C. 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

[Contains Sexual Content]

"Be my woman," Kaeya whispered into Albedo's ear as he rubbed his shoulders.

"What? Mmm!—" Albedo was cut off because of Kaeya suddenly kissing him in the lips, Kaeya slipped in his tongue this caused Albedo to let out a cute moan, like a woman's.

Kaeya pulled back and stared at Albedo surprised. 'that— that was so cute!' Kaeya thought, Albedo looked at him with the same expression.

"I knew it I don't think I can do this," Albedo said as he held Kaeya's shoulders.

"No, no, I think we should continue this, you put so much effort, you look really cute in my button down shirt," Kaeya said as he pulled Albedo to his lap.

"But it's too embarrassing," Albedo said in a quiet voice. "It's just me, you're lover of 1 year," Kaeya said.

"I wanted to treasure you so much so I didn't want to ravish you, cause I might scare you," Kaeya said as he felt up Albedo, Albedo could only shiver as Kaeya's cold fingers touched parts of his torso.

"You can be selfish, you don't always have to think about me," Albedo said as he was looking away still embarrassed of what his lover was doing to him.

"Then will you allow me to take you on?" Kaeya asked. "In a fight?" Albedo asked. Kaeya sighed and chuckled "You lack common sense, so cute," Kaeya said as kissed Albedo's neck.

"Don't leave marks okay!" Albedo said. "But, why? We don't was school tomorrow, it's friday," Kaeya said. "We have all the time for preparation, besides I'm not going to that party anymore,"

"You won't?" Albedo asked. "Well, why would I leave you here after seducing me like that, I'm weak to you," Kaeya said as he hugged Albedo tightly.

"That's right, I'll spoil you today so do all you want, I won't complain anymore," Albedo said his heart thumping fast nervous cause this is his first time to have sex, "D... Do your best," Albedo said.

Kaeya held in his laughter as he began to unbutton Albedo's shirt. "It's unfair if I'm the only one exposing this much skin!" Albedo whined.

"Then take off my shirt," Kaeya said, Albedo hesitated but eventually took it off him, he stared at Kaeya's built body and stared at his then stared at Kaeya's face, Kaeya laughed. "What's with that look? Whatever your body size is I still love you," Kaeya said.

Kaeya made out with Albedo as he carried him to the bedroom. "I have to prepare your body," Kaeya said as he lays Albedo down, He put two fingers in Albedo's mouth and thrusted it in and out.

Albedo decided to go with the flow and sucked it as Kaeya was thrusting it in and out, Albedo looked very erotic which made Kaeya get turned on more.

He controlled himself from completely railing his pure lover and wanted to take time since it's both their first time. "Where's that cute voice I heard earlier?" Kaeya asked.

As he took his finger out and thrusted it in Albedo's hole. "Hyaa!" Albedo screeched. "Wait wait wait! Too soon!" Albedo said.

"It's okay, It's okay, I'm doing this so it won't hurt when I go in you, okay?" Kaeya reassured Albedo.

Albedo closed his eyes as Kaeya thrusted his fingers in and out of him, he gasped when another finger went in, Albedo looked at Kaeya flustered.

"Like two fingers is enough, I'm packing," Kaeya said smirking as he opened his zipper and pulled down his underwear to reveal his erect penis.

(Oh no a penis)

Albedo's eyes widened. "Stop! Stop! That won't fit!" Albedo said as he turned around from Kaeya.

"That's why I was preparing you Albedo," Kaeya said as he flipped Albedo, Kaeya looked at Albedo lovingly and kissed him.

The kiss soon turned into a make out and Kaeya thought it was the perfect time to go in Albedo, Kaeya put his tip in and it caused Albedo to make all sorts of cute noises, in short... Moans.

"Kaeya~," Albedo said his eyes filled with tears, "it's impossible! I'm scared," Albedo said.

Kaeya got turned on at the sight of Albedo crying 'oh no, this isn't my fetish but I'm getting turned on' Kaeya thought.

"It's okay, I'll try my best to take the pain go away," Kaeya said as he thrusted in slowly, it made Albedo let out a moan, every time Kaeya would thrust in him Albedo would let out a moan.

Kaeya realized this and eventually his thrusts kept getting faster and faster making Albedo a moaning mess. "Kaeya, Kaeya!" Albedo chanted his name as he kept moaning.

"Who would've know my boyfriend is this erotic, I love you Albedo, I love you," Kaeya said as he kept thrusting in and out of Albedo.

Kaeya lifted Albedo to make him sit atop of Kaeya, Kaeya waited to see what he was gonna do and not even a second later, Albedo decided to ride him.

But it was painfully slow. "It feels good~," Albedo moaned out, Kaeya got erect more.

"Hah! It's growing bigger and bigger! Kaeya! It hurts!" Albedo teared up again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're just so cute," Kaeya said as he kissed Albedo's lips.

Kaeya thrusted in and out of Albedo again, but he decided to go fast, Albedo was still a moaning mess "I love you Kaeya," Albedo said. "I love you too," Kaeya said as he kept thrusting as he lays Albedo down again.

"It feels good, it feels good!" Albedo moaned out. Both of them are starting to reach their climax, Kaeya was now grunting as he fastened up his pace. "You can come inside," Albedo said smiling at Kaeya.

Kaeya's eyes widened and they both came together.

Albedo fell asleep in exhaustion but Kaeya decided to clean the sheets and Albedo and Him up.

After cleaning up he laid beside Albedo and put his arm under Albedo's head.

The following day Albedo woke up and found that he's wearing boxers and another one of Kaeya's button down shirt.

He looked to see who he was hugging and it was Kaeya, Albedo remember what they did last night and just blushed.

"Good morning," Kaeya said. "Did I wake you up?" Albedo asked in a soft voice.

Kaeya shook his head a no and smiled, giving Albedo a peck on the lips.

Kaeya's phone then started blasting with notifications. "What's that?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya shrugged his shoulders, then they both heard their bell rang. Kaeya too busy, Albedo went to answer the door.

To see a man, "Hi?" Albedo asked. "Oh, uh is Kaeya here?" The man asked.

Albedo nodded his head "Kaeya! There's someone at the door for you!" Albedo called out.

Kaeya walked out he was only wearing his jugging pants. "Oh! Senior!" Kaeya said as he out his arm around Albedo's shoulders.

"You didn't cone to the party last night," The man said.

The man looked very pretty and was about the same height as Albedo. "Sorry, I had to accompany Albedo," Kaeya said smiling at Albedo.

"You two are siblings?" There is no mistake that this man is attracted to Kaeya, the way he glared at Albedo everytime he gets the chance says it all.

"No, he's my lover, infact I took his virginity away last ni—" "You're not supposed to share that!" Albedo said covering his mouth.

"We'll be spending the whole day together so, with all due respect, I hope you have a good day bye," Kaeya said shutting the door closed, the man clenched his fist and walked away.

Kaeya looked over to his lover and kissed his all over again.

Yaaayy!! Woke up early just to write this.