to be mean," Kaeya said as he pats my head.

"You two seem close!" Aether said. "We just met this mo-" "Aether! There you are, Principal Jean wanted to see you" this man with highlights... Xiao!

"Oh okay, I'll leave you two alone," Aether said.

I look at Kaeya "No thanks," I said as I try to walk away only to be stopped by Kaeya.

"Let's eat together... I wanna get to know you better...." Kaeya said.