C. 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Kaeya kisses his lover on the cheek, Albedo cupped Kaeya's face. "Is that really okay?" Albedo asked. "It was just a party no big deal, today it's just you and me, I want to be spoiled a lot today," Kaeya said.

Albedo smiled. "I'll gladly spoil you," Albedo said as he gave Kaeya's lips a peck.

They decided to just order food for their brunch since they woke up late from the event that happened last night.

"You look so cute in my shirt," Kaeya said as he hugged Albedo making Albedo lay down on the couch.

Kaeya kept kissing Albedo all over his body, "Stop it Kaeya," Albedo giggled as he felt Kaeya's kisses. Albedo then made a straight face. "Hey... Do you love me?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya gave him a look of disbelief. But smiled who could blame him, someone who over thinks a lot and is afraid of commitment went into a relationship, "I love you a lot," Kaeya said.

"By the way, I think some friends are coming over," Albedo said as he took his phone and checked some messages while stroking Kaeya's hair.

The doorbell rang and Kaeya stood up, "it's our food," Kaeya said taking his wallet. "What time are they coming and who are they?" Kaeya asked as he opened the door.

"It's Diluc and Venti, Xiao and Aether and his twin," Albedo answered.

"Here you go, and a tip," Kaeya said as he walked in the living room. "But I said it'll just be us," Kaeya whined laying down on the sofa.

Albedo stood up and laid on top of him and gave him kisses. "Well, we can be together alone all morning, they're coming at 5 they want to go drinking here," Albedo said.

"Then, I'll make the best of this morning" Kaeya said as he hugged Albedo.

"We have to eat," Albedo said as he turned on the TV and sat down on the floor to use the coffee table, Kaeya sat down with him and they ate together.

As they ate Kaeya stared at Albedo for a long period of time while smiling.

"Hmm?" Albedo hummed looking at Kaeya's direction with food in his mouth, he swallowed the food. "What's? wrong? " Albedo asked.

Kaeya shook his head a no, "I just want to stare at your face," Kaeya said as he brushed the hair covering Albedo's face and put it behind his ear.

"I keep having this feeling of Nostalgia... To think that I'd be so lucky to be able to find someone who would put up with me, someone this beautiful," Kaeya said, this made Albedo flustered

"Jeez, your thoughts are too loud," Albedo said facing the other way. "I want us to be like this forever, forever..." Kaeya said, as he took out a ring. "This is a promise ring, I bought two," Kaeya said as he smiled and put the ring on Albedo's engagement finger

Albedo's Point Of View

"Why not stay like this forever," I said as I stared at his eyes lovingly.

We were such a happy couple... When did it come to this? Why did it become like this.

"I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PLEASE BELIEVE ME," was the last sentence I've heard from him, from my first love...

Who am I to believe that this puppy love was actually serious.

3rd Person Point Of View

Albedo packed some of his stuff and left their condo with Kaeya crying and calling out for him.

Albedo was crying as well, it was autumn when they left each other's warmth.

Everything in autumn is beautiful but everything is dying... Like their love that they promise they'd cherish forever.

Albedo went back to Klee's house, they gladly accepted him.

He went to his old room too tired to deal with anything, he looked at the ring and teared up. "The rumors were true after all," He said to himself.

The next morning, Albedo woke up rays of sunshine hitting him, his face puffed up from crying all night.

There was someone who knocked on his room. He opened the door, it was Venti and Aether.

Venti looked at Albedo's fave and laughed. "You're so dramatic!" Venti said. "Senior!" Aether said as he hit Venti lightly.

"Come on, Aether, he's crying cause Kaeya said on the game last night that "I won't love only him in the future," Venti said trying to mimic Kaeya's voice. "HE WAS GOING TO SAY HE WAS GOING TO ADOPT A CHILD AND HE'LL LOVE BOTH OF YOU," Venti said and laughed.

Albedo thought, he left before Kaeya could say another word.

"Go home already, Kaeya is also a mess, Diluc and Xiao went to visit him and they gave us the info that he spent the night buying gifts for whenever you come back," Venti said.

Venti and Aether helped Albedo with packing, they said their goodbyes to Klee and Alice and went to back to Kaeya and Albedo's shared condo when Diluc and Xiao is comforting him.

"Albedoooo!" Kaeya whined running to Albedo like a puppy who missed it's owner, Kaeya was filled with tears.

The four went out to give the two privacy.

Albedo started tearing up as Kaeya hugged him. "Sorry for teasing you like that!" Kaeya said. "Sorry for misunderstanding," Albedo said as he hugged Kaeya tightly.

Kaeya pulled Albedo's hand to their bedroom to show him all the gifts he brought.

"rich people..." Albedo muttered. "What was that?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo shook his head and smiled giving Kaeya a kiss. "I don't want children," Albedo said.

"Pets?" Kaeya asked. Albedo shakes his hand, gesturing a 'so-so'.

"Then how about I'll only love you," Kaeya said. "I would love that," Albedo said.

Did I scare you?