C.09

CHAPTER NINE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

-

Finally they got to Kaeya's apartment, Kaeya locked the door. "I'll go prepare things for dinner later, go straight ahead and to the right you'll see my living room," Kaeya said as he walked ahead to the kitchen.

Albedo followed Kaeya's instructions and found his Living room. "This is really big," Albedo said to himself as he looked around to see a fluffy white dog.

"You know what's bigger?" Kaeya said as he went in the living room. "Are you planning to do perverted—" Albedo turned to see Kaeya holding two chucks of tofu. "Between these two, which is bigger?" Kaeya asked.

"Oh... Uh... The one on the right," Albedo said as he sat down the sofa. "I'll make almond tofu for dinner, is it fine with you?" Kaeya asked. "Anything is fine," Albedo said smiling.

"Alright I'll just boil this for a while, what do you need help with?" Kaeya asked, "English, and Calligraphy," Albedo said.

Kaeya chuckled and nodded as he sat beside Albedo and started teaching him. After a while they were practicing some calligraphy, which is writing Chinese characters.

"No no, it has to be smooth strokes, don't be so rough," Kaeya said as he guided Albedo. "This is too hard Kaeya," Albedo said. "It's okay, this might be your first time doing it like this?" Kaeya asked. "Mm," Albedo responded.

(Kaeya's dog, they sound like they're doing something naughty)

"Ah! My cooking, go on practice," Kaeya said as he stood up and ran to the kitchen.

Kaeya placed the food on the dining table then picked up Albedo's books and pens. "We'll eat dinner while studying, killing two birds with one stone," Kaeya said as he pulled Albedo up to go to the dining room.

They ate while they studied, Albedo couldn't help but enjoy the moment, it's as if this is the thing that he meant by excitement.

"Are you listening?" Kaeya asked as he went closer to Albedo. Albedo snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Kaeya who was way too close. "A— Sorry I was thinking of something," Albedo said.

"Focus hun," Kaeya said as he gave Albedo a peck on the lips. This surprised Albedo, he touched his lips and looked at Kaeya with wide eyes. Kaeya just laughed. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," Kaeya said.

Kaeya continued explaining while Albedo was trying to not freak out while listening to him.

"That's it for today, wanna go watch a movie?" Kaeya asked. "Sure," Albedo said. "Hold on let me wash the dishes," "Let me help you," Albedo said.

"No, it's okay, you're my guest," Kaeya said as he patted Albedo's head. "I insist," Albedo said. Kaeya looked at him and smiled. "Fine fine,"

Kaeya collected the dishes on the table and went to the kitchen while Albedo followed him, they began to wash the dishes, Kaeya, being the playful person that he his, decided to splash some clean water from the faucet to Albedo.